BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

Who repays large sums of money in cash, anyway? These days, one transfers money via Nelle or writes a check. Something smells funny.
I do for one. My friend used his points to buy tickets to PR for he and his wife and me and mine.

I paid him back in cash. I don’t like Venmo for anything more than $50 and he doesn’t like the nuisance of checks.

Watching her try to outsmart the questioning attorneys is hilarious.

She filibusters. She lies. She diverts. She intentionally pretends to misunderstand the question.

SHE STOLE TAXPAYER MONEY.

BYE BYE BYE.

1708089224082.gif

BREAKING: Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis humiliates MAGA lawyer Ashleigh Merchant, snapping back at Merchant and telling Merchant, "don’t be cute with me" during a heated under oath exchange at today’s court hearing.

It all started when Willis took the stand to testify in front of a judge who is considering whether or not to disqualify her from prosecuting Trump in the Georgia election trial.

Merchant is a lawyer representing former Trump campaign official Michael Roman, who is a co-defendant in the Georgia case. She filed court documents accusing Willis of having a "clandestine" relationship with the special prosecutor she hired to help with the Trump case.

Willis has denied allegations that her relationship with the prosecutor, Nathan Wade, began prior to November 2021 when he became special prosecutor. In other words, there was nothing inappropriate about it.

During the hearing, Merchant attempted to grill Willis and absurdly insinuated financial malfeasance.

"Did you ever pay him through Cash App?" Merchant asked, referring to bill reimbursement.
"No," said Willis.

"You only ever paid him through cash?"

"What? Yes. We're talking about— I'm very confused now," said Willis, understandably thrown by the odd line of questioning.

"You never paid Mr. Wade through Cash App?" asked Merchant.

"No," said Willis.

"The only money you've ever given him outside of a contract is cash," said Merchant.

"I didn't give him money in a contract so that was cute, but I didn't give him money in a contract," said Willis.

"What happened— No we're going to answer it since you said," continued Willis, refusing to be cut off. "He worked. He worked more hours than he was paid and the county paid him for the work that he did. So don't be cute with me and then think that you're not gonna get an answer."

The two went back and forth a bit, with Merchant rambling. Willis said that she handed cash to Wade on only a few occasions, and never gave him checks or paid him through an app.

"So you have no proof of any reimbursement for any of these things because it was all cash?" said Merchant.

"The testimony of one witness is enough to prove a fact," said Willis. "Are you telling me that I'm lying to you, is that what you're intimating right here?"

"I'm asking if you have any proof that you paid him," said Merchant.

"The proof is what I just told you," said Willis bluntly.

During another contentious exchange, Willis ripped into Merchant again.

"Your office objected to us getting Delta records for flights that you may have taken with Mr. Wade," said Merchant.

"No, no, look I object to you getting records," said Willis. "You've been intrusive into people's personal lives. You're confused. You think I'm on trial, these people are on trial for trying to steal an election in 2020. I'm not on trial no matter how hard you try to put me on trial."

Brilliant. You can see why Trump and his cronies are trying so hard to get Willis removed from the case. She is a formidable woman who poses a serious threat to Trump's freedom.

Justice must be defended. Fani Willis must be allowed to stay on this case.

May be an image of 2 people
Ashleigh Merchant is far more like a DA that people deserve than the arrogant, self-absorbed, entitled, ill-mannered, lying, weasel like Fani is. Drop all charges and lock the liar up. Back to MAGA

Ashleigh Merchant is far more like a DA that people deserve than the arrogant, self-absorbed, entitled, ill-mannered, lying, weasel like Fani is. Drop all charges and lock the liar up. Back to MAGA
But she’s white. If she went up against another Fani Willis, she’d lose.

“STAY” with me?
What does that mean?

”LIVE” with me?
What does that mean?

”MY” house?
What does that mean?

”ARUBA”
What does that mean?

She was so lonely, she was alone all throughout 2019 and 2020. She remembers she was lonely because she was lonely. Just remember she was lonely and was definitely not fucking Nathan until many months after he was hired by Fani.

I hate what she is trying to do, but I can't help feeling sorry for her. She's clearly in over her head, has been propped up her whole career, and now has to deal with reality.

She actually said, “When I took out a bunch of money from my first campaign, I kept some of the cash from that.”. She's a prosecutor and doesn't know that's a problematic thing to admit.

And now it’s time to replace her with a qualified person, even if that means a White person.

saying you used cash is unsubstantiated, but Wade's credit card statements showing he paid for all those trips with the money ($700K tax payer money) he was given is solid evidence.

Basically, Fani benefited from tax payer dollars with fancy trips around the world, liquor, hotel rooms, excursions, etc...
The other odd thing is that he said he put ALL his expenses, business and personal, on his business credit card and let his accountant straighten it out at the end of the year.

Weird. I started a business, and the very first thing my accountant told me to do was never co-mingle funds: I had a separate checking account and separate credit card for the business.

“STAY” with me?
What does that mean?

”LIVE” with me?
What does that mean?

”MY” house?
What does that mean?

”ARUBA”
What does that mean?

She was so lonely, she was alone all throughout 2019 and 2020. She remembers she was lonely because she was lonely. Just remember she was lonely and was definitely not fucking Nathan until many months after he was hired by Fani.
I'm still trying to figure out which one is the gigolo. Back to MAGA

That remains to be seen.

I watched the whole thing. She is saying that she took out 50 grand of her own money for her campaign and kept some of that money as cash. Again, what is illegal about that? Did you hear anyone in the courtroom gasp at the admission? You'd think a room full of lawyers listening to someone admit to a crime would react but you Bingos don't do so well with the critical thinking.
These Trumper idiots can mischaracterize facts all they want

It has zero effect on what happens in a court of law

Forum List

Back