Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scumbag, is this a recent photo of you?

iu

You're younger than I thought.

ooOOOoo..... a typical impotent non sequitur..............
iu

no, not really - since you replied to me with nothing but bullshit to start with.

learn the meaning of irony.
iu

So playtex, from your perspective as a tampon, do you believe you have posted anything remotely substantive or on topic in this thread? I mean, just HOW delusional are you? Do you even know what the thread topic IS?

You're a leftist fucking clown who does nothing but derail conversations among the adults.

my answer was relevant to the poster i was answering. as for staying on topic ... YOU complaining about that is what IRONY is about.

Your troll was not relevant to anything.

Nothing you post is EVER relevant.

You need to stay in the flame zone and leave the grown ups alone. You have nothing to offer.

ooOOOoo..... a typical impotent non sequitur..............
iu

no, not really - since you replied to me with nothing but bullshit to start with.

iu

So playtex, from your perspective as a tampon, do you believe you have posted anything remotely substantive or on topic in this thread? I mean, just HOW delusional are you? Do you even know what the thread topic IS?

You're a leftist fucking clown who does nothing but derail conversations among the adults.

my answer was relevant to the poster i was answering. as for staying on topic ... YOU complaining about that is what IRONY is about.

You need to stay in the flame zone and leave the grown ups alone. You have nothing to offer.

you don't seriously think i care about any opinions you may have, do you?

iu

I think you care about power for your filthy party, and nothing else.

You're just a troll.

iu

You're just a troll.

but of course you think i am a (D). that's par for the course.

iu

You're just a troll.

I think you're an idiot and a troll. :dunno:

You're just a troll.

I think you're an idiot and a troll. :dunno:

aff244a498ee6f1192bd2a9c4ef807b0-its-funny-funny-shit.jpg

If they were co-sponsors for terror like Trump, probably not.

Such as cultural appropriator Elizabeth Warren, who inspired and enabled the Dayton shooter, along with Marxist Bernie? You like terrorists like Warren and Sanders though, doncha, BTK?

Superior man believed he was acting on Trump's orders in attacking boy for wearing hat during national anthem
Superior man believed he was acting on Trump's orders in attacking boy for wearing hat during national anthem

Lawyers say pipe bomb mailing suspect radicalized by Trump tweets, Fox News
By Rebecca Klar - 07/24/19 09:57 AM EDT

:fu:

When trolls have ABSOLUTELY nothing to add to the topic,,,

Hey, but the BTK killer is sniffing your farts, so it's all good.

Of course he has an IQ of 14.... :eusa_whistle:

documented facts be documented facts.... to you - that not adding anything, cause all you dwell in is conspiracy theories.

Whether it's documented or not, it has nothing to do with the topic and is intended to derail a thread that is going badly for you of the radical left.

Try posting something of substance for once, tampon.

{
Titled “The Inconvenient Truth,” an allusion to Al Gore’s landmark climate change documentary, the ranting four-page document appeared on the extremist forum 8chan shortly before the shooting. Authorities have yet to confirm whether Patrick Crusius, the 21-year-old Dallas-area white man arrested in connection with the shooting that left at least 22 dead, is the author.

“The environment is getting worse by the year,” the manifesto reads. “Most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources. If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.”
}

El Paso Terrorism Suspect’s Alleged Manifesto Highlights Eco-Fascism’s Revival | HuffPost
Insane poster... Crusius is a trump supporter...

Patrick Crusius: Suspect’s Twitter Page Shows Trump Support | Heavy.com

... there no escaping reality ... not even from someone as divorced from it as you.

Such as cultural appropriator Elizabeth Warren, who inspired and enabled the Dayton shooter, along with Marxist Bernie? You like terrorists like Warren and Sanders though, doncha, BTK?

documented facts be documented facts.... to you - that not adding anything, cause all you dwell in is conspiracy theories.

Whether it's documented or not, it has nothing to do with the topic and is intended to derail a thread that is going badly for you of the radical left.

{
Titled “The Inconvenient Truth,” an allusion to Al Gore’s landmark climate change documentary, the ranting four-page document appeared on the extremist forum 8chan shortly before the shooting. Authorities have yet to confirm whether Patrick Crusius, the 21-year-old Dallas-area white man arrested in connection with the shooting that left at least 22 dead, is the author.

“The environment is getting worse by the year,” the manifesto reads. “Most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources. If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.”
}

El Paso Terrorism Suspect’s Alleged Manifesto Highlights Eco-Fascism’s Revival | HuffPost

... there no escaping reality ... not even from someone as divorced from it as you.

Lying again, psycho troll?

{"My ideology has not changed for several years," Crusius wrote. "My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I [am] putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump's rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that."}

Has anyone actually read the El Paso manifesto?

No one takes you seriously. Just like shitflinger, you are a troll with no connection to reality.

