BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

To add more to the fire, Iran will have a nuke in a couple of weeks, so another Obama-Biden disaster will get a lot worse, and there is also the Israeli deal with Germany, no doubt making Russia a player in promoting attacks on Israel with its ally Iran. Those of you with memories instead of Party instructions will note Kerry's deals that handed over advanced missile technology to the Iranians along with cash, making sure they toss their nukes a lot further.

Under the heading, Beating a Dead Horse, now I find this:

Reasons Israel currently is using US-made jets and not our own designs are mostly economical (as 4.5th or 5th generation fighter jet development is hm… insanely expensive endeavor) and also political (as this is an important part of Israeli-American military cooperation).

Still there was time when Israel produced fighter jets and the circumstances of those events are one of reasons why many Israelis still like idea of self-supplied weapons. Up to middle 1960s Israel was procuring France-made aircraft like Dassault Mirage IIIC and Israeli requirement were actually basis for development of new Dassault Mirage 5.

But! When the jet’s producing was started, embargo on weapon’s supply to Israel was imposed by France. As a result Israel Aircraft Industries started producing Nesher - an unlicensed copy of the Mirage 5 and later Kfir - redesigned version with more powerful engine.

By the way speaking about "export to other countries" Americans are not always happy when Israel is trying to export modern weapons – claiming technology cooperation issues… But in case of Nesher and Kfir nobody had problems with selling surpluses and then all of them to less developed Air Forces (mostly South-American), Moreover for some period of time American Navy leased 25 examples of Kfir C.2 to act as adversary aircraft in dissimilar air combat training.

The right response is to show me where I'm wrong like Foxfyre did instead of behaving like a petty little man. I'm not above admitting the few times I'm wrong, but you want to be petty
I too admit when I got something wrong and most of us allow for fallibility among our fellow humans and realize none of us know a whole lot about a whole lot. But some people simply have no debating skills it seems. They only know how to use sound bites, talking points, insults, childish comments. I try to be tolerant but that gets really old really fast.

It's pretty easy to pick out those who know little or nothing about Israel or the history of their conflicts with surrounding nations and the Palestinians though. You wouldn't be one of those in my opinion. :)

There was a vid of Palestinians parading a body of a young woman around on a car.

Turns out she was a German going to a “peace festival“ at the Gaza border.

IMG_4912.png

Israel does not have the manufacturing capacity to produce the planes, weapons, etc. that it will need to hold off a dedicated attack funded by so many other countries. All Americans should approve us jumping in now at least with weapons, ammunition, etc. to help. So if you think my honest appraisal of Israel's chances if they get no help from the west is defeatist, I don't know what to tell you.

Who would have thought you would take Dante's side?

Tell me all about those Hamas fighter jets, bombers, and tanks.

You seem to be forgetting the Ukraine civil war which started in 2014 when we installed a puppet regime, when they started bombing their own citizens in Eastern Ukraine.
Funny how they don't study before flapping their gums.

Tell me all about those Hamas fighter jets, bombers, and tanks.
Believe me if the countries who hate Israel and want to take them out think Hamas can do that, Hamas will get a whole lot more of what it needs.

How you say?

This article pretty well describes how Hamas is being supplied:

Gee whiz oh, whillikers. Joe Biden slips a billion dollars to the PLO and Israel turned its back on the US? Seems to me that the Democrats are supporting war in the Middle East by giving the biggest sponsors of terror a billion and promises of five or six
more to be sent. :(

And obviously, that money is going to be used to wipe Israel off the face of the map. Hillary must be having multiple orgasms.

Biden is on tv saying what a good friend he is to Israel and how he will support them.
Conservative TV is saying not having a Speaker of the House is hurting the situation due to financial support actions. And here I thought they put Jim Jordan on the job, not to mention an interim speaker.
Uh, the PLO is in the West Bank, not Gaza.

It has run the Gaza Strip since 2007, after a brief civil war with forces loyal to the Fatah movement led by President Mahmoud Abbas, who is based in the West Bank and also heads the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).

I too admit when I got something wrong and most of us allow for fallibility among our fellow humans and realize none of us know a whole lot about a whole lot. But some people simply have no debating skills it seems. They only know how to use sound bites, talking points, insults, childish comments. I try to be tolerant but that gets really old really fast.

It's pretty easy to pick out those who know little or nothing about Israel or the history of their conflicts with surrounding nations and the Palestinians though. You wouldn't be one of those in my opinion. :)
Yeah that was a bizarre reaction. You'd think he'd just enjoy his "victory." Some people just can't be happy

But as I posted, it looks like Israel dabbled in manufacturing but gave it up in favor of buying from the USA (under political pressure)

Forum List

Back