Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
EBFQZJZXYAIx3OV

A wall can't keep out the evil within!
Woooo....U-G-L-Y
See what happens when a man can't get any pussy?

What do everyone of these shooters have in common? Nooooo not big bad guns....Virgins...or....no pussy for the longest time.
I mean...look at that guy...you think he has seen a pussy up close and personal...let alone been in one?

Doubt me?
Show me one of these lone wolves who was gettin some ass on the reg. When have you seen an estranged wife or girlfriend interviewed after the fact?m

Pussy...stops mass shootings...Ladies...do your job...give up that monkey.

Murika
I did read an article recently reporting that none of the murderers could attract girls. I also noticed years ago most of the mass shooters were from families with recently divorced parents. I always wondered about that connection. Young white adult males with heavy dysfunctional familial situations going on and from years of stress living with it and now a divided nation. These close-to-the-brink young males haven't the maturity to deal with a life in which they feel they have nothing left to lose and many have been on medications for various mental deficits.

So why does Trump continue to spew hate and fan the flames to incite such people? Very reminiscent of Hitler's Germany.
Trump is basically a contrarian and at times a conspiracy theorist. If ten of the wises most knowledge people in the room agree to something that Trump knows nothing about, he will disagree.

If white supremacists are battling bystanders in the street, Trump will say there are good people on both sides.

If Trump said Africans are living in shit holes and they need help. Such a statement would hardly be noticed by the media. However if he says Africans live in shit holes, it's news around world because saying someone's home is a shit hole is a terrible mean insult guaranteed to piss off the media.

When Trump spews out of all this hate and angry, he knows exactly what he's doing. He's playing the media to make sure he's always in the news and garners their attacks.

Last edited:
'In decades' Their rate of mass killings must be really low. Wonder why.

Because they secured their borders and strictly regulate diversity.

Now you know. Any more questions?

Strictly regulate diversity? That's funny.
They’re laughing their asses off in El Paso about now...

Our guns are strictly regulated.
What bullshit. You wouldn't have such high firearms homicide and mass killing rates if that was the case.

There is almost no correlation between gun ownership and homicide rates. It’s been proven over and over. Idaho has one of the highest gun ownership rates in the country, yet the lowest homicide rates, as do countries like Switzerland.

The biggest factor in homicide rates is race. The more blacks and Latinos, the higher the violent crime rates go up, including of course gun violence and murder.

The higher percentage of whites and Asians, the lower the violence rates go.

Who? The white racists who are fearful of soon becoming a minority?

Only in America this is normal....YA became numb to this, the rest of the world shaking their head every time that show on their news....keep your deadly toys you might need them one day to kill those who pisses you off i guess.
Thoughts and prayers as usual till the next mass shooting coming to your place of work, worship maybe your kids school. ONLY IN AMERICA.
ONLY IN AMERICA, we have traitor FILTH like you, AKA the fifth column!
I'm nor the one shooting people everywhere, you are the one enabling them.

Who? The white racists who are fearful of soon becoming a minority?
That’s sarcasm... If you keep ignoring the problem it will only get worse. Despite how you may feel... Many people disagree with your apathy concerning American demographics.

Perhaps because they happen so rarely? As though 'Darwin shooting' wasn't mentioned.

Then maybe you would like living in the UK where they have a fraction of the US population but Stabbing deaths are at record highs. UK national crisis.
Perhaps you'd prefer your throat slit to a bullet to the head? Or maybe you'd enjoy being run over by a truck more?

Rarely? You mean rarely reported. Gun violence happens EVERYWHERE. Sspecially where the left is in power or has influence.
You people try to make it sound as if the USA has some kind of monopoly on violence.

After all, crazy people in other countries use more than guns to harm others.

We don't need thoughts and prayers bullshit - we need action to seriously address these problems!

A great start would be if you left the country....and take all your friends with. I hear there's awesome scenery around the polar caps.
Seriously. That's the answer to the problem. :113:

Last edited:

As always.....

You know nothing about the topic at hand. Research is valuable. China does it even more.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an imbecile, than to post ignorant shit and remove all doubt. (as you do persistently) ;)

Last edited:
I saw a photo of the Walmart killer. If the person that took the photo was armed they could have put this perp down..

This tragedy rests squarely on the shoulders of gun-grabbers. Any politician responsible for un-arming American Citizens should be put in jail. If even a small percentage of citizens at that Walmart were armed, 20 people might not have died. Gun grabbers are despicable as they dance on the bodies of innocent souls and spout their political rhetoric.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families

May they rest assured that their rights to buy guns are still keeping them safe

No you don't, you rub your hands gleefully together and dream of ending the 2nd Amendment so the serfs can be brought back into line.
But the second amendment keeps us safe

Doesn’t it?

Yes, it keeps the AMERICAN PEOPLE safe from a corrupt government. Why do you think it is billionaires pushing the gun control narrative. They've bought the government, now the only thing preventing them from turning the PEOPLE back into the serfs they so desire us to be is our guns. No matter how condescending your statements are, the fact is billionaires can't control us while we are armed.

Why do you hate the people and love the billionaires?
Wrong.

There’s nothing in Second Amendment case law that supports insurrectionist dogma.

The Second Amendment safeguards an individual right to posses a firearm for lawful self-defense, not to ‘overthrow’ a government incorrectly perceived to by ‘tyrannical.’

Oh look, the pseudo intellectual is bleating again. Try reading the letters of the founders where they lay out the reasoning for the 2nd Amendment. Dumbass.

Another law will be created by democrats disarming another blacks neighborhood

20 bucks says kid was on ssri

Thats always the real common theme no matter which way they lean politically ....ssris and being a mental case

the trans gender freak who hacked capital one threatened to shoot the place up ....also white trumps fault
Lol. The next hurricane will be Trumps fault too. :auiqs.jpg:
And now...resorting to ridiculous deflection...Talk about trying to deflect......:71:

WOt ?

Turn off cnn educate yourself and open your eyes

SSri's are the common theme NO ONE LIKES TO TALK ABOUT

Law enforcement must be given the authority and tools to monitor, investigate, and prosecute domestic terrorists just like foreign terrorists - but they are currently constrained from doing that. Domestic hate speech must be prosecuted.

Lol !! Now you're sounding like a conservative !
Go tell your leftist friends about your ideas for law enforcement ! I'd love to be there !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back