{

}

{"My ideology has not changed for several years," Crusius wrote. "My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I [am] putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump's rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that."}

No one takes you seriously. Just like shitflinger, you are a troll with no connection to reality.
So, insane poster? That only means he's been a rightwingnut for years.

Dumbfuck, mentioning race is not in itself, racist. Grow a fucking brain, will ya?
it is when a white person does it.
Because they are Trump's terrorist base who are doing the killing of minorities.
No hell they aren't
Oh yes hell they are, and law enforcement has proven it. Just read this monster's manifesto.
Minorities are killing minorities the el paso shooter wasn't a trump supporter he even said his views predated Trump. In other words, the media more than likely cultivated his views
You still haven't proven the media manipulated anything. You are a bald faced liar.

{

}

Why is it that just because a psychopath lays claim to a named "political power holder, " and for what ever reason theirs or in this case his twisted mind conjures up such a thing, and then doing so ?? Does the left jump to the opportunity to attack their political opponents out of crisis ????? The guy is seriously ill as evidenced all due to some kind of weird idolization of Trump, (who obviously and absolutely knows no one like this insane individual)...

So why is it that these situations present some kind of weird opportunity for an opposition party, otherwise in this case the (Democrats for example), to exploit for pure political purposes (i.e. lowering themselves to the ideals of the shooter), as is seen in the situation ???

Think about it (the shooter is doing the same thing in the case, except in a far more sinister way, and in a far more deadly way)....

The shooter is doing this in order to somehow destroy America and/or to destroy American innocent citizens in the process, so do you think this is something unusual in this country now ??

This is the real tragedy going on in this country now, and it needs to stop. It's time to dig deep in order to reach the core of this created problem in America folks. Dig deep folks because the answers are there along with the solutions.

Where there is a will, there is a way folks. Time to stop lowering ourselves to the tactics of the shooters in this country, so when piling on against each other afterwards, then that is exactly what is happening.

{

}

Why is it that just because a psychopath lays claim to a named "political power holder, " and for what ever reason theirs or in this case his twisted mind conjures up such a thing, and then doing so ?? Does the left jump to the opportunity to attack their political opponents out of crisis ????? The guy is seriously ill as evidenced all due to some kind of weird idolization of Trump, (who obviously and absolutely knows no one like this insane individual)...

So why is it that these situations present some kind of weird opportunity for an opposition party, otherwise in this case the (Democrats for example), to exploit for pure political purposes (i.e. lowering themselves to the ideals of the shooter), as is seen in the situation ???

Think about it (the shooter is doing the same thing in the case, except in a far more sinister way, and in a far more deadly way)....

The shooter is doing this in order to somehow destroy America and/or to destroy American innocent citizens in the process, so do you think this is something unusual in this country now ??

This is the real tragedy going on in this country now, and it needs to stop. It's time to dig deep in order to reach the core of this created problem in America folks. Dig deep folks because the answers are there along with the solutions.

Where there is a will, there is a way folks. Time to stop lowering ourselves to the tactics of the shooters in this country, so when piling on against each other afterwards, then that is exactly what is happening.
What I posted has nothing to do with his manifesto or claims he makes. It has everything to do with clues he left behind when he might not have even been planning to commit mass murder. It goes back years in his past and shows he's a trump supporter.

it is when a white person does it.
Because they are Trump's terrorist base who are doing the killing of minorities.
No hell they aren't
Oh yes hell they are, and law enforcement has proven it. Just read this monster's manifesto.
Minorities are killing minorities the el paso shooter wasn't a trump supporter he even said his views predated Trump. In other words, the media more than likely cultivated his views
You still haven't proven the media manipulated anything. You are a bald faced liar.
The media outright lied twisted and distorted anything it could about the President. What happened to that trump Russia collusion the media said was about to be proven? 2 years ago? the media is the voice of the democrat party.

{

}

What I posted has nothing to do with his manifesto or claims he makes. It has everything to do with clues he left behind when he might not have even been planning to commit mass murder. It goes back years in his past and shows he's a trump supporter.

What you posted was a combination of lies and stupidity intended to disrupt any serious discussion.

{

}

Which means your attempt to blame Trump is a pile of lies, psycho troll.

It's kewl though fawn, everyone here knows that the next time you tell the truth about anything will be the first time.

I suspect you lie even when there is no advantage in lying, just because it is your nature.

{

}

What you posted was a combination of lies and stupidity intended to disrupt any serious discussion.
LOL

Insane poster... what I posted came from his Twitter account. Can't you at least pretend to be normal?

{

}

Which means your attempt to blame Trump is a pile of lies, psycho troll.

It's kewl though fawn, everyone here knows that the next time you tell the truth about anything will be the first time.

I suspect you lie even when there is no advantage in lying, just because it is your nature.
Insane poster, I'm blaming the fucked-in-the-head shooter, not trump. You just don't realize that because you're nuts. :cuckoo:

The Trump supporter liked lots of Trump's tweets and doesn't want people to blame Trump for his actions.

But he's still a Trump supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back