BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

LOL

Baton?? Are you ever not a retard?

During his court proceedings in Fayetteville, it was discovered that Barnett entered the Capitol Building with a ZAP Hike ’N Strike walking stick/stun gun he bought at a Bass Pro Shop in Rogers, Ark.

On top of his other charges, he is charged with entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon
Bigo got a 54 month sentence today.

Another win for the good guys.

For each police officer you assholes crucify, you make it less likely that police officers can or will, do their jobs in the future….which means thousands of dead black Americans in democrat party controlled cities……..all thanks to your ignorance and stupidity……

For each police officer you assholes crucify, you make it less likely that police officers can or will, do their jobs in the future….which means thousands of dead black Americans in democrat party controlled cities……..all thanks to your ignorance and stupidity……
Want some cheese with your whine there dickless?

lol. ^ that bot has lost the plot.

this is a thread where trumptards are shitting on LEOs, for years.

What a joke, the police show up after crimes are committed. See that's the problem, folks like you want black folks to turn a blind eye and deaf ear to police misconduct. Their job is to serve and protect, not cause mayhem and murder.

What a joke, the police show up after crimes are committed. See that's the problem, folks like you want black folks to turn a blind eye and deaf ear to police misconduct. Their job is to serve and protect, not cause mayhem and murder.
Agreed and this (militarization of police) is due in part to the actions of O and Joe, along with just about all the assholes in DC.

As long as they're doing their job when it comes time to put down dumb bitches trying subvert democracy then we're good. 😁

Did you forget this post was about you morons trashing the cop who killed Ashli??

Or do you not look at those uppity darkies as being cops if they aren't shooting unarmed black people??

What did Trump do?

What has ANY president done to curtail it?
Do you think I support dumb Don? Please don’t tell me you’re just another duopoly dupe stuck in the R vs D paradigm.

Fuck Don. He was worse on police brutality than even O. Had he supported and seriously pushed for police reform after the murder of George Floyd, I bet he gets easily reelected.

What did Trump do?

What has ANY president done to curtail it?
It's a problem that goes way back.

In the 60s police brutality was an issue. Cops beat "long hairs" and blacks

I had cop friends who routinely joked about "skels" referring to blacks and made jokes about DWO (driving while Oriental)

The problem is that leadership ALLOWED that kind of thing and then in the 80s and 90s began to militarize LE. When I first saw bloused boots and baseball caps...I was shocked. Now it's routine

Do you think I support dumb Don? Please don’t tell me you’re just another duopoly dupe stuck in the R vs D paradigm.

Fuck Don. He was worse on police brutality than even O. Had he supported and seriously pushed for police reform after the murder of George Floyd, I bet he gets easily reelected.
Yeah, sure. Not with the big steal of 2020....

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back