Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last paragraph in the shooter's manifesto is informative relative to his goal of slaughtering non-Americans. He says all his reasoning about all the issues facing America pre-date Trump and his campaign for the presidency. He knows though that Trump will be blamed by the media and all other leftists as he writes a manifesto worth reading. He knows he will be killed and hopes for that rather than being captured or shot by another shopper, because he will get the death penalty anyway. He also knows much of the same things I do regarding the future of America and the end of capitalism. He knows with enough Hispanics living here they will vote for the party who will give them free stuff but he realizes with the coming automation there will be fewer jobs available for the unskilled as there are today. He holds out hope for America.

I wish the article would copy and paste but alas.

"The Inconvenient Truth About Me:"

ImgurImgur

Open borders policy created this guy, will the left take responsibility?

The last paragraph in the shooter's manifesto is informative relative to his goal of slaughtering non-Americans. He says all his reasoning about all the issues facing America pre-date Trump and his campaign for the presidency. He knows though that Trump will be blamed by the media and all other leftists as he writes a manifesto worth reading. He knows he will be killed and hopes for that rather than being captured or shot by another shopper, because he will get the death penalty anyway. He also knows much of the same things I do regarding the future of America and the end of capitalism. He knows with enough Hispanics living here they will vote for the party who will give them free stuff but he realizes with the coming automation there will be fewer jobs available for the unskilled as there are today. He holds out hope for America.

ImgurImgur

Most likely Trump created this guy.

ImgurImgur

Nope, the flood of illegals did.

So now are you going to take action?

ImgurImgur

No one but the shooter created this guy. He saw a problem, and responded to it. At least someone’s doing something. That’s more than can be said for the Left.

Perhaps you can explain why Switzerland has such low gun crime yet high gun ownership rates. They allow semi-automatic rifles just like we do.
They are strictly regulated, they are not a right they are a privilege. They don't allow them like you do.

ImgurImgur

No one but the shooter created this guy. He saw a problem, and responded to it. At least someone’s doing something. That’s more than can be said for the Left.

That's really just too psycho to respond to.

Why does the US have "Mass Shootings", and yet when the exact same thing occurs in other countries, the Media calls it "RAMPAGE KILLINGS" totally avoiding the use of reference to firearms?

HINT: So when you search on "Mass Shootings", only events in the USA show up

Why does the US have "Mass Shootings", and yet when the exact same thing occurs in other countries, the Media calls it "RAMPAGE KILLINGS" totally avoiding the use of reference to firearms?
Perhaps because they happen so rarely? As though 'Darwin shooting' wasn't mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back