BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

"Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime."
That Soviet SHIT has no place in the United States fucko bingo Boi.
:dev3:
It doesn't. That's why you crying about Trump being charged with cries isn't going to end his criminal prosecutions. In fact the first one starts in March.

Your Soviet PERSECUTIONS will FAIL, bingo boi.
They haven't so far. Trump keeps taking L's every time he steps in to a courtroom. To normal people that suggests his rhetoric isn't matching up to the facts but not to you thick Bingos. :lmao:

They haven't so far. Trump keeps taking L's every time he steps in to a courtroom. To normal people that suggests his rhetoric isn't matching up to the facts but not to you thick Bingos. :lmao:
"Normal people" don't accept SOVIET LAWFARE in the United States of America, bingo Boi.
"Normal people" are well aware of the demented SHIT SHOW this all is.
Your home-girl made an ASS of herself and her FUCK BUDDY yesterday.
EAT IT!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

I hate what she is trying to do, but I can't help feeling sorry for her. She's clearly in over her head, has been propped up her whole career, and now has to deal with reality.

She actually said, “When I took out a bunch of money from my first campaign, I kept some of the cash from that.”. She's a prosecutor and doesn't know that's a problematic thing to admit.

Fani opens her mouth and Biden comes out.

She will be back on the witness stand again today. They tell lawyers do not testify, and do not let your clients testify if it can be avoided.

Fani says she kept some cash from her campaign, thats illegal; a felony.
Fani says the testimony of one witness is valid; meaning her college friend's testimony is valid

She's her own lawyer of which lawyers advise against; just making a fool of herself.

"Normal people" don't accept SOVIET LAWFARE in the United States of America, bingo Boi.
You are all accepting it. Trump is accepting it. He's sitting in the courtroom and taking his L's. Do you mean you're not accepting it emotionally? :dunno:
"Normal people" are well aware of the demented SHIT SHOW this all is.
Your home-girl made an ASS of herself and her FUCK BUDDY yesterday.
EAT IT!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Home girl hit back at MAGAt bullshit and reminded them that only she has the power (as prosecutor) to dig into their flight and banks records. In the end the MAGAt lawyers only option was to beg Fani and Nathan to release their attorney client privilege and bank statements because they know what they presented so far ain't shit.

What's problematic about it? She used her own money. If she withdrew a large chunk of it, put some away in cash and used the rest for her own campaign then what's the impropriety?
saying you used cash is unsubstantiated, but Wade's credit card statements showing he paid for all those trips with the money ($700K tax payer money) he was given is solid evidence.

Basically, Fani benefited from tax payer dollars with fancy trips around the world, liquor, hotel rooms, excursions, etc...

Fani opens her mouth and Biden comes out.

She will be back on the witness stand again today. They tell lawyers do not testify, and do not let your clients testify if it can be avoided.

Fani says she kept some cash from her campaign, thats illegal; a felony.
Fani says the testimony of one witness is valid; meaning her college friend's testimony is valid

She's her own lawyer of which lawyers advise against; just making a fool of herself.
You idiot she funded her own campaign with her own money. What's illegal about keeping some of her own cash?

You idiot she funded her own campaign with her own money. What's illegal about keeping some of her own cash?
First of all, it's "crossbody" not idiot.

No, from her own mouth she did not use her own cash for her first campaign.

BOMBSHELL ADMISSION OF CAMPAIGN FINANCE FRAUD BY FULTON COUNTY

DA FANI WILLIS:“When I took out a bunch of money from my first campaign, I kept some of the cash from that.” (video)

You are all accepting it. Trump is accepting it. He's sitting in the courtroom and taking his L's. Do you mean you're not accepting it emotionally? :dunno:

Home girl hit back at MAGAt bullshit and reminded them that only she has the power (as prosecutor) to dig into their flight and banks records. In the end the MAGAt lawyers only option was to beg Fani and Nathan to release their attorney client privilege and bank statements because they know what they presented so far ain't shit.
You keep telling yourself that. :itsok:

saying you used cash is unsubstantiated, but Wade's credit card statements showing he paid for all those trips with the money ($700K tax payer money) he was given is solid evidence.

Basically, Fani benefited from tax payer dollars with fancy trips around the world, liquor, hotel rooms, excursions, etc...
If you listened to Wade's testimony he was underpaid. He's only allowed to bill the county for a certain number of hours per month even though this massive rico case requires more hours of work, that he ultimately does for free, and at a much lower rate than what he gets in his private practice which had to take a backseat to this case. That he takes his girlfriend on vacations with the money he earns doesn't mean much especially since she testified she paid him back in terms of cash and by paying for other things on the trip. Her testimony as a respected prosecutor is also evidence.

You don’t know what the fuck you are talking about, there is no conflict of interest in them having an affair as it pertains to prosecuting Trump.

THEY ARE ON THE SAME TEAM.
The integrity of the DA's office is at question here. That relates to everything that has happened under her watch.

First of all, it's "crossbody" not idiot.
That remains to be seen.
No, from her own mouth she did not use her own cash for her first campaign.

BOMBSHELL ADMISSION OF CAMPAIGN FINANCE FRAUD BY FULTON COUNTY

DA FANI WILLIS:“When I took out a bunch of money from my first campaign, I kept some of the cash from that.” (video)
I watched the whole thing. She is saying that she took out 50 grand of her own money for her campaign and kept some of that money as cash. Again, what is illegal about that? Did you hear anyone in the courtroom gasp at the admission? You'd think a room full of lawyers listening to someone admit to a crime would react but you Bingos don't do so well with the critical thinking.

You keep telling yourself that. :itsok:
You're the Bingo telling yourself stories about resistance. The judgement for his civil fraud trial is expected today and predicted to be devastating. How are you planning on resisting that? :lmao:

The integrity of the DA's office is at question here. That relates to everything that has happened under her watch.
Yes it is, but none of it puts into question case against Trump.

NO it does not relate to everything, just as Willis sometimes jaywalking would not relate to everything.

Forum List

Back