Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

The mob was bottlenecked at the doors. They could have made a concerted effort to prevent any others coming through the broken window. They may have dissuaded others if they had done so.

I understand what you’re saying but the cops didn’t try at all to stop them and then when they got in, the cops mingled and conversed with them.

As I’ve already stated, this had all the hallmarks of a crowd that just got out of control. There is nothing to suggest it was a planned insurrection.

1.) They claim Trump called for an insurrection but the truth is, he did not.

2.) When the crowd broke in they didn’t actually engage in insurrectionist activity.

3.) Another poster just said that those who left peacefully were not charged. This suggests that probably at least ninety percent of the people there were not there to engage in insurrection. Which in turn means there likely was no planned insurrection and that part of the crowd just got a little too rowdy.

If it was a crime to break in then they should be prosecuted accordingly. But Insurrection? Sedition? I just don’t see it.
Once MAGArTs broke through windows they were inside the police perimeter.

You can not defend against a mob from front and back when you are vastly outnumbered

The video shows Hawley running. How was it doctored?
It didn’t show him in the dead last position of a large group of Congress persons who were being urged to get out by the Capitol police. It was deliberately doctored to suggest that he was a coward.

Such propagandistic behavior from Democratics is fully expected. And now it stands exposed.

This segment proves that republicans are so desperate to be in denial about their unhinged, childish, moronic contemporary ideology that they will believe ANY narrative regardless of how ridiculous it actually is.

The mob was bottlenecked at the doors. They could have made a concerted effort to prevent any others coming through the broken window. They may have dissuaded others if they had done so.

I understand what you’re saying but the cops didn’t try at all to stop them and then when they got in, the cops mingled and conversed with them.

As I’ve already stated, this had all the hallmarks of a crowd that just got out of control. There is nothing to suggest it was a planned insurrection.

1.) They claim Trump called for an insurrection but the truth is, he did not.

2.) When the crowd broke in they didn’t actually engage in insurrectionist activity.

3.) Another poster just said that those who left peacefully were not charged. This suggests that probably at least ninety percent of the people there were not there to engage in insurrection. Which in turn means there likely was no planned insurrection and that part of the crowd just got a little too rowdy.

If it was a crime to break in then they should be prosecuted accordingly. But Insurrection? Sedition? I just don’t see it.

By the time that mob broke into the Capitol, police were already retreating. There was no possible way those 5 cops could have kept that mob out without opening fire on them.

And though the vast majority didn't plan an insurrection, some did. And they were the first ones to break into the Capitol.

As far as much of the rest of that mob, they themselves said they were there to "stop the steal," which was to somehow prevent the peaceful transfer of power. Unprecedented in American history.

I'm also not sure where you get your 90% percent figure from. They've arrested some 900 people. How many people do you think went into the Capitol?

About 15 people have been charged with seditious conspiracy even if you don't see it.

It didn’t show him in the dead last position of a large group of Congress persons who were being urged to get out by the Capitol police. It was deliberately doctored to suggest that he was a coward.

Such propagandistic behavior from Democratics is fully expected. And now it stands exposed.
You go first. If you make it I’ll follow

Does any of that change the fact that he ran?

It doesn’t.

Bitch, please.

If it was a race, he lost by a huge margin.

It’s not “splitting hairs.” It’s the truth unlike the doctored video clip and unlike the claim of a “Hitler salute.”

And it’s still being used to cover-up the truth:

The TRUTH is that the fake committee was as biased as fuck, misled the American people, deliberately withheld evidence and intentionally made ridiculous and unsupported findings.
You remain a dishonest piece of shit.

6408024f2300005b00687daf.jpeg

MAGNATE MURDOCH UNDER OATH: 2020 ELECTION ‘NOT STOLEN’

So funny...

Forum List

Back