Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

W8w0IN8.gif
yeah......these guys are the ones that have been calling for impeachment and blood in the streets. Not Democrats and their corrupt media friends.
They've got Trumpsters foaming at the mouth with their talk of the "invaders".

Is this the "civil war" you guys keep threatening?

Have you read his manifesto? Full of Progressive talking points. He wasn't a "trumpster" and made that clear.
Yes, I've read it. It reads like a Trumpster emoting on USMB after listening to Mark Levin.

He specifically does not blame Trump and says his views pre-date Trump. He talks a lot about climate and the environment---sound like a Trumpster to you??

You're revealed Mac

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/shooter-manifesto-elpaso.jpg
You'd have to ignore 95% of what he said to think this.

Tell you what: I believe that you believe what you're writing.

And by the way, I've NEVER claimed to be objective. That's ANOTHER thing you've dreamed up. Here is the second line of my sig. 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

El Paso Terrorist Is a Hardcore Progressive and White Nationalist: Wants Universal Income And Universal Healthcare

-wanted universal healthcare
-climate change nut
-population control thoughts
-w-wanted universal income
-anti corporation

(A liberal nut indeed. Someone posted that he was a bernie supporter. You liberals are responsible for his path to terrorist)

He wasn’t shooting up a WalMart because of global warming or universal healthcare.

I doubt we'll ever know why he did other than he's nuts. You have to be to do this
Do you call the Muslim terrorists "nuts?" Don't you agree that they are ideologically driven? Why do white guys get a pass?

HOLD ON THOUGH

When a Muslim commits a terrorist act you all bend over backward to look out for ISLAMOPHOBIA and scold us about "Not all Muslims"

Now here you are can't wait to tell us that it's "White guys" and yes, we can't say "invaders" because hey, maybe it is all Trump supporter. That's where this is going.

So. Where's all your concern for Trump voters?? Mac?? "Not all Trumpsters" right? You gonna babysit me around town today to make sure I don't get any haterz like you do the Muslims?

Oh wait. Nah.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Okay that said, white supremacy is disgusting but it is NOT all Trump supporters. You seething hypocrites

yeah......these guys are the ones that have been calling for impeachment and blood in the streets. Not Democrats and their corrupt media friends.

Have you read his manifesto? Full of Progressive talking points. He wasn't a "trumpster" and made that clear.
Yes, I've read it. It reads like a Trumpster emoting on USMB after listening to Mark Levin.

He specifically does not blame Trump and says his views pre-date Trump. He talks a lot about climate and the environment---sound like a Trumpster to you??

You're revealed Mac

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/shooter-manifesto-elpaso.jpg

trump's racist rhetoric is fuel for the fire. what was festering under those slimy rocks were overturned & allowed to go full nutter with the blessings of donny.

Yeah? Universal health care?

Universal income?

You're not objective Mac but we knew this
The amount you're ignoring is breathtaking.

The only question is whether you realize it or whether your subconscious blocks it out.

He's a white supremacist nutball. On the Right on many issues; on the Left on others.

When you gonna babysit me today, or start the #NotAllTrumpsters hashtag, Mac?

Do let me know

You're revealed Mac

trump's racist rhetoric is fuel for the fire. what was festering under those slimy rocks were overturned & allowed to go full nutter with the blessings of donny.

Playtime when are you going to babysit me today to make sure I'm not lumped in with bad White Supremacists?

Or will you be brave and start the #NotAllTrumpster hashtags?

Just wondering when I'll get the Muslim Terrorist treatment

Universal income?

The only question is whether you realize it or whether your subconscious blocks it out.

He's a white supremacist nutball. On the Right on many issues; on the Left on others.

Do let me know
I have no idea what your hashtag/babysit comment means.

Again, I believe that you believe what you're saying.

El Paso Terrorist Is a Hardcore Progressive and White Nationalist: Wants Universal Income And Universal Healthcare

-climate change nut
-anti corporation

(A liberal nut indeed. Someone posted that he was a bernie supporter. You liberals are responsible for his path to terrorist)

He wasn’t shooting up a WalMart because of global warming or universal healthcare.

I doubt we'll ever know why he did other than he's nuts. You have to be to do this
Do you call the Muslim terrorists "nuts?" Don't you agree that they are ideologically driven? Why do white guys get a pass?

HOLD ON THOUGH

When a Muslim commits a terrorist act you all bend over backward to look out for ISLAMOPHOBIA and scold us about "Not all Muslims"

Now here you are can't wait to tell us that it's "White guys" and yes, we can't say "invaders" because hey, maybe it is all Trump supporter. That's where this is going.

So. Where's all your concern for Trump voters?? Mac?? "Not all Trumpsters" right? You gonna babysit me around town today to make sure I don't get any haterz like you do the Muslims?

Oh wait. Nah.

Okay that said, white supremacy is disgusting but it is NOT all Trump supporters. You seething hypocrites

White Supremacist Groups

as much as you wanna deny it - the upsurge in these attacks ain't just a coinky dinky.

permission to come out has been granted by your prez.

Universal income?

Do let me know

Oh you know, after a Muslim commits a terrorist attack all the Leftists go into Protect Mode. "Not All Muslims!" "It's just one!" "Look out for your Muslims neighbors, they're not all terrorists!"

So since I'm a white Trump supporter, I'm wondering when you will start the campaign to protect me.

I'll just wait over here

You're revealed Mac

Playtime when are you going to babysit me today to make sure I'm not lumped in with bad White Supremacists?

Or will you be brave and start the #NotAllTrumpster hashtags?

Just wondering when I'll get the Muslim Terrorist treatment

lol... you denying a fact doesn't make it go away.

silence = consent.

Universal income?

Do let me know

Oh you know, after a Muslim commits a terrorist attack all the Leftists go into Protect Mode. "Not All Muslims!" "It's just one!" "Look out for your Muslims neighbors, they're not all terrorists!"

So since I'm a white Trump supporter, I'm wondering when you will start the campaign to protect me.

I'll just wait over here
Okie dokie.

20 are dead.

-climate change nut
-anti corporation

HOLD ON THOUGH

Oh wait. Nah.

White Supremacist Groups

as much as you wanna deny it - the upsurge in these attacks ain't just a coinky dinky.

When are you gonna start your campaign to protect us, playtime??

I don't see any trending hashtags on Twitter that say "NotAllTrumpster"

Gee what's up with that, huh??? You wouldn't be a bunch of fat loser hypocrites now, would you???

HOLD ON THOUGH

Oh wait. Nah.

White Supremacist Groups

Gee what's up with that, huh??? You wouldn't be a bunch of fat loser hypocrites now, would you???

It's going over their heads...

Universal income?

Do let me know

I'll just wait over here
Okie dokie.

20 are dead.

Yes, Mac, state the political argument like 2 pages ago and then, when you start to lose it, hide behind the dead bodies.

You're such an utter coward.

HOLD ON THOUGH

Oh wait. Nah.

White Supremacist Groups

It's going over their heads...

Oh I'm not so sure to be honest. I don't think they have an answer for it. So they're running away

Do let me know

I'll just wait over here
Okie dokie.

20 are dead.

Yes, Mac, state the political argument like 2 pages ago and then, when you start to lose it, hide behind the dead bodies.

You're such an utter coward.
I've been saying the same thing.

If you don't like my points, too bad.

Universal income?

Do let me know

I'll just wait over here

you aren't a terrorist. but you denying that 1/2 the basket of deplorables are, & donny isn't directing his racist rhetoric their way, & what he says doesn't matter... isn't gonna get you a gold star either, suzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back