BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
how sad; the reality is that blacks just fell back 50 years. Same with Barry being Prez. The black race is doomed to wallow in self pity, racism, identity politics, crime, abortion, murder, gangs, no fathers, no jobs, no future.

I don't think so man I feel this is just one bad night so don't judge the whole black community by this night. While there are some problems in the community no doubt I feel in IMHO that black people in this nation can and will move forward.

I have seen the photos of the the so called 'injuries' this white bastard sustained - can someone tell me where these alleged injuries are? Because a bruise is not a fucking reason to murder someone.

I've never understood why this country doesn't do what Europe has done for decades, and that's use water cannon.
Spray these idiots with a six inch high pressure stream of water, and it will knock people right on their asses.

I am just disgusted at the lack of action by law enforcement. Why bring in the national guard if they can do nothing? Every city with protesters should be arrested and if violent, SHOT. But it won't be done. The USA is a joke. Our guys and gals are dying to protect these low life scums. For what? For this?

Bah. Sickening.

At least two businesses on fire and many shots fired, just in Ferguson. I am not surprised a nation that has begun to disregard laws by its leaders now has the public doing the same.

how sad; the reality is that blacks just fell back 50 years. Same with Barry being Prez. The black race is doomed to wallow in self pity, racism, identity politics, crime, abortion, murder, gangs, no fathers, no jobs, no future.

I don't think so man I feel this is just one bad night so don't judge the whole black community by this night. While there are some problems in the community no doubt I feel in IMHO that black people in this nation can and will move forward.

Not gonna happen.. been the same for 50 years, since the libs started that welfare to destroy the black family.

I am just disgusted at the lack of action by law enforcement. Why bring in the national guard if they can do nothing? Every city with protesters should be arrested and if violent, SHOT. But it won't be done. The USA is a joke. Our guys and gals are dying to protect these low life scums. For what? For this?

Bah. Sickening.

If they do anything the media and the left will call them racist....

It's getting really REALLY hard to separate for me. Not all blacks are like these morons. But....its getting really REALLY hard for me to divide the two.
I know it's not all blacks but I'm really disappointed in the black community at how they are handling this. If you want to do peaceful protest I'm all for it but this rioting crap has got to stop. It won't help your cause.

I have seen the photos of the the so called 'injuries' this white bastard sustained - can someone tell me where these alleged injuries are? Because a bruise is not a fucking reason to murder someone.
Ask the little asian guy how his body feels after being choked and slammed around..and then his business burned. Go ahead. Ask HIM.

Go cry in the mirror nut job. Facts just proved you an idiot.

The time is passed for asking that question Noomi. Fergusson is burning tonight.

Forum List

Back