Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that would be the conservative south, which is now mostly Republican.
it's fucking ignorant to link a human trait to ONLY one side. it's even worse to keep herding shit into a label so you can hate the label and not even know the people.

seems to me you're keeping yourself intentionally ignorant.

Fawn is a leftist troll, he is part of some sort of leftist group that spreads propaganda and disinformation on behalf of Soros and the party.
Oh look, iceberg is so desperate, he gives the looniest poster on the forum a reach-around after I bitch-slapped him over claiming I said, "only," when I actually said, "most."

35k26pi.png

Ok Uncensored2008 , you owe iceberg a dinner now.

Aw, poor fawn, such a desperate fuck, so full of shit...
Seriously, loon? The best you can muster is, I know you are but what am I?

I'm embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif

Poor fawn, such a stupid fuck, A pawn of the radical hate sites....

Go blow a goat stupid.

it's fucking ignorant to link a human trait to ONLY one side. it's even worse to keep herding shit into a label so you can hate the label and not even know the people.

Fawn is a leftist troll, he is part of some sort of leftist group that spreads propaganda and disinformation on behalf of Soros and the party.
Oh look, iceberg is so desperate, he gives the looniest poster on the forum a reach-around after I bitch-slapped him over claiming I said, "only," when I actually said, "most."

35k26pi.png

I'm embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif

Go blow a goat stupid.
coffeepaper.gif

35k26pi.png

I'm embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif

Go blow a goat stupid.
coffeepaper.gif
iu

35k26pi.png

I'm embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif

Go blow a goat stupid.
coffeepaper.gif
iu
:cuckoo:

I'm embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif

Go blow a goat stupid.
coffeepaper.gif
iu
:cuckoo:
is that a selfie of you trying to screw your own brains out?

If it walks like a duck it's a Trump terrorist and a racist. And those who are guilty by association as Trump voters are, are complicit in Trumps terrorist agenda. You all are one and the same. The proof is in the body count.
Sure it did. Trump's racism and terrorist agenda recruiting lone wolves killed thirty people.
yOU MAY OVERLOOK THE DEMOCRAT LONG LONG LONG HISTORY ROOTED IN RACISM I SURE HAVEN'T

35k26pi.png

So now a "like" pisses you off and offends you.

Fuck off.

yOU MAY OVERLOOK THE DEMOCRAT LONG LONG LONG HISTORY ROOTED IN RACISM I SURE HAVEN'T

35k26pi.png

Fuck off.

Fawn is a troll - nothing but a troll. It spews hating points from the Soros sites, but NEVER expect rational thought or reason from it.

35k26pi.png

Fuck off.
LOL

You're thoroughly brain-damaged. It doesn't piss me off... it cracks me up watching you snuggle up to the forum's most insane poster. It reveals how desperate you are. :mm:

35k26pi.png

Fuck off.
LOL

You're thoroughly brain-damaged. It doesn't piss me off... it cracks me up watching you snuggle up to the forum's most insane poster. It reveals how desperate you are. :mm:
so says the forums most insane poster.:5_1_12024::oops8:

35k26pi.png

Fuck off.

Fawn is a troll - nothing but a troll. It spews hating points from the Soros sites, but NEVER expect rational thought or reason from it.
I happen to like trolls everybody should own one.

35k26pi.png

Fuck off.
LOL

Desperate for what exactly?

People in real life don't think twice about idiots like you. Your desire to be seen as a forum "winner" says it all.

Loser.

35k26pi.png

Fuck off.
LOL

LOL

A rightie stretches its wit to its maximum level and come up with, I know you are but what am I. :badgrin:

35k26pi.png

Fuck off.
LOL

LOL

A rightie stretches its wit to its maximum level and come up with, I know you are but what am I. :badgrin:

Yeah, you're not insane. You're just a troll who will post anything to slander the enemy of the party or to promote the interests of the party. You ARE a sociopath, you lack even a hint of integrity. If anything you post ever happens to be true, it's purely coincidence.

Like shitflinger, you're just a Soros toad trolling for the leftist hate sites.

35k26pi.png

Fuck off.
LOL

LOL

Batter swings with all his might and misses

how many females are called sonny? lol.............................................

yep.

you = lazy & ignorant.

