Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You support the nation of Right-wing, white nationalist terrorism, if you support Trump. The single biggest threat to national security. It is now a bigger threat than international terrorism.

Hate Map

If you support leftist Democrats you are supporting Muslim terrorism. (makes about as much sense)

You support the nation of Right-wing, white nationalist terrorism, if you support Trump. The single biggest threat to national security. It is now a bigger threat than international terrorism.

Hate Map

If you support leftist Democrats you are supporting Muslim terrorism. (makes about as much sense)
There was a 226% increase in hate crimes in the areas where Trump held his rallies, and you want to talk about Leftist Democrats where there is zero evidence they support Muslim terrorism. You are a liar and you cannot prove me wrong. What a piece of work you are.

Wow, the scumbag press lies again - and about something this important.

Even at this moment the Fascist fucks over at CNN are claiming this was a "white nationalist Trump supporter."
If CNN wants to make this a fight between white nationalist Trump supporters and foreign invaders, I truly wish them luck. It's a fight we need to have.

I support the NATION of America, the United States. IF the traitor democrats don't like it, fuck them. These Marxist scum democrats are wearing damned thin.

Hate Map
What’s wrong with being a white person who loves their country? Liberals have tried to twist it into “ white supremacy.” Totally different. Also, they want to twist it into fascism which it is not. See, that way liberals can brand all conservative whites as hate mongers.
What does being white and loving your country have to do with white hate groups who are nothing more than terrorists? People who really love their country don't commit acts of terrorism on their own people. And all those who support Trump, support his terrorist, (wink and a nod agenda), against minorities and other whites who do not agree with him.

Hate Map

There was a 226% increase in hate crimes in the areas where Trump held his rallies, and you want to talk about Leftist Democrats where there is zero evidence they support Muslim terrorism. You are a liar and you cannot prove me wrong. What a piece of work you are.

Yes he is the authority on everything. He is another new age Catholic/Christian with little faith who looks at Mary Magdaline and Judas as the standard bearers that people can ph uk up over and over and over and over and you better forgive them. There comes a point where people are being misled and are suckers.

Wow, the scumbag press lies again - and about something this important.

Even at this moment the Fascist fucks over at CNN are claiming this was a "white nationalist Trump supporter."
If CNN wants to make this a fight between white nationalist Trump supporters and foreign invaders, I truly wish them luck. It's a fight we need to have.

I support the NATION of America, the United States. IF the traitor democrats don't like it, fuck them. These Marxist scum democrats are wearing damned thin.

Hate Map
What’s wrong with being a white person who loves their country? Liberals have tried to twist it into “ white supremacy.” Totally different. Also, they want to twist it into fascism which it is not. See, that way liberals can brand all conservative whites as hate mongers.
What does being white and loving your country have to do with white hate groups who are nothing more than terrorists? People who really love their country don't commit acts of terrorism on their own people. And all those who support Trump, support his terrorist, (wink and a nod agenda), against minorities and other whites who do not agree with him.
Then why are liberals branding white people who love their country as “racist mass shooters?” Nationalism is love of ones country. WTF?

Hate Map

MSNBC? :abgg2q.jpg:

Yes he is the authority on everything. He is another new age Catholic/Christian with little faith who looks at Mary Magdaline and Judas as the standard bearers that people can ph uk up over and over and over and over and you better forgive them. There comes a point where people are being misled and are suckers.

Pure hatred....Sad really ^^^^^^^^^

The ones that don't want history destroyed because some don't like it. Which old books to burn....for example. Huck Finn.
So were those the white supremacists or were they thd neonazis?
Here you will see how the shooter's chronology morphed from Democrat Party to Republican Party with 3 changes made following his arrest:

Leftists Change Shooter Patrick Crusius's MyLife Page after Saturday Shooting from Democrat to Republican

(Original) (Next Edit) (Another Edit) (Completed edit)

My conclusion: Hacking for Party is popular following an ugly event in which politics has gone bombastic.​
Dumbfuck, that's a webpage that anyone can create or edit (like wikipedia). It was created yesterday while Crusius was in custody and even says on the page....

