Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
FACT: like it or not

upload_2019-8-5_7-6-58.png

Ohio Board of Elections Website Shows Mass Shooter Connor Betts a Registered Democrat

I gotta ask..has it come to the point where most of you guys just keep your responses on file..and just paste them in..when the next shooting happens? Because I'm reading the previous shooting thread..and you guys just say the same thing..over and over and over again.
The 2nd amendment hasn’t changed since it was written so my response is always going to be the same.
Then your response is always going to be wrong.

The Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, as determined by the Supreme Court – including the Second Amendment.

And current case law holds that the Second Amendment right is not unlimited, that government has the authority to place limits and restriction on that right consistent with the case law, including prohibiting the possession of certain firearms.
Shut your broken record sounding politically retarded ass up.

How can I see #9 on the list when I have no idea what you're talking about. At this point, I can't say with any semblance of certainty that you know either.
He doesn't make much sense.
Yeah, I'm seeing that now.
Let's face it, these Trump deplorables have gotten themselves so underwater with this criminal terrorist they support, not much of anything they say makes much sense. They never present anything of substance that meets the standards of even simple debate conversation. Have you noticed ever since Mueller testified, just how many more of the silly cartoons have shown up? This is a party that in so many ways has given up on debate, and turned to personal attacks on the opposition and retarded cartoons. They gave up debate, because they have nothing to debate. Unfortunately, we have to keep pounding the pavement with the truth and facts in the face of a Trump deplorable base, who have run out of options. We have to keep getting the truth out there. Our Democracy depends on it.
They post so many memes because they need others to do their thinking for them.[/QUOT

You're just jelly because the left can't meme.
Thank goodness!

yeah......these guys are the ones that have been calling for impeachment and blood in the streets. Not Democrats and their corrupt media friends.
They've got Trumpsters foaming at the mouth with their talk of the "invaders".

Is this the "civil war" you guys keep threatening?
We can't defend the haters either. I just looked up Patrick Crusius and saw that he seems to have been targeting Hispanics, a hit against the "invasion" of Hispanics in this country. I quibble with people about using the term "invasion" all the time, because it ratchets up the rhetoric to a fighting level. And then some lamebrain like Patrick Crusius WILL fight, murdering twenty and wounding at least two dozen more for doing nothing more threatening than SHOPPING AT WALMART.

Do you get where I'm coming from? The people calling this an invasion and flapping their gums about treating them as the "enemy" IS dangerous. We all know there is a crisis on the border. More people want in all at once than our system can process. But we have to stop turning them into enemy combatants in our speech. No one needs to love them or even welcome them. They just need to tone it down.

It is over 100,000 per month captured. How many not captured is unknown. It went on all during BO years As long as you gain 1mil votes per year and cause financial collapse, LW is good with it. Then they spin.

It is an INVASION. Not filing papers for admission by the correct method. If it was that many locusts, they would be spraying rather than feeding it.

Your heros in DC laughed and shut down the GOVT to allow it to continue. Manufactured crisis? yes during BO years. Now they cry fake tears about the same crisis on their way to paid vacation 6 weeks in Italy, Guam.
It sounds like you agree and sympathize with the El Paso killer. Crusius made many of the the same 'points' in his manifesto.

As for fake tweets..errr tears....a lot of that going around. The total lack of empathy displayed here by many is telling.
Spin machines working overtime.
It was bound to happen eventually. When the government fails to act in order to resolve the problem, it’s only a matter of time till someone does. Get cracking on solving the invasion problem, and you’ll limit the fuel for the fire.
Or..get cracking on crushing the alt/right. That is also an option. Wacko's with guns and an agenda are as big a problem as illegals.
For the majority of America..there is no 'invasion' problem..there is a problem with the enforcement of immigration laws...and I'd love to deport every illegal..including the ones from Europe, Australia, Canada and Asia. Trump could do that..but he does not..and his people give him a pass. The issue many have with your take...is that it is seen as the thinly veiled racism that it is.

