Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't be more racist than Trump. He has gas lighted racism into terrorism, and he has blood on his hands; Trump is a white supremacist. "Period!"

only you leftist are racist

If it walks like a duck it's a Trump terrorist and a racist. And those who are guilty by association as Trump voters are, are complicit in Trumps terrorist agenda. You all are one and the same. The proof is in the body count.

Dumbfuck, mentioning race is not in itself, racist. Grow a fucking brain, will ya?
You used race as some preconceived notion that it could be used as a tactical weapon. It didn't work racist.
Sure it did. Trump's racism and terrorist agenda recruiting lone wolves killed thirty people.
yOU MAY OVERLOOK THE DEMOCRAT LONG LONG LONG HISTORY ROOTED IN RACISM I SURE HAVEN'T

Yes, that would be the conservative south, which is now mostly Republican.

it's fucking ignorant to link a human trait to ONLY one side. it's even worse to keep herding shit into a label so you can hate the label and not even know the people.

seems to me you're keeping yourself intentionally ignorant.

Faun: "... mostly ..."

Hyperventilating nut: "... ONLY ..."

Take a quaalude.

I tend to place the blame where I see cowardice, and self-serving interest, instead of the good of the people, which is exactly what I have done.

You "place blame" on the enemies of your filthy and treasonous party. Do honestly think a Marxist dictatorship under the rule of Cory Booker or AOC would serve "the good of the people?" Or do you think you would personally gain from such a situation?
If they were co-sponsors for terror like Trump, probably not.

Such as cultural appropriator Elizabeth Warren, who inspired and enabled the Dayton shooter, along with Marxist Bernie? You like terrorists like Warren and Sanders though, doncha, BTK?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:What a stupid ass argument absent of any facts. This is pitiful.

You can't be more racist than Trump. He has gas lighted racism into terrorism, and he has blood on his hands; Trump is a white supremacist. "Period!"

If it walks like a duck it's a Trump terrorist and a racist. And those who are guilty by association as Trump voters are, are complicit in Trumps terrorist agenda. You all are one and the same. The proof is in the body count.

Dumbfuck, mentioning race is not in itself, racist. Grow a fucking brain, will ya?
You used race as some preconceived notion that it could be used as a tactical weapon. It didn't work racist.
Sure it did. Trump's racism and terrorist agenda recruiting lone wolves killed thirty people.
yOU MAY OVERLOOK THE DEMOCRAT LONG LONG LONG HISTORY ROOTED IN RACISM I SURE HAVEN'T

In the meantime, we have a plate full of Republican white supremacist racists who support terrorism.

No you don't you have a hate-filled media spinning the narrative. Sooner or later the media will be shut down the first amendment will be suspended because of how the media is manipulating the information. Mainstream Media is no different than Hitlers propagandist machine

So far you haven't proven any manipulation. Sooner or later you're going to have to answer for the lies you spew. Like right now. What was manipulated? If you don't prove what you say, you are again a liar. Go!

I said nothing racist, ya moron.
You mention race when it had no purpose but for you to push race therefore you are a racist.
it is when a white person does it.
Because they are Trump's terrorist base who are doing the killing of minorities.
No hell they aren't
Oh yes hell they are, and law enforcement has proven it. Just read this monster's manifesto.

You mention race when it had no purpose but for you to push race therefore you are a racist.
Because they are Trump's terrorist base who are doing the killing of minorities.
No hell they aren't
Oh yes hell they are, and law enforcement has proven it. Just read this monster's manifesto.
Minorities are killing minorities the el paso shooter wasn't a trump supporter he even said his views predated Trump. In other words, the media more than likely cultivated his views

No hell they aren't
Minorities are killing minorities the el paso shooter wasn't a trump supporter...
Liar.

patrick8.png

More --> Patrick Crusius: Suspect’s Twitter Page Shows Trump Support | Heavy.com

No hell they aren't
Minorities are killing minorities the el paso shooter wasn't a trump supporter he even said his views predated Trump. In other words, the media more than likely cultivated his views
You just made that up with zero evidence. Boss you are such a bald faced liar. You keep walking into one mine field after another. You've said nothing of value out of this entire thread. What an embarrassment.

