BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

Any decent people would stand up and give Israel encouragement and whatever resources it needed to defend itself and destroy the enemy that attacked them.
….or at least not have a BBQ, with live music, on the worst day for Jews since the Holocaust.

I blame Obama for this.

I'd think it's to keep Iran in check.
I think Biden should announce to Iran, the regime that orchestrated the massacre and is giving the orders, that America will bomb out one of their refineries for each hostage killed.

I bet they used gas grills.
Not funny, but I get your point.

The leftists have minorities they care about and minorities they don’t give a flying f about. I guarantee you that if some White Supremacist group launched 5000 rockets into Nigeria, killing 1000 blacks, and torturing thousands more, Biden would not be holding a party with live music that same evening.

Not funny, but I get your point.

The leftists have minorities they care about and minorities they don’t give a flying f about. I guarantee you that if some White Supremacist group launched 5000 rockets into Nigeria, killing 1000 blacks, and torturing thousands more, Biden would not be holding a party with live music that same evening.
Biden and Obama have always hated Israel.

They showed it every day for 8 years and they continue to show it.

You’ve been reported for making a sacrilegious post and attributing it to me.

There’s no depth to which nasty shit lefitists won’t go when talking to a Jew, and on the day after a Holocaust-type event.

And now you’re going on ignore, you POS.

Forum List

Back