I just read that Trump is making noises about gun control..don't worry..he doesn't mean it. LOL! He has threatened to veto two Bills that would mandate just what he is now calling for.

I gotta ask..has it come to the point where most of you guys just keep your responses on file..and just paste them in..when the next shooting happens? Because I'm reading the previous shooting thread..and you guys just say the same thing..over and over and over again.
The 2nd amendment hasn’t changed since it was written so my response is always going to be the same.

The Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, as determined by the Supreme Court – including the Second Amendment.

And current case law holds that the Second Amendment right is not unlimited, that government has the authority to place limits and restriction on that right consistent with the case law, including prohibiting the possession of certain firearms.
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

yeah......these guys are the ones that have been calling for impeachment and blood in the streets. Not Democrats and their corrupt media friends.

We can't defend the haters either. I just looked up Patrick Crusius and saw that he seems to have been targeting Hispanics, a hit against the "invasion" of Hispanics in this country. I quibble with people about using the term "invasion" all the time, because it ratchets up the rhetoric to a fighting level. And then some lamebrain like Patrick Crusius WILL fight, murdering twenty and wounding at least two dozen more for doing nothing more threatening than SHOPPING AT WALMART.

Do you get where I'm coming from? The people calling this an invasion and flapping their gums about treating them as the "enemy" IS dangerous. We all know there is a crisis on the border. More people want in all at once than our system can process. But we have to stop turning them into enemy combatants in our speech. No one needs to love them or even welcome them. They just need to tone it down.

It is over 100,000 per month captured. How many not captured is unknown. It went on all during BO years As long as you gain 1mil votes per year and cause financial collapse, LW is good with it. Then they spin.

It is an INVASION. Not filing papers for admission by the correct method. If it was that many locusts, they would be spraying rather than feeding it.

Your heros in DC laughed and shut down the GOVT to allow it to continue. Manufactured crisis? yes during BO years. Now they cry fake tears about the same crisis on their way to paid vacation 6 weeks in Italy, Guam.
It sounds like you agree and sympathize with the El Paso killer. Crusius made many of the the same 'points' in his manifesto.

As for fake tweets..errr tears....a lot of that going around. The total lack of empathy displayed here by many is telling.
It was bound to happen eventually. When the government fails to act in order to resolve the problem, it’s only a matter of time till someone does. Get cracking on solving the invasion problem, and you’ll limit the fuel for the fire.
Or..get cracking on crushing the alt/right. That is also an option. Wacko's with guns and an agenda are as big a problem as illegals.
For the majority of America..there is no 'invasion' problem..there is a problem with the enforcement of immigration laws...and I'd love to deport every illegal..including the ones from Europe, Australia, Canada and Asia. Trump could do that..but he does not..and his people give him a pass. The issue many have with your take...is that it is seen as the thinly veiled racism that it is.

I just read that Trump is making noises about gun control..don't worry..he doesn't mean it. LOL! He has threatened to veto two Bills that would mandate just what he is now calling for.
Whackos with guns, and an agenda haven’t cost me anything. Invaders cost us all daily. And there isn’t a single attempt Trump has made to address the illegals issue that the left hasn’t resisted.

He specifically does not blame Trump and says his views pre-date Trump. He talks a lot about climate and the environment---sound like a Trumpster to you??

You're revealed Mac

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/shooter-manifesto-elpaso.jpg

trump's racist rhetoric is fuel for the fire. what was festering under those slimy rocks were overturned & allowed to go full nutter with the blessings of donny.

Playtime when are you going to babysit me today to make sure I'm not lumped in with bad White Supremacists?

Or will you be brave and start the #NotAllTrumpster hashtags?

Just wondering when I'll get the Muslim Terrorist treatment
This is just part of the #BLACKLIVESMATTER president's program to take our guns.
Turn everyone against whites.

damn obama has been out of office for over 2 years... them damn coloreds - always late for everything; ain't that right lenny? :afro:
Anyone else remember ANY president whining about his predecessor and the person he beat for office for years afterwards? fat donnie is just a tad insecure.....

