Breaking:Deputy Atty. Gen. Acknowledges He Knew Comey Was Going To Be Fired Before He Wrote The Memo

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Senator McCaskill just announced Rothenstein knew Comey was going to be removed BEFORE he wrote the memo. This means Trump did not fire him because he wouldn't drop the investigation.

Senator McCaskill just announced Rothenstein knew Comey was going to be removed BEFORE he wrote the memo. This means Trump did not fire him because he wouldn't drop the investigation.

Magical thinking ^^^.

How did he know Comey was to be removed, if only Trump knew and the firing was Trump's idea?

that does NOT mean that.

in fact, it's a bizarre conclusion.

no surprises
Yeah, what does it mean then, oh wise one?

Magical thinking ^^^.

How did he know Comey was to be removed, if only Trump knew and the firing was Trump's idea?
Maybe you can ask him.

So that means that on May 9th the Orange One told Sessions and Rothstein he was going to fire Comey and to prepare their recommendations to the wide assed POTUS for firing Comey post haste to cover the Liar-in-Chief firing Comey! Got it, Slick! :rofl:

Trump has said he only knew, alt righties.

Back to the old drawing board.

I had a suspicion this whole thing including appointing a special counsel was orchestrated by Trump and Rothenstien. And since Trump is totally innocent, the investigation will eventually focus on the criminal leaks, which is what Comey refused to do.

I had a suspicion this whole thing including appointing a special counsel was orchestrated by Trump and Rothenstien. And since Trump is totally innocent, the investigation will eventually focus on the criminal leaks, which is what Comey refused to do.
Bingo! That was the plan the whole time.

^^^ :lol:

Don't forget the unmasking........susan rice better have a good lawyer....

. . . who will prove there is no crime there. But Mueller will unmask Trump's treachery.

That's what I meant. Obama might have been in on it to. Once they pin Rice down and put her in handcuffs, she'll cough Obama up.

That's what I meant. Obama might have been in on it to. Once they pin Rice down and put her in handcuffs, she'll cough Obama up.

And then you have obama using hilary's secret, illegal server...would be nice if he investigated that....

And since a Special Prosecutor can take his investigation anywhere he wants, we could possibly see him investigating mishandling of classified documents on a personal server?

I'm getting a chubby.

If Mueller takes down Obama, Clinton, and Trump he has a trifecta.

We can only hope.

And then you have obama using hilary's secret, illegal server...would be nice if he investigated that....
And since Obama came on TV and said, over and over, that he thinks Hillary is innocent and the whole thing was false...,he was obstructing justice and should have been impeached!

So that means that on May 9th the Orange One told Sessions and Rothstein he was going to fire Comey and to prepare their recommendations to the wide assed POTUS for firing Comey post haste to cover the Liar-in-Chief firing Comey! Got it, Slick! :rofl:
No, stupid. It means on May 8th, Rothenstein knew Comey was going to be fired. The memo was allegedly written on May 9th. Why would Trump pressure Comey to end the investigation when he had already decided to fire his ass? Try to keep up, slowpoke.

Forum List

Back