Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I've read it. It reads like a Trumpster emoting on USMB after listening to Mark Levin.
Levin hates Marxism and those who get the warm fuzzies thinking about Karl Marx' thearies. (Cross between theatrics and assaulted ears). And he is really opposed to Nazism and Communism, but loves the American Constitution which I've seen him defend to a fault. You oughta lighten up on Mark Levin. He's a good guy.
Levin is a hardcore partisan ideologue, tossing out all the standard hyperbolic platitudes that Rush & Sean do, fighting against communication and collaboration, often getting emotional and screaming, showing zero willingness to be decent to the other tribe.

Levin is part of the problem. If you defend his behaviors, then so are you.
Levin isn't part of the problem.
He's reacting to the problem.
You cannot tell me that Levin controls a large segment of the mainstream media, which is the primary cause of all of this.

BTW, it's difficult who controls who. Does the left control our media or does the media control the left?
The words, phrases, tactics and even thought processes of Levin, Hannity and Limbaugh are all over the posts on this thread and in real life from right wingers.

Their influence has been profound, even to the point of creating an entire alternate, fully closed circuit news & information universe for their flocks. I'll bet even THEY are surprised at that.

I know you disagree. We're in different universes.

If you disagree with me, you're part of the problem.

SHAME on you
I know. Dittos. MAGA. Red hat. I get it.

Levin hates Marxism and those who get the warm fuzzies thinking about Karl Marx' thearies. (Cross between theatrics and assaulted ears). And he is really opposed to Nazism and Communism, but loves the American Constitution which I've seen him defend to a fault. You oughta lighten up on Mark Levin. He's a good guy.
Levin is a hardcore partisan ideologue, tossing out all the standard hyperbolic platitudes that Rush & Sean do, fighting against communication and collaboration, often getting emotional and screaming, showing zero willingness to be decent to the other tribe.

You cannot tell me that Levin controls a large segment of the mainstream media, which is the primary cause of all of this.

BTW, it's difficult who controls who. Does the left control our media or does the media control the left?
The words, phrases, tactics and even thought processes of Levin, Hannity and Limbaugh are all over the posts on this thread and in real life from right wingers.

Their influence has been profound, even to the point of creating an entire alternate, fully closed circuit news & information universe for their flocks. I'll bet even THEY are surprised at that.

SHAME on you

You have to back me into that corner because you know I'm right about the shaming. What made you so susceptible to the sway of the cultural moment there? You're old enough; you should recognize how rotten and lazy that is.

"If you defend his behaviors, then so are you (part of the problem)"

SHAME on you

You have to back me into that corner because you know I'm right about the shaming. What made you so susceptible to the sway of the cultural moment there? You're old enough; you should recognize how rotten and lazy that is.

"If you defend his behaviors, then so are you (part of the problem)"
When left wingers coddle and spin for and attack people on behalf Muslims and minorities, they are enabling their worst behaviors.

That's just fundamental human nature. When people make excuses for others and refuse to hold them accountable, they just get worse.

The very same thing is happening right now with the Right and these people.

As I always say, the two ends can be remarkably similar in their behaviors.

How 8chan Became A Breeding Ground For Violent Extremism

Why can't authorities prosecute these domestic terrorists and shut their hate sites down? The 1st Amendment was never meant to protect such terror.
But what if calling for the ending of rights for people you disagree with is considered hate speech?

It is a slippery slope isn't it?
Not at all. Hate speech is not that hard to identify.

If you want to deny people their basic rights certainly you must hate them.

Have you read his manifesto? Full of Progressive talking points. He wasn't a "trumpster" and made that clear.
Yes, I've read it. It reads like a Trumpster emoting on USMB after listening to Mark Levin.

Don't lump Limbaugh in with the others.
I don't watch Hannity or Levin.
I suspect you want these people removed from the airwaves.

I think you need to focus on the actual source of this violent rhetoric......the mainstream media.
Watching what passes for news from Morning Joe and all of the SOBs on CNN is enough to piss any rational person off.

