Breaking:Deputy Atty. Gen. Acknowledges He Knew Comey Was Going To Be Fired Before He Wrote The Memo

Senator McCaskill just announced Rothenstein knew Comey was going to be removed BEFORE he wrote the memo. This means Trump did not fire him because he wouldn't drop the investigation.
So that means that on May 9th the Orange One told Sessions and Rothstein he was going to fire Comey and to prepare their recommendations to the wide assed POTUS for firing Comey post haste to cover the Liar-in-Chief firing Comey! Got it, Slick! :rofl:
No, stupid. It means on May 8th, Rothenstein knew Comey was going to be fired. The memo was allegedly written on May 9th. Why would Trump pressure Comey to end the investigation when he had already decided to fire his ass? Try to keep up, slowpoke.
What source do you have to PROVE THAT, asshole?

Senator McCaskill just announced Rothenstein knew Comey was going to be removed BEFORE he wrote the memo. This means Trump did not fire him because he wouldn't drop the investigation.
So that means that on May 9th the Orange One told Sessions and Rothstein he was going to fire Comey and to prepare their recommendations to the wide assed POTUS for firing Comey post haste to cover the Liar-in-Chief firing Comey! Got it, Slick! :rofl:
No, stupid. It means on May 8th, Rothenstein knew Comey was going to be fired. The memo was allegedly written on May 9th. Why would Trump pressure Comey to end the investigation when he had already decided to fire his ass? Try to keep up, slowpoke.
I'm going by what Comey has claimed, asshole. Are you saying he's a liar now?

WTF? How does that mean El Dumpster didn't fire Comey because of the Russia investigation?
It makes it all the more likely.

Proof Trumpettes are dumber than shit.

So you can't cite a source to back up what you're claiming! Got it, Slick!

Comey? No. You. You know what I think of your truth telling ability. :lol:
No? Then you look really stupid. He said he wrote it on the 9th. You say he's not a liar, but when I repeat what he said, you call ME a liar. You truly are an idiot.

My source is COMEY, you moron.

You are the moron, boron. Go back and read what he wrote and said.
rofl.gif

rofl.gif
Ok, shitstain. YOU tell us when he wrote the memo. You don't post any facts, you just sit on the sidelines and post laughing icons.

Yeah, you have said that before, but you still haven't provided a verifiable source of what YOU claim is the timeline and exactly what YOU said COMEY said. Do please try to stay abreast of and keep straight your own claims, Slick!

Every lefty in the US who was jerking off yesterday is going...

"wait a minute..if we impeach trump, WHO becomes prez? OMG IT'S NOT HILLARY?"

Yeah, you have said that before, but you still haven't provided a verifiable source of what YOU claim is the timeline and exactly what YOU said COMEY said. Do please try to stay abreast of and keep straight your own claims, Slick!
Turn on a fucking tv once in a while, Slick.

rofl.gif
Ok, shitstain. YOU tell us when he wrote the memo. You don't post any facts, you just sit on the sidelines and post laughing icons.
Mine or Jake is not to prove your mistakes. It's your responsibility to prove out what you claim. Do your own fucking work, Slick!:rofl:

So you can't verify your claim.
rofl.gif

There's the white flag! Thanks for tacitly admitting your inability to dredge up a source to prove your erroneous claims! That displays a modicum of character.

Forum List

Back