BREAKING-FBI Official: Rosenstein To Be Fired After Memo Release; USED Bogus Dossier FISA Warrant

Steve I don’t even bother to read where your links came from.
I bet you did though! American Patriot Steve McGarrett is not fooled.

Wrong again dude. I just look at where those link came from then press Done before wasting more of my time.
Coward! The truth in my links scares you! Excellent.....most excellent!

Wrong again dude. I just look at where those link came from then press Done before wasting more of my time.
Coward! The truth in my links scares you! Excellent.....most excellent!

Wrong again. I just don’t read unreliable, bias and low class media.

Since everyone including foreign leaders supposedly knows what's in the memo, shouldn't Nunes be arrested for revealing classified information when it is still classified?
Name the foreign leaders!
When you leak classified information, people's lives at at risk, people can get killed.

For example, it appears FSB General Oleg Erovinkin (R.I.P.) was killed over this:
Was This Russian General Murdered Over the Steele Dossier?

If he was not an informer, then he was killed for nothing by his own side.

I would not be at all surprised if Nunes leaks classified intel to someone, which then somehow gets into Russian hands.

Maybe the memo will be the opening salvo tonight. Followed by several prominent Democrat traitors being frog-marched out of the hall with genuine Americans slow-clapping as they pass. Oh, and few Democrat useful idiots massaging their piles to keep their hands busy.

Main thing now is when will we actually be able to read it???
We know pretty much plot outline is Hillary paid for a bogus, damaging file to be created, got it into hands of FBI, bogus FISA warrant obtained, clamour arises about "Russians", Hillary throws roadblock from ill gotten gain and spies on Trump and his people to try and assure election victory
What an evil, power obsessed person this nasty woman really is

What's the problem with him requesting an extension from a judge for the surveillance?
Because the application was based on LIB tabloid bullshit. And Rosenstein KNEW IT WAS BULLSHIT! That's why.
Now that McCabe is gone Rosenstein is next up in the batter's box.

It's going to be hilarious to see how much 'foreign money' is donated to any DEM presidential candidate in 2020!
I bet the Dems won't receive enough money to buy a fucking 'Buddy Burger'.
The Hollywood LIBs are getting tired of backing dead DEM horses.
The LIB snowflakes aren't going to send their hard earned welfare money to the DEMs. Much better to buy some weed and red licorice and watch the election cycle on mom's TV in the basement.

Still struggling with the English language I see.....

Forum List

Back