BREAKING: Georgia State Lawmaker Moves to Impeach DA Fani Willis for Political Bias in Indictments Against President Trump

Gore wanted EVERY county recounted
Bush wanted select counties
What I understand is that:

Gore's campaign wanted some 4 counties recounted (Volusia, Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade), Bush's campaign wanted no counties recounted.

And I read that if a recount was granted, Bush's campaign wanted the whole state recounted.

What I understand is that:

Gore's campaign wanted some 4 counties recounted (Volusia, Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade), Bush's campaign wanted no counties recounted.

And I read that if a recount was granted, Bush's campaign wanted the whole state recounted.

Sure "just say you recalculated"......nothing wrong with that explanation....... :auiqs.jpg:
Wrong. Just do a full recount but exclude the ones that got dumped late and the ones from people not legally registered and the ones not corresponding with the various signature requirements. You know. All the legal votes only.

Find them and exclude the improperly cast ones and you will have found more than 11,800 and whatever. 👍

Actually I expect the Supreme Court will decide in favor of Trump. Juries can be corrupted by a wild ass prosecutor.
On what grounds will Trump be able to appeal a jury verdict? and any appeal in a state court will stay in the state judicial system. A federal guilty judgement may be appealed to the Appeals court, but on what grounds?

can you link to any precedent?

Who has heard of the Supreme Court making the decisions?
On what exactly?

Every case does not have the ability or right to get appealed just because people dislike the judgment of a jury.

name some precedent(s) that would apply, and to what case against Trump exactly?

Wrong. Just do a full recount but exclude the ones that got dumped late and the ones from people not legally registered and the ones not corresponding with the various signature requirements. You know. All the legal votes only.

Find them and exclude the improperly cast ones and you will have found more than 11,800 and whatever. 👍
Tell it to the judge!

Oh wait! :auiqs.jpg:

never mind

Likely. If the case goes to trial.

Not all cases do go to trial. While some plead out others get dismissed.
Trump does not plea bargain
Mostly, he delays, delays, delays……Then appeals, appeals, appeals

If Trump is elected, he will make DOJ drop all charges and fail to challenge any appeals.

But not for state cases

Actually I expect the Supreme Court will decide in favor of Trump. Juries can be corrupted by a wild ass prosecutor.

It’s not required by law.
It use to be part of the tradition of the non-violent transfer of power. Politicians did it for the good of the country to calm the voters down after a hard fought battle, and to prime them for the next election. Trumpybear and all who believe in his lies no longer support the tradition. Dignity in losing doesn't matter to the New Republicans' who follow the Trumpyberra.

Trump does not plea bargain
Mostly, he delays, delays, delays……Then appeals, appeals, appeals

If Trump is elected, he will make DOJ drop all charges and fail to challenge any appeals.

But not for state cases
and a plea bargain would have to be accepted by the prosecutio. Don't see that happening in the real world.

Forum List

Back