I surprised you know what gender you are, playtex.

Most of you Stalinist/Nazi types claim that there are 57 genders and you can change gender on a whim...

<pfffft> i'm surprised you can walk upright.... although your hands must be a bloody scabbed over mess with all that knuckle dragging you do..............

Scumbag, is this a recent photo of you?

iu

You're younger than I thought.

ooOOOoo..... a typical impotent non sequitur..............
iu

no, not really - since you replied to me with nothing but bullshit to start with.

learn the meaning of irony.

I tend to place the blame where I see cowardice, and self-serving interest, instead of the good of the people, which is exactly what I have done.

You "place blame" on the enemies of your filthy and treasonous party. Do honestly think a Marxist dictatorship under the rule of Cory Booker or AOC would serve "the good of the people?" Or do you think you would personally gain from such a situation?
If they were co-sponsors for terror like Trump, probably not.

Such as cultural appropriator Elizabeth Warren, who inspired and enabled the Dayton shooter, along with Marxist Bernie? You like terrorists like Warren and Sanders though, doncha, BTK?

Superior man believed he was acting on Trump's orders in attacking boy for wearing hat during national anthem
Superior man believed he was acting on Trump's orders in attacking boy for wearing hat during national anthem

Lawyers say pipe bomb mailing suspect radicalized by Trump tweets, Fox News
By Rebecca Klar - 07/24/19 09:57 AM EDT

:fu:

When trolls have ABSOLUTELY nothing to add to the topic,,,

Hey, but the BTK killer is sniffing your farts, so it's all good.

Of course he has an IQ of 14.... :eusa_whistle:

documented facts be documented facts.... to you - that not adding anything, cause all you dwell in is conspiracy theories.

I surprised you know what gender you are, playtex.

Most of you Stalinist/Nazi types claim that there are 57 genders and you can change gender on a whim...

<pfffft> i'm surprised you can walk upright.... although your hands must be a bloody scabbed over mess with all that knuckle dragging you do..............

iu

iu

no, not really - since you replied to me with nothing but bullshit to start with.

iu

So playtex, from your perspective as a tampon, do you believe you have posted anything remotely substantive or on topic in this thread? I mean, just HOW delusional are you? Do you even know what the thread topic IS?

You're a leftist fucking clown who does nothing but derail conversations among the adults.

You "place blame" on the enemies of your filthy and treasonous party. Do honestly think a Marxist dictatorship under the rule of Cory Booker or AOC would serve "the good of the people?" Or do you think you would personally gain from such a situation?
If they were co-sponsors for terror like Trump, probably not.

Such as cultural appropriator Elizabeth Warren, who inspired and enabled the Dayton shooter, along with Marxist Bernie? You like terrorists like Warren and Sanders though, doncha, BTK?

By Rebecca Klar - 07/24/19 09:57 AM EDT

:fu:

When trolls have ABSOLUTELY nothing to add to the topic,,,

Hey, but the BTK killer is sniffing your farts, so it's all good.

Of course he has an IQ of 14.... :eusa_whistle:

documented facts be documented facts.... to you - that not adding anything, cause all you dwell in is conspiracy theories.

Whether it's documented or not, it has nothing to do with the topic and is intended to derail a thread that is going badly for you of the radical left.

Try posting something of substance for once, tampon.

{
Titled “The Inconvenient Truth,” an allusion to Al Gore’s landmark climate change documentary, the ranting four-page document appeared on the extremist forum 8chan shortly before the shooting. Authorities have yet to confirm whether Patrick Crusius, the 21-year-old Dallas-area white man arrested in connection with the shooting that left at least 22 dead, is the author.

“The environment is getting worse by the year,” the manifesto reads. “Most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources. If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.”
}

El Paso Terrorism Suspect’s Alleged Manifesto Highlights Eco-Fascism’s Revival | HuffPost

iu

iu

iu

So playtex, from your perspective as a tampon, do you believe you have posted anything remotely substantive or on topic in this thread? I mean, just HOW delusional are you? Do you even know what the thread topic IS?

You're a leftist fucking clown who does nothing but derail conversations among the adults.

my answer was relevant to the poster i was answering. as for staying on topic ... YOU complaining about that is what IRONY is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back