🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking! Democrat Texas Woman Charged with Threatening to Kill Judge Who Allowed Special Master in Trump Raid Case!

Those insane MAGA people are at it again. First they tried to kill Kavanaugh, now this.

she sounds like one of those domestic terrorists that Garland is warning us about all of the time

Little Tiffy's getting hammered on her facebook page. :laughing0301:

Those insane MAGA people are at it again. First they tried to kill Kavanaugh, now this.

We will now have to give Federal Judges the same family bodyguards as we do former Presidents. I wish she had not made that threat, whether or not I agreed with that Judge that made a decision. The proper course to take was to have an investigation of the judge, and go with the results of the investigation.

I don't know the details, but the idea of threatening or assassinating people we disagree with is a bad choice.

We will now have to give Federal Judges the same family bodyguards as we do former Presidents. I wish she had not made that threat, whether or not I agreed with that Judge that made a decision. The proper course to take was to have an investigation of the judge, and go with the results of the investigation.

I don't know the details, but the idea of threatening or assassinating people we disagree with is a bad choice.
an investigation? because you disagree with the ruling? why?

an investigation? because you disagree with the ruling? why?
No, one of the best men in my family was a justice of the peace in the beautiful city of Houston, and I wouldn't want someone to threaten such a blessed servant who cared for the well-being of the common people. His dedication to justice was far above acid evil-doers in today's Congress who plan stalking and illegally harrassing people who live in harmony with integrity and honor. IMHO, the threats and murder plots against a conscientious Justice of the SCOTUS based on lies cooked up by Feinstein, Pelosi, and Schumer were beneath contempt supporting Professor Christine Blasey Ford who conducted classes in college that taught how to overcome lie detectors if they wanted to get out of trouble for criminality in the political and judicial arena. What a phony log of baloney. One of the most important documents ever written on bringing about peace on earth for mankind warns people not to bear false witness, which means never lie in public to ruin another person. That entire creepy hearing was a slap in the face of honor and justice, because Kavenaugh was innocent, as those who knew him in college extoled his dedication to doing and saying the right and correct thing down to caring for other people's rights. The Democrats banded together in trying to damage another honorable man's integrity just because he was conservative. Kids these days go to a public school that teaches ungodly things. Education in the United States was birthed in Church buildings that offered their space up for the first schools in the land. The tradition of parents was to entrust their precious children to people of great integrity and honorable acts to give them a future in honesty, charity, and doing their American best. Bless 'em.

Last edited:

This bitch should be removed from the federal bench. She is clearly an incompetent boob who puts politics above the law. She got her ass whipped by the federal appeals court.

Forum List

Back