PresidentSnowflake-5487ce9c00da1092bb0a3a5a90897220.jpg

nothing kills like a multi round mag with high velocity ammo aimed willy nilly cause you don't really need any expertise to get the job done.
good luck with that lol

which one of them thar guns in your siggy gives you the biggest chubby?
anyone that makes you leftist wet your pampers.

when one needs to advertise what they ' got '.... they usually don't have ' much ' where it counts.
One thing is for sure your pampers are piss wet

lol...you wear delusion well, & that phallic dependency of yours is crystal clear.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
C_CaseLaw_Jones and the truth have never met.

Whackos with guns, and an agenda haven’t cost me anything. Invaders cost us all daily. And there isn’t a single attempt Trump has made to address the illegals issue that the left hasn’t resisted.
So? The Left is wrong on this issue..big surprise.
So is most of the Right though...just in a different way. Also not a surprise.
The POTUS is the actor here..the guy with the hammer. he could order raids..across the nation at employers of Illegals. He could convene 14.7 deportation courts---and authorize the hiring of additional judges. He could arrest illegals in droves..without notice and without the help of the locals. He could do all of this with a stroke of a pen.
No Congress needed. He is the chief LEO on our nation...all he need do is enforce the law...at the same time he could paper the barrio's with fliers in Spanish..telling illegals that if they self-deport..they can still be considered for immigration..but if they are deported..lifetime ban.

He could instruct the INS to crack down on visa overstays..of whatever country..and get them deported as well.

The Democrats could not do a thing..within the law to stop him.

Yet he does nothing..for fear of public opinion.

So whining about the Left...is just a bit silly---on this issue Trump is a paper tiger..and everyone with a brain knows it.

good luck with that lol

when one needs to advertise what they ' got '.... they usually don't have ' much ' where it counts.

lol...you wear delusion well, & that phallic dependency of yours is crystal clear.
No I know you leftist to well

The US are the invaders there chief. Always remember that. Your problem with illegal immigration starts with US illegal immigration. Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com Your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.

The POTUS is the actor here..the guy with the hammer. he could order raids..across the nation at employers of Illegals. He could convene 14.7 deportation courts---and authorize the hiring of additional judges. He could arrest illegals in droves..without notice and without the help of the locals. He could do all of this with a stroke of a pen.
No Congress needed. He is the chief LEO on our nation...all he need do is enforce the law...at the same time he could paper the barrio's with fliers in Spanish..telling illegals that if they self-deport..they can still be considered for immigration..but if they are deported..lifetime ban.

He could instruct the INS to crack down on visa overstays..of whatever country..and get them deported as well.

So whining about the Left...is just a bit silly---on this issue Trump is a paper tiger..and everyone with a brain knows it.
This is probably at least somewhat true but Jesus Christ man look how badly the media paints him as a racist for the things he’s already done (or not done based on your point of view). He’s always going to be fighting a losing battle with the overall public because the major media is hell bent on destroying his character any way possible. I mean you’ve GOT to be able to see that, no?

uh-huh. you think i'm a gun grabber don'tcha? lol....

"he could paper the barrio's with fliers in Spanish..telling illegals that if they self-deport..they can still be considered for immigration..but if they are deported..lifetime ban."

That sounds like a solid solution. Have you sent this idea to the White House, Mr. Fleegle?

uh-huh. you think i'm a gun grabber don'tcha? lol....
I don't care I know one leftist had a gun Betts

This is probably at least somewhat true but Jesus Christ man look how badly the media paints him as a racist for the things he’s already done (or not done based on your point of view). He’s always going to be fighting a losing battle with the overall public because the major media is hell bent on destroying his character any way possible. I mean you’ve GOT to be able to see that, no?

trump has no character & has been racist for decades, going back to him & his daddy getting sued for housing discrimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back