Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone is putting these kids up to it just like they do in the Middle-East.
Agreed.

W8w0IN8.gif
yeah......these guys are the ones that have been calling for impeachment and blood in the streets. Not Democrats and their corrupt media friends.
They've got Trumpsters foaming at the mouth with their talk of the "invaders".

Is this the "civil war" you guys keep threatening?

Obama releasing what is now known as a poorly made up birth certificate only fuels the speculation.

You cannot condemn leftists for going Full Retard over Trump and be or rationalize being a birther because it’s the exact same psychological state.

Yeah i can. There is a reason he released a fradulent certificate and it is fradulent. The question begs is why.

Couple that with refusal to release college records and the answer will be found

It’s the same thing because you believe an improbable conspiracy based on thin reeds of speculation and easily refutable questions because of your political affiliation and ideology.

It’s all the same. “X President is bad and I hate him and I’ll believe almost anything about him that’s bad no matter how improbable and outlandish.” It doesn’t matter who the President is or his political opponents are. Birthers are no different than people affiliated with TDS. ODS and TDS are the same psychological state. Only highly partisan people can’t see the difference.

Okay but Conspiracy Theories are usually built on a bedrock that's not so cospiracy-y ...??? (heh) And in this case, that bedrock is the media did not look into Obama. At all. He did not only get a pass, he got fawning fangirl coverage. So yeah, REAL questions about his college records, about his shady associations. That leads to rampant speculation, some of which was shady itself.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, as they say. The "baby" in this case is totally legit. The media neglected their sole function. The "bathwater"--the birth cert--eh, I can grant that was a little shady. But it wasn't built on nothin'.

There was a lot of the media - the right wing media - that fanned the birfer argument. That’s how 13+ states had birther bills introduced. You’re focusing only on what you call the MSM. But most of Trump’s base get their news and form their opinions outside of the MSM and from other news sources.

And for very good reason.

So what?

He had no obligation to seek out the shooter he did the right thing and got his kids out.

Shit the cops don't even have to respond to a call for aid why the hell should a civilian?
I am not about to say what someone who was there should have done while I sit in the safety of my own home.

People here say that civilians shouldn't have guns because they shouldn't be playing cop then when a gun owner doesn't play cop they criticize him for it
That's my point. They put people in a no win tsituation then attack them for it.

Oldlady said people don't mass kill with knives. I showed a few who did just that. Ignored. I don't say what she wanted or expected to hear, she's disappointed in my response.

I'll survive.

But we are not going to fix this when our sole focus is to assign blame to the other side and defend our own.
The reason I was disappointed was because you did EXACTLY that-- immediately you assigned blame. To the media. And I fail to see how.
Point out where I say the media is the only area to blame please.
Point out where I say the point is that you only blamed the media. You're grasping at straws here, Ice. Have another cup of coffee.

I think someone is putting these kids up to it just like they do in the Middle-East.
Agreed.

W8w0IN8.gif
yeah......these guys are the ones that have been calling for impeachment and blood in the streets. Not Democrats and their corrupt media friends.

Have you read his manifesto? Full of Progressive talking points. He wasn't a "trumpster" and made that clear.

Agreed.

W8w0IN8.gif

Have you read his manifesto? Full of Progressive talking points. He wasn't a "trumpster" and made that clear.
Yes, I've read it. It reads like a Trumpster emoting on USMB after listening to Mark Levin.

Authorities are examining a four-page document that several media outlets are calling a manifesto. Authorities are trying to determine the document’s authenticity and whether there are ties to the suspect.
Has anyone uncovered a copy of the manifesto?

Agreed.

W8w0IN8.gif

Yes, I've read it. It reads like a Trumpster emoting on USMB after listening to Mark Levin.

Yeah? Universal health care?

Universal income?

You're not objective Mac but we knew this

FWIW I hold the media absolutely accountable for a large part of this.

Two and a half years spent on the particulars of not only what was a NON-story, but a lie. "Russian Collusion"....nothing. Meanwhile, our society is on fire. Ask any teacher. Ask any nurse, any police officer. There are REAL problems out there that festered and festered because our incompetent media was obsessed with Palace Intrigue.

They are shameless.
People by and large do as told or told to believe.

Look who's doing the telling. It's quite telling. The media fans the flames of the hate parade and crys freedom of press when accountability comes calling.
The media fanned the flames that ignited Patrick Crusius? The media has been calling the Hispanics at the border "invaders?" Breitbart, maybe, or Fox, so yeah.

I'll answer. They ARE invaders. That's what they are. You're word-monitoring. It's like saying we can't call them illegal aliens anymore; that's "mean". Okay, whatever--that's what they are. They are busting in uninvited. That's literally the definition of an "invasion".

Calling them "invaders" does not make some nasty, pernicious, violent mass murderer. That happens in a separate type of situation that is heinous.

But don't be word-monitoring us and telling us this caused El Paso. How illiberal of you.
I'll say it one more time, and then I'm done arguing about it with you, since you refuse to address my point:
we have to stop turning them into enemy combatants in our speech. No one needs to love them or even welcome them. They just need to tone it down.