"Patrick has yet to verify this information."

... which he can't, because again, he's in custody.

I swear, you P.T. Barnum idiots are the most gullible fools I've ever seen.
My disclaimer stands, thankyouverymuch.
Unless your "disclaimer" stated that thegatewaypundit was the one who altered that page to make up fake news, then your "disclaimer," along with the rest of your post, is complete nonsense.
It appeared in an earlier post. But be my guest, jump right in. The concrete floor to the pool is closer than it looks. <giggle>

Hate Map

Chris Hayes is as dynamic as a stick of butter...and has dame IQ.

You aren't saying anything that changes what you said. Do you think the scum at Trump's rally were the only one's in broad daylight hollering and laughing about killing innocent human beings? That sort of scum of the earth is in more places than we care to want. And you aren't by yourself on this forum either. We know who and what your kind is. We've always known it. But now we are all on alert, and thanks for the heads up. We are all now aware that at any time, one of Trump's radical murdering cults he has recruited, could easily be in a Walmart near you.
Except both shooters came from the Lefts camp. And everyone knows it. Your disinformation agenda has already failed. But do continue trying. It amuses me to no end...
Untrue..despite the massive spin being attempted by the alt/right. No one really believes that shyte except for you...take you head out of the echo chamber and see how this is playing across America. For El Paso---White Nationalist Domestic Terrorism is the label the FBI is using. No one cares that the Dayton shooter was a Democrat--to most people, the political party a crazy belongs to is totally irrelevant. Couple this with the Gilroy shooter..another extremist--and the pressure is building for the Govt.to 'do something'---that something they do..may be the death knell of the extreme alt/right. At least i hope so.

Of course, you are going to call the MSM's take 'Fake News'---the vast majority do not care..they think you guys are as crazy as the shooter..and I'm not so sure they're wrong.
Keep hope alive! Cause all the evidence leads them to the left. Lol! As for your pipe dream about people not caring which side of the the aisle is spawning these killers? Your either lying or haven’t read the threads on this board, or any comments section on the various news outlets...
All the evidence...none of us have seen..all the evidence....and your attempts to spin the whole thing..are just not working...again....who so you think the majority are blaming..who do yo think the FBI is investigating? Comments on this board? Meaningless..A right wing echo chamber buys into the Left wing theory..now there's some news!
These clowns online posts, and political affiliations have been splattered all over media, this forum, and this thread. Your claim to have not seen it proves you to out as the liar you are. If you cannot persuade with truth, and have to resort to lies; I have no time for you. Good luck in your crusade. You’ll need it.
I've seen everything on this board..it's not 'evidence'. Most of it is also irrelevant..but that's a personal judgement--as in..you give a while lot more weight to party affiliation than i do....as for crusades..LOL..I think your agenda fits that description far more than i do.

And as for lies..until you and your ilk can present a balanced and nuanced argument without outright distortions and lying..i think you've got me beat there as well.

Tell me again just what they are calling the El Paso shooter all across America?Right Wing White nationalist and racist. What are the apologists calling him here/ Leftist Environmentalist!
With such a disconnect...how can anyone even begin to believe anything on this board? i come here to be amused..to laugh at the crazies..and sometimes..to be educated.
Give you a clue..you haven't educated me, at all.

Last edited:
lol sure and hillary is going to win.lol
ROTFLMAO! You poor deluded fool..that means nothing! Get your head out of your..errr...past...and realize no one care about Hillary...no one. Watch the lead tonight on any of the MSM stations, including FOX..and see who is getting the blame..again..it is not the Left!