I think you need to focus on the actual source of this violent rhetoric......the mainstream media.
Watching what passes for news from Morning Joe and all of the SOBs on CNN is enough to piss any rational person off.
Nope, I believe in freedom of expression.

The rest of your post is standard Rush/Sean/Mark stuff.

I don't watch Levin or listen to Limbaugh and I just can't stand Hannity. So gee, Mac's shaming is not working too well for him this morning. I have read a couple of Levin's books and they're very well-written.

You are dead right on this too: just listen to CNN or MSNBC...or for that matter, the big networks....and see what bunk comes out of their mouths.

Standard common-sense you mean.

And I noticed you said expression but not speech.

We can express ourselves all we want as long as we keep our mouths shut.

Speech, expression, all of it.

I want to know who the nutters are, what they think, where they are, and who agrees with them.

Nice try, though.

You appear to be one of the right wingers who have "forgotten" my thousands of tussles here with the Regressive Left on this topic. No surprise.

SHAME on you
Thanks for adding to the hate

I want to know who the nutters are, what they think, where they are, and who agrees with them.

Nice try, though.

You appear to be one of the right wingers who have "forgotten" my thousands of tussles here with the Regressive Left on this topic. No surprise.
I missed it because it doesn't happen very often.

Nice try, though.

Holy crap. Well, I believe that you believe that.

Nice try, though.

Yeah I laughed out loud, no kidding, because I don't think I've seen it once on this site.

Nice try, though.

Yeah I laughed out loud, no kidding, because I don't think I've seen it once on this site.
Funny, you just saw it in post 1584.

The latest example of why it's pointless to try to communicate with partisan zombies. You only see and hear what you WANT to see and hear.

You've been well-trained.

You kids have fun. Get back to me when you demonstrate some independent thought.

See#9 on the list. No way to get off, belittling the list.
How can I see #9 on the list when I have no idea what you're talking about. At this point, I can't say with any semblance of certainty that you know either.
He doesn't make much sense.
Yeah, I'm seeing that now.
Let's face it, these Trump deplorables have gotten themselves so underwater with this criminal terrorist they support, not much of anything they say makes much sense. They never present anything of substance that meets the standards of even simple debate conversation. Have you noticed ever since Mueller testified, just how many more of the silly cartoons have shown up? This is a party that in so many ways has given up on debate, and turned to personal attacks on the opposition and retarded cartoons. They gave up debate, because they have nothing to debate. Unfortunately, we have to keep pounding the pavement with the truth and facts in the face of a Trump deplorable base, who have run out of options. We have to keep getting the truth out there. Our Democracy depends on it.
They post so many memes because they need others to do their thinking for them.[/QUOT

You're just jelly because the left can't meme.

How can I see #9 on the list when I have no idea what you're talking about. At this point, I can't say with any semblance of certainty that you know either.
Let's face it, these Trump deplorables have gotten themselves so underwater with this criminal terrorist they support, not much of anything they say makes much sense. They never present anything of substance that meets the standards of even simple debate conversation. Have you noticed ever since Mueller testified, just how many more of the silly cartoons have shown up? This is a party that in so many ways has given up on debate, and turned to personal attacks on the opposition and retarded cartoons. They gave up debate, because they have nothing to debate. Unfortunately, we have to keep pounding the pavement with the truth and facts in the face of a Trump deplorable base, who have run out of options. We have to keep getting the truth out there. Our Democracy depends on it.
They post so many memes because they need others to do their thinking for them.[/QUOT

Of course we can. Just unlike the right, we don't have to.

iu

Nice try, though.

Okay, my apologies, one more thing.

Using this site's search function, I entered "regressives expression" and "mac1958". Just that one combination of words alone produced 109 hits: Search Results for Query: regressive expression | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The examples go back to 2015, when I first encountered the phrase "Regressive Left" and started using it regularly to describe illiberal leftist authoritarians.

So there ya go. You're welcome. And don't worry, I don't expect apologies from people like you.

iu
Great, more evidence righties can't think for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back