Your lying ass still hasn't answered my question about proving the media wrong.

Last edited:
No hell they aren't
You just made that up with zero evidence. Boss you are such a bald faced liar. You keep walking into one mine field after another. You've said nothing of value out of this entire thread. What an embarrassment.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

I tend to place the blame where I see cowardice, and self-serving interest, instead of the good of the people, which is exactly what I have done.

You "place blame" on the enemies of your filthy and treasonous party. Do honestly think a Marxist dictatorship under the rule of Cory Booker or AOC would serve "the good of the people?" Or do you think you would personally gain from such a situation?

Such as cultural appropriator Elizabeth Warren, who inspired and enabled the Dayton shooter, along with Marxist Bernie? You like terrorists like Warren and Sanders though, doncha, BTK?

Superior man believed he was acting on Trump's orders in attacking boy for wearing hat during national anthem
Superior man believed he was acting on Trump's orders in attacking boy for wearing hat during national anthem

Lawyers say pipe bomb mailing suspect radicalized by Trump tweets, Fox News
By Rebecca Klar - 07/24/19 09:57 AM EDT

:fu:

No hell they aren't

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
And that's exactly what they do now. They say nothing.

We're just getting started with the terrorist Trump.

Just look at how happy the trump's are propping up a baby orphaned by the fucking El Paso shooter. Donald says that's great news by offering a thumbs up.

Just look at how happy the trump's are propping up a baby orphaned by the fucking El Paso shooter. Donald says that's great news by offering a thumbs up.

he's smiling& posing with what was literally prey.

Yes Sonny you are lazy

how many females are called sonny? lol.............................................

yep.

you = lazy & ignorant.

I surprised you know what gender you are, playtex.

Most of you Stalinist/Nazi types claim that there are 57 genders and you can change gender on a whim...

<pfffft> i'm surprised you can walk upright.... although your hands must be a bloody scabbed over mess with all that knuckle dragging you do..............

Scumbag, is this a recent photo of you?

iu

You're younger than I thought.

ooOOOoo..... a typical impotent non sequitur..............
iu

it's fucking ignorant to link a human trait to ONLY one side. it's even worse to keep herding shit into a label so you can hate the label and not even know the people.

Fawn is a leftist troll, he is part of some sort of leftist group that spreads propaganda and disinformation on behalf of Soros and the party.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:What a stupid ass argument absent of any facts. This is pitiful.

So fuckwad, Elizabeth Warren pretending to be American Indian for 40 years in order to gain an advantage in education, employment, and politics IS NOT cultural appropriation?

Lie much?

Dude, you're not just a liar, you're fucking stupid.

Even radical left Snopes acknowledges that the Dayton shooter was a big Warren fan and was prompted by her hate filled demagoguery...

{Police have stated that they are “not close at all” to figuring out a motive for the shooting. The specific claim that Betts described himself on social media as a leftist, as pro-Satan, and as an Elizabeth Warren supporter, however, is true.}

Was Dayton Mass Shooter a Self-Described 'Pro-Satan Leftist Who Supported Elizabeth Warren'?

When trolls have ABSOLUTELY nothing to add to the topic,,,

Hey, but the BTK killer is sniffing your farts, so it's all good.

Of course he has an IQ of 14.... :eusa_whistle:

Fawn is a leftist troll, he is part of some sort of leftist group that spreads propaganda and disinformation on behalf of Soros and the party.
Oh look, iceberg is so desperate, he gives the looniest poster on the forum a reach-around after I bitch-slapped him over claiming I said, "only," when I actually said, "most."

35k26pi.png

Ok Uncensored2008 , you owe iceberg a dinner now.

Oh look, iceberg is so desperate, he gives the looniest poster on the forum a reach-around after I bitch-slapped him over claiming I said, "only," when I actually said, "most."

35k26pi.png

Aw, poor fawn, such a desperate fuck, so full of shit...

35k26pi.png

Aw, poor fawn, such a desperate fuck, so full of shit...
Seriously, loon? The best you can muster is, I know you are but what am I?

I'm embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back