BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

Seriously what does Willis personal issues have to do with the trial. Even if she is removed someone else will take her place and the trial will continue.

the story says because she had an affair, she should be removed. It has nothing to do with whether Trump is guilty

• The hearing centered on allegations that Willis and special prosecutor Nathan Wade personally benefited from a romantic relationship. She was his boss and as her lover he paid for some of their expenses.
So people who work in a boss and employee relationship cannot date because if the one person pays the bill for dinner or a trip that this is improper.

Both are state employees

Should trumps case be dismissed because they might have had an affair, it won't

This is nothing more than the defense seeing an opportunity and exploiting it. Really has nothing to do with the case.

They are both state employees. The State pays their wages. Then they can do what they want.

To say that state employees can not date because if one pays for dinner then that is a benefit.

It's not because they fucked around, ITS BECAUSE THEY LIED TO THE COURT ABOUT IT and DID NOT DISCLOSE IT BEFOREHAND. Because Fani knows that when the judge finds out the special pros she hired for WAY MORE than he was worth took her on vacations and was banging her in her fanny, he would have removed her from the case. She would have hated that because she ran on the GET TRUMP platform to get elected.

You fucking Biden dick lickers don't understand, Trump is entitled to a FAIR TRIAL. Not just a trial. He cannot get a fair trial when the fucking DA is fucking the special pros. It's a conflict of interest. She hired him, someone who had NEVER PROSECUTED A FELONY CASE BEFORE, to prosecute Trump, the first case where a former president is indicted with felony charges, paid him 600,000 dollars and then he uses that money to take her on vacations all over the world. Yea, this shit is crooked beyond fucking belief and to think there are people out there that defend this behavior because of their hate for Trump, it's beyond comprehension.

But I don't expect any of you fucktards to understand this.

Last edited:
Shrewd real estate purchases. Like you claim Trump made his money.
So at the very worst at her level she is the same as Trump. Yet Trump is constantly charged. She is another DEI fronted DA from Soros. And her eyes got bigger than her stomach as she is shooting for Georgia governor. She shows us the mediocrity of many in Progressive politics. And now the door is cracked open to accuse African American political people in all ways of employment when corrupted without the racist card used to destroy others holding all back. Trump fights back and you do not even know that. Wim or lose.

It's not because they fucked around, ITS BECAUSE THEY LIED TO THE COURT ABOUT IT and DID NOT DISCLOSE IT BEFOREHAND. Because Fani knows that when the judge finds out the special pros she hired for WAY MORE than he was worth took her on vacations and was banging her in her fanny, he would have removed her from the case. She would have hated that because she ran on the GET TRUMP platform to get elected.

You fucking Biden dick lickers don't understand, Trump is entitled to a FAIR TRIAL. Not just a trial. He cannot get a fair trial when the fucking DA is fucking the special pros. It's a conflict of interest. She hired him, someone who had NEVER PROSECUTED A FELONY CASE BEFORE, to prosecute Trump, the first case where a former president is indicted with felony charges, paid him 600,000 dollars and then he uses that money to take her on vacations all over the world. Yea, this shit is crooked beyond fucking belief and to think there are people out there that defend this behavior because of their hate for Trump, it's beyond comprehension.

But I don't expect any of you fucktards to understand this.
:lmao:

How unhinged. He got paid less for his work on Trump's rico case than he does in his private practice.

“STAY” with me?
What does that mean?

”LIVE” with me?
What does that mean?

”MY” house?
What does that mean?

”ARUBA”
What does that mean?

She was so lonely, she was alone all throughout 2019 and 2020. She remembers she was lonely because she was lonely. Just remember she was lonely and was definitely not fucking Nathan until many months after he was hired by Fani.

She was so lonely yet Wade went to her condo on several occasions just to talk about the Trump case yet not one single other member of her legal team did.

Fuck off failed human.

You’re still nothing but a piece of shit.

Your asshole views are always mock worthy.

And you are fact averse.

Plus, as usual, you’re off topic.

I, personally, don’t believe that anything that Fatass Willis or her scumbag boyfriend did is likely to scuttle the Ga persecution of Trump. Too bad. Unethical persecutors should be denied their partisan political persecution capabilities.

Last edited:
You obviously aren’t watching anything you hack. Willis and her boy look like buffoons. So of course you think that means they’re somehow “winning”.
That’s your bias talking. Back in reality Trump's game of delay and distract is clearly on display. Like he does with any opposition he tries to attack them so that’s what they are doing here. So we get to learn all about these people’s sex life, Whoopi, I’m sure you low IQs love that… but in the end nothing was shown to justify taking her off the case. Plus the bonus of her fire, calling out the Trump teams lies… that blasted her into stardom, she will be a hero to many.

That’s your bias talking. Back in reality Trump's game of delay and distract is clearly on display. Like he does with any opposition he tries to attack them so that’s what they are doing here. So we get to learn all about these people’s sex life, Whoopi, I’m sure you low IQs love that… but in the end nothing was shown to justify taking her off the case. Plus the bonus of her fire, calling out the Trump teams lies… that blasted her into stardom, she will be a hero to many.
Your bias is not allowing you to see this is not about people’s sex lives…..it’s about hiring your underqualified boyfriend at top dollar with taxpayer funds, and then personally enjoying that big payment via lavish vacations and travel.

Your bias is not allowing you to see this is not about people’s sex lives…..it’s about hiring your underqualified boyfriend at top dollar with taxpayer funds, and then personally enjoying that big payment via lavish vacations and travel.
If she hired somebody who was underqualified to go after Trump then why is Trump trying to get them off the case? Do you think about these things before you write?

taxpayer funds, and then personally enjoying that big payment via lavish vacations and travel.
I believe Trumps team is claiming $10,000 spent on 4 vacations over the course of almost 2 years. A couple cruises with family members, a trip to Cali and a trip to Belize for his 50th Birthday which she claims to have paid for.

This isn't a lot of money. Not lavish. And not abnormal for two people who are dating. Both who are claiming under oath that she paid her share and then some .

These claims are so weak, insignificant, and irrelevant to the Trump case.

Like I said, distract and delay, that’s the game

If she hired somebody who was underqualified to go after Trump then why is Trump trying to get them off the case? Do you think about these things before you write?
He’s trying to get the case dismissed, period. It’s a big waste of time that he needs for campaigning.

I believe Trumps team is claiming $10,000 spent on 4 vacations over the course of almost 2 years. A couple cruises with family members, a trip to Cali and a trip to Belize for his 50th Birthday which she claims to have paid for.

This isn't a lot of money. Not lavish. And not abnormal for two people who are dating. Both who are claiming under oath that she paid her share and then some .

These claims are so weak, insignificant, and irrelevant to the Trump case.

Like I said, distract and delay, that’s the game
Except that the money came from taxpayers.

He’s trying to get the case dismissed, period. It’s a big waste of time that he needs for campaigning.
Improperly hiring somebody underqualified doesn’t dismiss the case it just replaces the team. Your excuses don’t make logical sense, mine do…. Delay and distract

Forum List

Back