Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile countries with strong gun control are not having regular mass shootings....
Meanwhile, to totally solve ANY and ALL mass shootings, we just need to rid society of Leftists
Problem solved.
if only it was that easy to get rid of liberals. It would be nice to build duplicate holding facilities at the border, one facility for the Hispanics and the other for liberal Democrats.

Americans have had guns in their households since the beginning of this nation. CHILDREN used to carry rifles to school, and no one got shot.
Guns in the hands of Americans did not result in the madness we have today.

So what changed?

The nation has fallen to the Left. That is exactly what has happened.

If they've managed to poison society and make it this violent while we are still armed, just imagine what they'll do once they manage to disarm you and everyone else.

Be very afraid.

Only in America this is normal....YA became numb to this, the rest of the world shaking their head every time that show on their news....keep your deadly toys you might need them one day to kill those who pisses you off i guess.
Thoughts and prayers as usual till the next mass shooting coming to your place of work, worship maybe your kids school. ONLY IN AMERICA.
I know. I wish we had all the bombings they have in those other countries that aren’t America. As long as law abiding people can’t own guns anymore I’d be fine with a subway being blown up by a terrorist every once in a while
which countries have bombings in subway every once in a while? can't be worse than Oklahoma city? Vegas Shooting? Boston? 9/11?
The problem in the US people get killed in random places, sometimes by a family member....just because that person lost it had access to a deadly weapon and he decides to take few people with him and it happens almost daily. Now show me which countries have similar issue?
I'm telling you, you think it is normal and you become numb to it , even if it happens to your family members and in your house hold they brainwashed you to think that one can't live without guns and war toys.
Good times.....good times!

View attachment 272586

It's been a few you still haven' t noticed the ........
Only in America this is normal....YA became numb to this, the rest of the world shaking their head every time that show on their news....keep your deadly toys you might need them one day to kill those who pisses you off i guess.
Thoughts and prayers as usual till the next mass shooting coming to your place of work, worship maybe your kids school. ONLY IN AMERICA.
I know. I wish we had all the bombings they have in those other countries that aren’t America. As long as law abiding people can’t own guns anymore I’d be fine with a subway being blown up by a terrorist every once in a while
which countries have bombings in subway every once in a while? can't be worse than Oklahoma city? Vegas Shooting? Boston? 9/11?
The problem in the US people get killed in random places, sometimes by a family member....just because that person lost it had access to a deadly weapon and he decides to take few people with him and it happens almost daily. Now show me which countries have similar issue?
I'm telling you, you think it is normal and you become numb to it , even if it happens to your family members and in your house hold they brainwashed you to think that one can't live without guns and war toys.
The cost of freedom ain't cheap, so if you don't have the stomach for it then stay where you are. We will adjust, and we always have, so get ready to soon see some very tough action on crime (hanging judges return), and of course the lefties will begin to hollar if law's get tougher on this crap.

If they (the shooters) kill themselves on the scene, it matters not because they still should be hung in the public square for the citizens to pass by and to spit on their pathetic corpses or anything else they wish to do to them.

During the pirate age, the town's hanged the pirates bodies along the battery wall, and they left them hanging there for the other pirates to see from the outer banks as a warning sign to them on what happens to pirates who decide to journey in in order to attempt their bullcrap again.

The cost of freedom ain't cheap, so if you don't have the stomach for it then stay where you are. We will adjust, and we always have, so get ready to soon see some very tough action on crime (hanging judges return), and of course the lefties will begin to hollar if law's get tougher on this crap.
If they (the shooters) kill themselves on the scene, it matters not because they still should be hung in the public square for the citizens to pass by and to spit on their pathetic corpses or anything else they wish to do to them.
During the pirate age, the town's hanged the pirates bodies along the battery wall, and they left them hanging there for the other pirates to see from the outer banks as a warning sign to them on what happens to pirates who decide to journey in in order to attempt their bullcrap again.
We could put an end to these mass shootings real quick if libs would allow vigilante justice. Putting the murderer out of his misery within 24 hours of the shooting would make the crime stats plummet.

god DAMN it - i thought this was a story from the other day until i saw the date. will this ever stop?

Apparently one man in custody
The witness who was on Fox said she only saw one shooter, too. Maybe the reports from people in the store of "multiple" shooters was due to the fog of war, so to speak.

We won't know anything till later.......and if it isn't a white, Trump supporter, this story will disappear.
I thought they all were white rube 5 deferment trump supporters, sandy hook, black church, Charlottesville?.
I think us white rubes are way ahead v's Muslims in the killing stakes.
Are rush and knees news commentating?

Muslims kill more people all around the world than all of our mass shooters combined...

