BREAKING! Guess who's gonna be on the 10 dollar bill

Liffy

Jun 15, 2015
I found out who's on the 10.
image.jpg

Obviously it's for her bravery.

Bruce is as great an american as elanor roosevelt or rosa parks or any of the other silly candidates. Fact is no female american has ever really done much of anything. No one is talking of putting Steven Jobs or Bill Gates on the bill but they did far far more for america than any woman has ever done.

I'm voting for Molly Pitcher, Clara Barton, or Betsy Ross.

Possibly Queen Liliuokalani

Bruce is as great an american as elanor roosevelt or rosa parks or any of the other silly candidates. Fact is no female american has ever really done much of anything. No one is talking of putting Steven Jobs or Bill Gates on the bill but they did far far more for america than any woman has ever done.
Maybe what women do is not so newsworthy or bloody and we fail to give them credit. For example, during the first bonus rumpus in DC when Hoover sent MacArthur down to quiet the veterans and Mac shot a couple, he was a hero. Then after FDR was elected and the vets again wanted their bonus early, FDR, sent Eleanor down to talk to the vets alone, Eleanor had tea with the vets, sang some WWI songs and the vets were content. No one was shot or beaten and the protest was over. MacArthur went on to command troops and Eleanor wrote a daily column called "My Day."

Do yourself a favor and read about how the 19th Amendment came into being. How many beatings have you sustained fighting for something which you believe to be justice and equality?

[
Maybe what women do is not so newsworthy or bloody and we fail to give them credit. For example, during the first bonus rumpus in DC when Hoover sent MacArthur down to quiet the veterans and Mac shot a couple, he was a hero. Then after FDR was elected and the vets again wanted their bonus early, FDR, sent Eleanor down to talk to the vets alone, Eleanor had tea with the vets, sang some WWI songs and the vets were content. No one was shot or beaten and the protest was over. MacArthur went on to command troops and Eleanor wrote a daily column called "My Day."

But giving speeches and having tea is nothing, you fool..I don't care if the speaker is male or female.

Do yourself a favor and read about how the 19th Amendment came into being. How many beatings have you sustained fighting for something which you believe to be justice and equality?

Women should not have the vote as long as they are exempt from the draft. Tens of millions of american men have been drafted into the slavery of military service and not a single woman. There's your discrimination. THINK

Women should not have the vote as long as they are exempt from the draft. Tens of millions of american men have been drafted into the slavery of military service and not a single woman. There's your discrimination. THINK

Is the draft in effect? Have you read about the bravery of Tammy Duckworth?
You seem to have the intelligence of a moron.

For the love of God I hope it isn't Rosa Parks. All she did was refuse to get up from a bus seat. Yes, at that time - that was a brave move.
But other women have done infinitely more for civil rights and America than not get off a bus!

[

But giving speeches and having tea is nothing, you fool..I don't care if the speaker is male or female.
What if a tea had averted WWII would that have been something?

Men have to register for the draft at age 18.

Do women?

How much pussy you think they got acting all tough? They deserved everything they got whether it was ass whoopings, getting their civil liberties or pussy.

Look at the media now and how they portray blacks as being innocent after getting the shit kicked out of them for standing up to authority. Judging from what I see now I bet most blacks who got fucked up then deserve it as much as they do now.

The simple fact is you don't act wild to a police officer. You listen, stay calm and fucking comply no matter fucking what. Jesus I can father you kids and you're twice my age.

My Vote for possibilities.....
Elizabeth Blackwell....first Woman Doctor.
Clara Barton....started the American Red Cross

Do women?

Have you served in the military?

Do women?

Have you served in the military?

20 years

Forum List

Back