Breaking: Donald Trump To Go On Dr. Oz Show To Discuss His Personal Health Regimen (Will Hillary?)

He will do it in front of a national audience. Will Hillary do the same, especially with her visible health problems?

Donald Trump to Discuss Personal Health Regimen on 'Dr. Oz Show'

At least Hillary had a real physical from her doctor, and not some hyperbole that sounded suspiciously like Trump wrote it himself.

the report she released was a year old. before all of her symptoms began showing up. How about a current report-----------------------got one?
The only symptoms are the crazy ones in the heads of people like Redfish who think the great majority of Americans will believe their nonsense.
We need an up to date full medical record on Hillary. Why are you opposing this?
You have made no verifiable cause for such. However, I think the idea a good one if they both submit to examination.

Have you told the Hillary campaign that you want to see a current medical exam of both candidates? Will they provide it?

Wake up, jakey boy, Hillary has some very serious medical issues and they do not want you to know the details.

Would you care to bet on whether she will release a current evaluation?

At least Hillary had a real physical from her doctor, and not some hyperbole that sounded suspiciously like Trump wrote it himself.

the report she released was a year old. before all of her symptoms began showing up. How about a current report-----------------------got one?
The only symptoms are the crazy ones in the heads of people like Redfish who think the great majority of Americans will believe their nonsense.
We need an up to date full medical record on Hillary. Why are you opposing this?
You have made no verifiable cause for such. However, I think the idea a good one if they both submit to examination.
Have you told the Hillary campaign that you want to see a current medical exam of both candidates? Will they provide it? Wake up, jakey boy, Hillary has some very serious medical issues and they do not want you to know the details. Would you care to bet on whether she will release a current evaluation?
Start using the gills, or you will remain belly up in the stream of life, baby.

Health of the candidates You will notice only Alt Right homers say 'no'

Have you told the Hillary campaign that you want to see a current medical exam of both candidates? Will they provide it? Wake up, jakey boy, Hillary has some very serious medical issues and they do not want you to know the details. Would you care to bet on whether she will release a current evaluation?
Start using the gills, or you will remain belly up in the stream of life, baby.

Health of the candidates You will notice only Alt Right homers say 'no'

so much bullshit. alt right is a fabrication of the desperate Hillary campaign, it fails as all of their tactics fail.

You said earlier that you think both candidates should give us an unbiased current medical report, now you are trying to squirm out of that.

how can you breathe with you head so far up Hillary's fat old tired sick ass?

Start using the gills, or you will remain belly up in the stream of life, baby. Health of the candidates You will notice only Alt Right homers say 'no'
so much bullshit. alt right is a fabrication of the desperate Hillary campaign, it fails as all of their tactics fail. You said earlier that you think both candidates should give us an unbiased current medical report, now you are trying to squirm out of that. how can you breathe with you head so far up Hillary's fat old tired sick ass?
Alt Right crazies deny, of course, that they are Alt Right crazies. You are squirming, not me, blow fish. Both candidates should give up an unbiased current medical report. The survey shows that Alt Right crazies disagree.

Did anyone see the broadcast with Dr. Oz and The Donald? The Donald pwnd Obama and Crooked Hillary multiple times. Without saying it outright, he knows like must rational people do, Crooked Hillary has what seems to be Parkinson's.

Start using the gills, or you will remain belly up in the stream of life, baby. Health of the candidates You will notice only Alt Right homers say 'no'
so much bullshit. alt right is a fabrication of the desperate Hillary campaign, it fails as all of their tactics fail. You said earlier that you think both candidates should give us an unbiased current medical report, now you are trying to squirm out of that. how can you breathe with you head so far up Hillary's fat old tired sick ass?
Alt Right crazies deny, of course, that they are Alt Right crazies. You are squirming, not me, blow fish. Both candidates should give up an unbiased current medical report. The survey shows that Alt Right crazies disagree.

and exactly who labels some forum members as "alt right"? whatever the fuck that is.

your desperation is obvious, your candidate is tanking and you cant stop it, so you hurl more bullshit and lies. pathetic.

and exactly who labels some forum members as "alt right"? whatever the fuck that is. your desperation is obvious, your candidate is tanking and you cant stop it, so you hurl more bullshit and lies. pathetic.
You dodos on the right have been calling names for fifty years, so your complaint about "I can't take what I dish" only makes me, laugh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

and exactly who labels some forum members as "alt right"? whatever the fuck that is. your desperation is obvious, your candidate is tanking and you cant stop it, so you hurl more bullshit and lies. pathetic.
You dodos on the right have been calling names for fifty years, so your complaint about "I can't take what I dish" only makes me, laugh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

yes, you continue even after being outted for your lies and ignorance. I am not sure what to call that, but maybe mental illness covers it.

icon_rolleyes.gif
yes, you continue even after being outted for your lies and ignorance. I am not sure what to call that, but maybe mental illness covers it.
You admit you call names and then cry when you can't handle what you dish, Redfish. It has always been that way, and it always will be.

Forum List

Back