2018.... 12 mass shootings, 93 killed....

muslims kill far more.

How many victims does that irrelevant bullshit bring back to life?

We could put an end to these mass shootings real quick if libs would allow vigilante justice. Putting the murderer out of his misery within 24 hours of the shooting would make the crime stats plummet.
Probably right, but we must at least be sure of the shooter who he is, and of his guilt. Once that is known, then yes quick justice in the form of a death penalty is needed.

My heart is on the ground. Again.

medicine-wheel.jpg

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families

May they rest assured that their rights to buy guns are still keeping them safe

Anti-gunners are already on the job......

so.....

Likely no citizens were armed at the time of the attack.....so they had to wait for police to arrive....

We will see what information comes out....

Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events [FBI]

Of all the active shooter events there were 33 at which an armed citizen was present. Of those, Armed Citizens were successful at stopping the Active shooter 75.8% of the time (25 incidents) and were successful in reducing the loss of life in an additional 18.2% (6) of incidents. In only 2 of the 33 incidents (6.1%) was the Armed Citizen(s) not helpful in any way in stopping the active shooter or reducing the loss of life.

Thus the headline of our report that Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events.

In the 2 incidents at which the armed citizen “failed” to stop or slow the active shooter, one is the previously mentioned incident with hunters. The other is an incident in which the CCWer was shot in the back in a Las Vegas Walmart when he failed to identify that there were 2 Active Shooters involved in the attack. He neglected to identify the one that shot him in the back while he was trying to ambush the other perpetrator.

We also decided to look at the breakdown of events that took place in gun free zones and the relative death toll from events in gun free zones vs non-gun-free zones.

Of the 283 incidents in our data pool, we were unable to identify if the event took place in a gun-free zone in a large number (41%) of the events. Most of the events took place at a business, church, home, or other places at which as a rule of law it is not a gun free zone but potentially could have been declared one by the property owner. Without any information in the FBI study or any indication one way or the other from the news reports, we have indicated that event with a question mark.

If you look at all of the Active Shooter events (pie chart on the top) you see that for those which we have the information, almost twice as many took place in gun free zones than not; but realistically the vast majority of those for which we have no information (indicated as ?) are probably NOT gun free zones.

If you isolate just the events at which 8 or more people were killed the data paints a different picture (pie chart on the bottom). In these incidents, 77.8% took place in a gun-free zone suggesting that gun free zones lead to a higher death rate vs active shooter events in general

=====

One of the final metrics we thought was important to consider is the potential tendency for armed citizens to injure or kill innocent people in their attempt to “save the day.” A common point in political discussions is to point out the lack of training of most armed citizens and the decrease in safety inherent in their presence during violent encounters.

As you can see below, however, at the 33 incidents at which Armed Citizens were present, there were zero situations at which the Armed Citizen injured or killed an innocent person. It never happened.
Meanwhile countries with strong gun control are not having regular mass shootings.
True. In England they turned to stabbings. Do you know why? Because murderers gonna murder :thup:
They might. Do they have mass stabblings, with 18 stabbed, many of them to death, while they were shopping at Walmart?

Britain averaged one mass public shooting every ten years before they banned and confiscated guns.....they have now had about 5 attempted mass shootings that were stopped, not by their gun laws, but by dumb luck......

And if criminals have guns....and illegal guns are flooding into Britain....it is only a matter of time for them to have another one...

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families

May they rest assured that their rights to buy guns are still keeping them safe
Would if they would excersize their rights. They keep getting duped by the super-crats into believing that they will fly in like Spider-Man etc to save the day. Not going to happen.

Time for the gloves to come off..... It's absolutely time to quickly convict if the smoking gun is evident, and to hang such people in the public square, and to leave their rotting bodies hanging for one month in that square.

No more of these do gooders feeling sorry for evil human beings like these. It's time for more good citizens to start carrying (CWP), and be the first responders in order to quickly stop this tragic bullcrap.

Keep on listening to the Democrats people, and more and more will be left vulnerable regardless of who the shooters are. Regardless of who a shooter is or what their ideology is, they aren't finding out who anyone is when they are shooting them, so it matters not who the shooters is, just protect yourself, and protect your loved ones by getting better prepared. Sure the law enforcement can sort it out later, but your loved ones are gone.

Capital punishment must be excersized justfully, but swiftly all at the same time.
I just saw an interview of a guy who was there, who was carrying, and he ran. He's in the military. He tried to help some of the kids who were running and had been separated from their parents, but the guy did NOT go shoot the shooter.

He took the kids to safety......that was the smart thing to do......and again, he isn't a cop.

And again, if he met the shooter, do you think his odds of surviving were more or less because he was carrying a gun? Those others didn't have a gun, how did that work out for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back