bigrebnc is like all trump supporters, they all claim the MSM is "fake news" and yet none of them answer the question, "where do they get information on current events"?
So you get your information from the democrat propagandist media? which 90% is owned by 5 corporations
Again..whatever..same question..who do you think the majority of America is blaming for the El Paso attack? do you even know/ Are you afraid to say/ You people are in the margins on this one. I live in the Reddest of the Red states..Idaho..and all my friends..trump voters to a person...believe that the El Paso was a RW wingnut...A white nationalist. Now..they do have some sympathy...and they do think that it's the evil Democrats that drove him off his rocker..which is absurd..but not one of them thinks he was a Leftist.
So these friends you claim to have are as ill informed as you? What a shocker. Thinking men care about what actually is. Not what people feel, or believe...
You're not very smart, are you? maybe some news sources other than InfoWars would do you good...I dunno.
My point..wasted on you, no doubt..is that whatever you say here..the vast majority of America is going with the truth.

Hate Map
Then why are liberals branding white people who love their country as “racist mass shooters?” Nationalism is love of ones country. WTF?
Who are the Liberals doing that? I'm a Liberal, and I'm branding anyone who supports Trump and his racism/terrorist agenda through white Nationalism, and evil. But I never branded any white person who loves their country as "racist mass murderers", because no person who truly loves his or her country is going to commit mass murder on its own citizens. Only a terrorist would or could do such a thing, along with any Trump supporter at this stage in the game.

In other words, you can't do both. You can't love your country and still support Trump. Trump promotes terrorism through winks, nods, and rhetoric, just to stoke the hate against the others in this country, and other whites who do not agree with him. That's not love of country. That's a hate agenda against our country.

So were those the white supremacists or were they thd neonazis?
Here you will see how the shooter's chronology morphed from Democrat Party to Republican Party with 3 changes made following his arrest:

Leftists Change Shooter Patrick Crusius's MyLife Page after Saturday Shooting from Democrat to Republican

My conclusion: Hacking for Party is popular following an ugly event in which politics has gone bombastic.​
Dumbfuck, that's a webpage that anyone can create or edit (like wikipedia). It was created yesterday while Crusius was in custody and even says on the page....

Unless your "disclaimer" stated that thegatewaypundit was the one who altered that page to make up fake news, then your "disclaimer," along with the rest of your post, is complete nonsense.
It appeared in an earlier post. But be my guest, jump right in. The concrete floor to the pool is closer than it looks. <giggle>
No worries, I already posted evidence that page was created after Crusius was arrested. Righties are dumb. They'll ignore reality anyway and believe that really is Crusius' MyLife page.

Hate Map
Who are the Liberals doing that? I'm a Liberal, and I'm branding anyone who supports Trump and his racism/terrorist agenda through white Nationalism, and evil. But I never branded any white person who loves their country as "racist mass murderers", because no person who truly loves his or her country is going to commit mass murder on its own citizens. Only a terrorist would or could do such a thing, along with any Trump supporter at this stage in the game.

In other words, you can't do both. You can't love your country and still support Trump. Trump promotes terrorism through winks, nods, and rhetoric, just to stoke the hate against the others in this country, and other whites who do not agree with him. That's not love of country. That's a hate agenda against our country.
"Trump promotes terrorism through winks, nods, and rhetoric"

Absolutely he does. Just the other day, someone at his rally yelled out to shoot Mexicans and he laughed it off and made a joke of it.

He's a sick fuck. There's just no way around it.

Hate Map

We are a nation in crisis, and all you can do is post stupid shit;

Hate Map

Absolutely he does. Just the other day, someone at his rally yelled out to shoot Mexicans and he laughed it off and made a joke of it.

This fucking idiot blamed the internet and video games on the killing. So how come other countries with internet and video games aren't experiencing the same thing?

This fucking idiot blamed the internet and video games on the killing. So how come other countries with internet and video games aren't experiencing the same thing?

He also thinks one of the shootings occurred in Toledo. He's not all there, if ya know what I mean.

No worries, I already posted evidence that page was created after Crusius was arrested. Righties are dumb. They'll ignore reality anyway and believe that really is Crusius' MyLife page.
You're status climbing again, Mr. Faun. You use people like stepping stones, i.e. "righties are dumb." How high up on the evolutionary ladder do you think that will pull you? One whole millimeter? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back