Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

It's fake news right? You have no evidence right? I'd be laughing that hard too and am!

You lost so you no longer get the say!

I posted links from several conservative sources, are those "fake news" outlets as well? Dumbass.
No you didn't. You posted conservative sources referring to an article published by the Washington Post. The same article that used anonymous sources and proved exactly nothing - fake news, in other words.

Yet independently verified.

Liberal dictionary:
===================================================
Independently verified - not verified.

Bripat's dictionary:

Independently verified - .....................:dunno:

You're the one who used the term. I didn't. You haven't verified jack shit.

Why believe CIA on Russia? (Letter to editor)

I am baffled by the lack of skepticism regarding a CIA assessment that Russia influenced the election ("Russian interference," Dec. 12). No evidence, much less proof, has been offered. I am loath to agree with Donald Trump ("a short-fingered vulgarian," in the words of the late, great "Spy" magazine), but I suspect he got it right about the unproven CIA report: "These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction."

That's just the tip of the CIA's history of lying (anthrax labs and aluminum tubes in Saddam Hussein's Iraq, Syria using gas against its own people in Damascus, and the extent of National Security Agency spying domestically and abroad, just to name a few). And it strains credulity to swallow whole an assessment by an agency with a long, sordid and well-documented history of election fraud and overthrowing governments in Europe and South and Central America. . .

. . . A quick online search of military budgets shows that Russia spends $46.6 billion a year on defense, in fifth place behind Great Britain. The U.S. military budget, in first place, is a whopping $581 billion, more than 10 times that of Russia, more than double that of second-place China, and more than the combined military budgets of the next 12 nations down the list. . .

(Excerpt) Read more at baltimoresun.com ..

Except... it isn't JUST the CIA. But hey, don't let facts get in your way!
You mean the FBI doesn't lie...I present Comey's indictment of Hillary and his none action as further proof!

Wait, lying is all of a sudden important to Trump supporters?

I am baffled by the lack of skepticism regarding a CIA assessment that Russia influenced the election ("Russian interference," Dec. 12). No evidence, much less proof, has been offered. I am loath to agree with Donald Trump ("a short-fingered vulgarian," in the words of the late, great "Spy" magazine), but I suspect he got it right about the unproven CIA report: "These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction."

That's just the tip of the CIA's history of lying (anthrax labs and aluminum tubes in Saddam Hussein's Iraq, Syria using gas against its own people in Damascus, and the extent of National Security Agency spying domestically and abroad, just to name a few). And it strains credulity to swallow whole an assessment by an agency with a long, sordid and well-documented history of election fraud and overthrowing governments in Europe and South and Central America. . .

. . . A quick online search of military budgets shows that Russia spends $46.6 billion a year on defense, in fifth place behind Great Britain. The U.S. military budget, in first place, is a whopping $581 billion, more than 10 times that of Russia, more than double that of second-place China, and more than the combined military budgets of the next 12 nations down the list. . .

Do you suppose we're arguing with run of the mill, dopey Americans or disinformation agents working for the Kremlin?

Can people really be this dumb?

They are Trump supporters, so yes.

l

Do you suppose we're arguing with run of the mill, dopey Americans or disinformation agents working for the Kremlin?

Have any proof?...They even refused to go in front of a Congressional committee with their NO PROOF.

You're arguing with people who are able to commit logic, unlike yourselves.

No need. The reporting agencies already have.

The fake news agencies?

That's why you aren't seeing each of those people refuting it publicly.

If that were really true then you wouldn't have had asked me "why not"...Fake news will always catch up with you...they can say anything they want and get away with it because there is no fear of rebuttal, but when you repeat it here where people have a voice it all falls apart on you.

You mean the FBI doesn't lie...I present Comey's indictment of Hillary and his none action as further proof!

Well we can compare with either the Obomanation or the Hildebeast...your call

The context of the broader article is what?
Intelligence agencies in agreement on Russian hacking?

According to the fake news source, referring back to themselves the proof they offered was:
"Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message."

So yes then. In the broader context they verified the conclusions made in the article.

What was your point again?

They verified nothing. To verify anything would require actual proof, not just some toady spouting off.

Again, you can't defend Trump and your blind support of him so...

CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking douche bags.

You got nothing.

I posted links from several conservative sources, are those "fake news" outlets as well? Dumbass.
No you didn't. You posted conservative sources referring to an article published by the Washington Post. The same article that used anonymous sources and proved exactly nothing - fake news, in other words.

Liberal dictionary:

Bripat's dictionary:

You don't even understand what it means. I haven't been arguing with you so much as ridiculing you. You didn't even get that.
OK then. Off to bed with you now. Run along.

CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking douche bags.

You got nothing.
And you have a handful of wet... enjoy it!

Liberal dictionary:

Bripat's dictionary:

You don't even understand what it means. I haven't been arguing with you so much as ridiculing you. You didn't even get that.

Explain to us what you think it means.

l

Have any proof?...They even refused to go in front of a Congressional committee with their NO PROOF.

Proof of what? A request for someone's opinion?

tl;dr

The FBI, CIA and DNI are all in agreement -- Russia intervened in our election in order to help Trump win.

What this means, is Russian leaders would rather Trump be president than Hillary.

It does not mean that voting machines were hacked and the results of voting were changed.

Not one person has claimed that the Russians hacked any voting machines, but thanks for stating the obvious.

So in other words the Russians only influenced the election, much like the UK attempted when leaders there did not want to see Trump win the presidency.

Only with espionage in the form of cyber attacks and a disinformation campaign.

What "disinformation" is that?

l

Proof of what? A request for someone's opinion?

Try to keep up, asswipe, proof that Russia did the hack, you moron!

Liberal dictionary:

Bripat's dictionary:

Explain to us what you think it means.

I know. I chose to use it. Your posts betray your ignorance.

CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking douche bags.

You got nothing.
And you have a handful of wet... enjoy it!

Yes, I have a handful of replies from crying Trump supporters. :crybaby::itsok:

When did it become important to Hillary supporters?

According to "anonymous sources." In other words, no one confirmed it.

The AG is anonymous? The President of the United States is anonymous? James Clapper the Director of National Intelligence is anonymous?

James Clapper is a douche bag toady who got caught telling egregious lies. The AG and Obama are both a couple of known liars. They are politicians - professional liars, in other words.

Again... so you are saying this is a huge widespread global conspiracy between every intelligence agency in the U.S., the DoJ, the President, and foreign intelligence agencies? You are a fucking loon.
Yeah, what part of that didn't you understand about two days ago

Well I had my suspicions two days ago you were a fucking loon, but today I understand it to be certain. :dance:
Two days ago I already knew you were a loser! My guy won and your whining has been catastrophic

Forum List

Back