Okay I would agree if anyone were calling them "ENEMIES"....(like they actually call Trump btw)

But they don't. They call them invaders, which is correct terminology.

OldLady I think you don't argue with me when you know you're losing the argument.
"Invaders" are our enemies. Look it up if you don't believe me.

El Paso Terrorist Is a Hardcore Progressive and White Nationalist: Wants Universal Income And Universal Healthcare

-wanted universal healthcare
-climate change nut
-population control thoughts
-w-wanted universal income
-anti corporation

(A liberal nut indeed. Someone posted that he was a bernie supporter. You liberals are responsible for his path to terrorist)

He wasn’t shooting up a WalMart because of global warming or universal healthcare.

I doubt we'll ever know why he did other than he's nuts. You have to be to do this
Do you call the Muslim terrorists "nuts?" Don't you agree that they are ideologically driven? Why do white guys get a pass?

People by and large do as told or told to believe.

Look who's doing the telling. It's quite telling. The media fans the flames of the hate parade and crys freedom of press when accountability comes calling.
The media fanned the flames that ignited Patrick Crusius? The media has been calling the Hispanics at the border "invaders?" Breitbart, maybe, or Fox, so yeah.

I'll answer. They ARE invaders. That's what they are. You're word-monitoring. It's like saying we can't call them illegal aliens anymore; that's "mean". Okay, whatever--that's what they are. They are busting in uninvited. That's literally the definition of an "invasion".

Calling them "invaders" does not make some nasty, pernicious, violent mass murderer. That happens in a separate type of situation that is heinous.

But don't be word-monitoring us and telling us this caused El Paso. How illiberal of you.
I'll say it one more time, and then I'm done arguing about it with you, since you refuse to address my point:
we have to stop turning them into enemy combatants in our speech. No one needs to love them or even welcome them. They just need to tone it down.

Okay I would agree if anyone were calling them "ENEMIES"....(like they actually call Trump btw)

But they don't. They call them invaders, which is correct terminology.

OldLady I think you don't argue with me when you know you're losing the argument.
"Invaders" are our enemies. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Not necessarily. They can just be criminals. Like when someone invades your home, for example. They're not necessarily an "enemy", but they are a "criminal". Depends on why they came to invade, doesn't it?

You don't do well when you're losing an argument, do you?

Yeah? Universal health care?

Universal income?

You're not objective Mac but we knew this
The amount you're ignoring is breathtaking.

The only question is whether you realize it or whether your subconscious blocks it out.

You cannot condemn leftists for going Full Retard over Trump and be or rationalize being a birther because it’s the exact same psychological state.

Yeah i can. There is a reason he released a fradulent certificate and it is fradulent. The question begs is why.

Couple that with refusal to release college records and the answer will be found

It’s the same thing because you believe an improbable conspiracy based on thin reeds of speculation and easily refutable questions because of your political affiliation and ideology.

It’s all the same. “X President is bad and I hate him and I’ll believe almost anything about him that’s bad no matter how improbable and outlandish.” It doesn’t matter who the President is or his political opponents are. Birthers are no different than people affiliated with TDS. ODS and TDS are the same psychological state. Only highly partisan people can’t see the difference.

I believe Obama is covering something up. You keep skipping over HE released a fradulent b/c. Why?

You’re demonstrating what I mean.

He didn’t release a fraudulent birth certificate. But you believe he did because you don’t like Obama and rely on news sources to reaffirm your views.

Yeah he did. The piece of crap was created on Adobe software. Adobe wasnt even in existence until 1982. Explain that. If not leave me alone

No he did not.

You are believing nonsense from highly biased partisan news sites that slant or make up news to advance a political agenda, a political agenda that you agree with.

It’s no different than a liberal believing Trump was urinated on by a hooker in a Moscow hotel.

And it doesn’t matter what I post to refute what you said because you won’t believe it.

I believe Obama is covering something up. You keep skipping over HE released a fradulent b/c. Why?

He didn’t release a fraudulent birth certificate. But you believe he did because you don’t like Obama and rely on news sources to reaffirm your views.

Yeah he did. The piece of crap was created on Adobe software. Adobe wasnt even in existence until 1982. Explain that. If not leave me alone

No he did not.

You are believing nonsense from highly biased partisan news sites that slant or make up news to advance a political agenda, a political agenda that you agree with.

It’s no different than a liberal believing Trump was urinated on by a hooker in a Moscow hotel.

And it doesn’t matter what I post to refute what you said because you won’t believe it.

Yeah he did. Because you claim he didn't means nothing. There is no way that crap was his original certificate. It's impossible to have been done on Adobe software in the 60s. Impossible.

Fact

Agreed.

W8w0IN8.gif

He specifically does not blame Trump and says his views pre-date Trump. He talks a lot about climate and the environment---sound like a Trumpster to you??

You're revealed Mac

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/shooter-manifesto-elpaso.jpg

Agreed.

W8w0IN8.gif

he was a member of 8 chan. that is about as regressive as one can get.

No he did not.

Yeah he did. Because you claim he didn't means nothing. There is no way that crap was his original certificate. It's impossible to have been done on Adobe software in the 60s. Impossible.

Fact

OMG!

SmellyIrishAss is a BIRTHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back