Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope obama was wanting to raise racial tension
You never let a good crisis go to waste
Without being specific, your counter argument doesn't make sense. You just went and said nothing again.
Without specifics? obama drone of the decade
Racial tension by Obama has no been proven. That is a fact. There is zero documentary evidence about that.
obama's hatred for America got a lot of cops killed
:cuckoo:
anyone who pushes race for no reason other than to push it is a racist.

Racial tension by Obama has no been proven. That is a fact. There is zero documentary evidence about that.
Obama is half black. That's all it took to create racial tension among the right.
Stop being a racist piece of shit
I said nothing racist, ya moron.
You mention race when it had no purpose but for you to push race therefore you are a racist.
Dumbfuck, mentioning race is not in itself, racist. Grow a fucking brain, will ya?

Obama is half black. That's all it took to create racial tension among the right.
You mention race when it had no purpose but for you to push race therefore you are a racist.
Dumbfuck, mentioning race is not in itself, racist. Grow a fucking brain, will ya?
it is when a white person does it.

No, not even then. Words have meaning...

racism

a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

... pointing out Obama is half black is not even half racist as I never any race is superior or inferior.

You used race as some preconceived notion that it could be used as a tactical weapon. It didn't work racist.

looks like we came full circle, jethro.... 'sonny'? haaaaa...............

Breaking News - Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot
Yes, registered democrat got it. The shooter was an environmentalist (tree hugger) Shooters belief predated Trump meaning his hatred came from obama.
You are dealing with me you're going to loose and look foolish sonny

lol... still calling me 'sonny', 'eh?

you're lazy AND ignorant....
Yes Sonny you are lazy

how many females are called sonny? lol.............................................

yep.

you = lazy & ignorant.

I surprised you know what gender you are, playtex.

Most of you Stalinist/Nazi types claim that there are 57 genders and you can change gender on a whim...

<pfffft> i'm surprised you can walk upright.... although your hands must be a bloody scabbed over mess with all that knuckle dragging you do..............

You used race as some preconceived notion that it could be used as a tactical weapon. It didn't work racist.
Shit, I even gave you the definition for racism and you still don't understand it.

Shit, I even gave you the definition for racism and you still don't understand it.
You gave me the definition and you still say Trump's racist? lol
Dude the racist are those who use race to gain an advantage over another race

You gave me the definition and you still say Trump's racist? lol
Dude the racist are those who use race to gain an advantage over another race

:uhh:

Without being specific, your counter argument doesn't make sense. You just went and said nothing again.
You can't be more racist than Trump. He has gas lighted racism into terrorism, and he has blood on his hands; Trump is a white supremacist. "Period!"

You can't be more racist than Trump. He has gas lighted racism into terrorism, and he has blood on his hands; Trump is a white supremacist. "Period!"

only you leftist are racist

Sure it did. Trump's racism and terrorist agenda recruiting lone wolves killed thirty people.

If it walks like a duck it's a Trump terrorist and a racist. And those who are guilty by association as Trump voters are, are complicit in Trumps terrorist agenda. You all are one and the same. The proof is in the body count.

If it walks like a duck it's a Trump terrorist and a racist. And those who are guilty by association as Trump voters are, are complicit in Trumps terrorist agenda. You all are one and the same. The proof is in the body count.

Sure it did. Trump's racism and terrorist agenda recruiting lone wolves killed thirty people.
yOU MAY OVERLOOK THE DEMOCRAT LONG LONG LONG HISTORY ROOTED IN RACISM I SURE HAVEN'T

yOU MAY OVERLOOK THE DEMOCRAT LONG LONG LONG HISTORY ROOTED IN RACISM I SURE HAVEN'T

In the meantime, we have a plate full of Republican white supremacist racists who support terrorism.

Because they are Trump's terrorist base who are doing the killing of minorities.

Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement:

"The Justice Department joins in mourning with the people of El Paso, Texas. Those who commit such atrocities should be held accountable swiftly and to the fullest extent the law allows."
Statement from Attorney General William P. Barr on Today's Shooting in El Paso, Texas
Yeah how about being left hanging in the public square on view for at least one week or maybe two for everyone to see ??

People can then walk by with their young, and say to them that "this is what you get when you commit atrocities" in America.

The stinch of the rotting corpse should add to the scene, and the young and old need to smell it in order to get the idea of how disgusting it is, and how disgusting it was in what the the perp did as he hang there with his tongue hanging out, and his eyes bulging out from his henious act.

I have a better idea. How about having Congress and the president assigned the task of cleaning up the blood and brain matter from the ground, along with NRA officers of course.
Still blaming the good guys instead of the bad guys eh ?

Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement:

"The Justice Department joins in mourning with the people of El Paso, Texas. Those who commit such atrocities should be held accountable swiftly and to the fullest extent the law allows."
Statement from Attorney General William P. Barr on Today's Shooting in El Paso, Texas
Yeah how about being left hanging in the public square on view for at least one week or maybe two for everyone to see ??

People can then walk by with their young, and say to them that "this is what you get when you commit atrocities" in America.

The stinch of the rotting corpse should add to the scene, and the young and old need to smell it in order to get the idea of how disgusting it is, and how disgusting it was in what the the perp did as he hang there with his tongue hanging out, and his eyes bulging out from his henious act.

I have a better idea. How about having Congress and the president assigned the task of cleaning up the blood and brain matter from the ground, along with NRA officers of course.
Still blaming the good guys instead of the bad guys eh ?

I tend to place the blame where I see cowardice, and self-serving interest, instead of the good of the people, which is exactly what I have done.

Yes, registered democrat got it. The shooter was an environmentalist (tree hugger) Shooters belief predated Trump meaning his hatred came from obama.
You are dealing with me you're going to loose and look foolish sonny

lol... still calling me 'sonny', 'eh?

you're lazy AND ignorant....
Yes Sonny you are lazy

how many females are called sonny? lol.............................................

yep.

you = lazy & ignorant.

I surprised you know what gender you are, playtex.

Most of you Stalinist/Nazi types claim that there are 57 genders and you can change gender on a whim...

<pfffft> i'm surprised you can walk upright.... although your hands must be a bloody scabbed over mess with all that knuckle dragging you do..............

Scumbag, is this a recent photo of you?

iu

You're younger than I thought.

I tend to place the blame where I see cowardice, and self-serving interest, instead of the good of the people, which is exactly what I have done.

You "place blame" on the enemies of your filthy and treasonous party. Do honestly think a Marxist dictatorship under the rule of Cory Booker or AOC would serve "the good of the people?" Or do you think you would personally gain from such a situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back