BREAKING: Georgia State Lawmaker Moves to Impeach DA Fani Willis for Political Bias in Indictments Against President Trump

Wrong. Just do a full recount but exclude the ones that got dumped late and the ones from people not legally registered and the ones not corresponding with the various signature requirements. You know. All the legal votes only.

Find them and exclude the improperly cast ones and you will have found more than 11,800 and whatever. 👍
Exactly what Trump wanted to do
Not many votes to be “found”

But he wanted them to throw out as many votes as they could to reach 11,800

It’s not required by law.
Opinion not fact:

And he proceeded to hit up Democratic counties only to harvest votes.

---

Did he claim the election was stolen after the SC decision went Bushes way or did he concede and ask his followers to accept defeat and move on?

---

Disingenuous: It’s not required by law. (For constitutional purposes, the process of the nation accepting results is required by law. That is how a president is elected. )

Great move by Senator Colton Moore. Fani Willis, the daughter of a Black Panther, has been completely unethical from the beginning going after Trump. She even campaigned on having Trump arrested. She has/is abusing her office politically. It's time to put a stop to her bias once and for all.

200w.gif

Let's say Gore did not do that. Would he have broken any laws of any kind?
As President of the Senate the VP leads the count on Jan 6th. I'm not sure if there are any laws demanding the VP be the one to announce the EC vote totals from all the states. Constitutionally it wouldn't change a thing if he didn't. The victor would be the one with a majority of the EC votes cast and certified by the States.

Trump broke the same laws that Gore broke, that Hillary Broke. When will those two be put into prison?
Hillary is too busy giggling with Lesbian Rachel MADCOW about Trump's possible demise. I hope Karma is served to her sweetly when they bend her over, give her what she deserves and Bot Flies come out of her rear-end. :9:

Trump does not plea bargain
Mostly, he delays, delays, delays……Then appeals, appeals, appeals

If Trump is elected, he will make DOJ drop all charges and fail to challenge any appeals.

But not for state cases
We all already know your baseless opinions.

Hillary is too busy giggling with Lesbian Rachel MADCOW about Trump's possible demise. I hope Karma is served to her sweetly when they bend her over, give her what she deserves and Bot Flies come out of her rear-end. :9:
I'm pretty sure this is Hilary's Carma running over Donny's Dogma!

Remembering all those chants......

Not even a comparison. Just fucking stop this nonsense. Gore stood up in front of the Senate and declared Bush Jr the winner of the 2000 election.
Hillary conceded the 2016 election the next morning. What did Trump do after Biden was declared the winner? :auiqs.jpg:

Give it a fucking rest.
You're judging people on who gave a SPEECH.

Gawd, you fuckers are even dumber than I thought.

Let's say Gore did not do that. Would he have broken any laws of any kind? Hillary still claims she beat Trump in 2017. Says she was robbed. So must she be put into prison?

Just to make it clear. There is no law of any kind telling candidates that they must concede.
Honestly, what is it that you people don't get? There is NO comparison between 2020 and 2016..or 2000. Gore conceded. Even stood up as VP in front of the Senate and declared Bush Jr the President-elect. Clinton conceded..the next day.
Trump did none of those things Gore's fight was over votes being counted. Not an election being fraudulent. Clinton didn't start bringing up Russian interference until MONTHS after Trump was INAUGURATED.

I don't care if there's any law telling they must concede. It's done as a courtesy. A way of ending the nastiness of the election, healing, and moving on as a country. Gore and Clinton did that.
Trump...did not. Still hasn't.

Forum List

Back