Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked a question.

You think democrats are killing people because they heard a word.
"Democrats are killing people?" Another swing and a miss. Nice try. Why are you so desperate to lie about all these Democrats killing people? The shooter was quoting Trump in his manifesto.

And by the way, have you googled the statistics of Right-wing, white supremacist terrorism in this country? Not only comparing this to Democrats is a joke,internal domestic terrorism is way more common than Islamic international terrorism in this country. Boy you need to get your shit together on the facts. You can't even present us with an argument that has any truth to it. You're a friggin joke. Get the hell out of here with your stupid ass arguments. It's sick.

And another thing, for all these doofus Republicans on this board, do you know how easy it is for a radical Right winger to register as a Democrat to make Democrats the scapegoat? Do you really believe no one ever thought about that? Lol! You folks are a trip.

"My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that."
El Paso Shooter

He thought people would blame Trump's rhetoric, because he was echoing Trump's rhetoric and acting on it.
If it walks like a duck, and quack s like a duck, are that damn stupid to not know it's a duck?
Yes you leftist do a good goose step
GET IN LINE HEP HEP HEP HEP 12341234
You aren't saying anything. Get your shit together and debate or scram. Your boring posts are looking dumber by the minute.

"My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that."
El Paso Shooter
Your ideology fits the profile of white supremacy and your support for domestic terrorism because you support Trump. Trump's facebook ads prove who he is, and your support for him proves who you are. Everyone like you today is potentially another shooter.

Oh yea, and were those Trump supporting murderers fake too?
tHE SAME COULD BE SAID ABOUT YOU
I don't attend Trump's white supremacist terrorist sponsored rallies. But they are free to come to my house and investigate me anytime. I don't have a hidden agenda of hate towards the others. Trump supporters do.
No you attend racist democrat rallies
You're losing it bud. There is no such thing. Prove it liar.
you hate facts don't you? Democrats are racist they have always been the party of racism

"Democrats are killing people?" Another swing and a miss. Nice try. Why are you so desperate to lie about all these Democrats killing people? The shooter was quoting Trump in his manifesto.

And by the way, have you googled the statistics of Right-wing, white supremacist terrorism in this country? Not only comparing this to Democrats is a joke,internal domestic terrorism is way more common than Islamic international terrorism in this country. Boy you need to get your shit together on the facts. You can't even present us with an argument that has any truth to it. You're a friggin joke. Get the hell out of here with your stupid ass arguments. It's sick.

And another thing, for all these doofus Republicans on this board, do you know how easy it is for a radical Right winger to register as a Democrat to make Democrats the scapegoat? Do you really believe no one ever thought about that? Lol! You folks are a trip.

El Paso Shooter

He thought people would blame Trump's rhetoric, because he was echoing Trump's rhetoric and acting on it.
For every cop that was assassinated the same could be said about obama's rhetoric against cops.and white America.

That's a steaming pile of monkey shit.
no it isn't it's the truth

Post some of "Obama's rhetoric against cops and white America" and let's look at it together.

El Paso Shooter

For every cop that was assassinated the same could be said about obama's rhetoric against cops.and white America.
Try and keep it real. You're talking out of your ass. Show us the same rhetoric Obama was conveying about cops as Trump has been spreading about minorities?
That's as real as those dead cops because of obama's hate-filled racist rhetoric
You are talking like someone who has a shoe in their mouth. Boy talk English and debate. You aren't proving anything. You're a loser.

Your ideology fits the profile of white supremacy and your support for domestic terrorism because you support Trump. Trump's facebook ads prove who he is, and your support for him proves who you are. Everyone like you today is potentially another shooter.

I don't attend Trump's white supremacist terrorist sponsored rallies. But they are free to come to my house and investigate me anytime. I don't have a hidden agenda of hate towards the others. Trump supporters do.
you hate facts don't you? Democrats are racist they have always been the party of racism

Point out the facts you used in that exchange.

What facts? Stop spreading lies and debate. So far you are just a loser talking shit about nothing.

El Paso Shooter

Post some of "Obama's rhetoric against cops and white America" and let's look at it together.
The cops acted stupid,
sending in the DOJ on several police shootings
If I had a son he would be like Tryvon
dude you act as if obama's 8 years is ancient history.

He can't. At this point he's the chicken with the head cut off, he's so off balance.

I don't jump boy just because a leftist says so. go back in this thread or go fuck yourself.

The cops acted stupid,
What the hell does that have to do with your lies about Obama and his rhetoric against cops? You're so disoriented you don't know which way is up. Get it together or haul ass out of here. You are being buried by your own lying statements. Get out.

I don't jump boy just because a leftist says so. go back in this thread or go fuck yourself.
You aren't debating loser. Start talking intelligently about something. You got your ass caught lying about Obama and you can't get out of it. You better scram, because this does not end well for you.

He can't. At this point he's the chicken with the head cut off, he's so off balance.
You know the deal I've shut you down with every post you make.

The cops acted stupid,
What the hell does that have to do with your lies about Obama and his rhetoric against cops? You're so disoriented you don't know which way is up. Get it together or haul ass out of here. You are being buried by your own lying statements. Get out.
Really? damn that went over your head. then again leftist have a hard time comprehending things.

You aren't debating loser. Start talking intelligently about something. You got your ass caught lying about Obama and you can't get out of it. You better scram, because this does not end well for you.
That's exactly what I am doing debating a loser

You're jumping now, because you got caught lying about Obama. Get out now.

The cops acted stupid,
Really? damn that went over your head. then again leftist have a hard time comprehending things.
You are stalling and saying nothing. Prove your point liar.

You're lashing out because there's nothing else you can do. There's no link to the bullshit you make up. If you had facts to post, you'd use them.

You're jumping now, because you got caught lying about Obama. Get out now.
are you going to lie and deny obama did not say those things? you may not think they were hate-filled but those who murdered cops most assuredly did. Remember that BLM protest was 5 cops were killed? ALL BECAUSE OF OBAMA'S BIG MOUTH

That's exactly what I am doing debating a loser
:auiqs.jpg:Folks, this boys Goose is cooked. He got caught making up shit about Obama and now all he can do is circle jerk around his own nonsense by attempting to distract. What a friggin loser. This just shows how easy it is to box these Trump deplorables in when they are to weak to prove their lies.

Why are leftist democrats triggered by the word invasion?
Why do you show up to this forum with bs nonsense and nothing to debate?

I asked a question.

You think democrats are killing people because they heard a word.

El Paso Shooter

That was a quote from the shooter.
A registered democrat.
Being against illegals invading our country is not a right or left thing.
But if you read his manifesto, the rest of it is leftist, democrat tripe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back