BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

...and here, we were having such a nice conversation for a change.

You think an obviously senile old man is calling the shots do you?
I am not interested in cult fantasies. Yes, I believe the US power structure remains in place. Because I am normal.

I am not interested in cult fantasies. Yes, I believe the US power structure remains in place. Because I am normal.
I have not indulged in cult fantasies

I am simply intelligent enough and observant enough to realize Biden is senile.

If I were in an actual cult, I would be listening to what people tell me instead of what I can see with my own eyes.

It can? Maybe from the mentally ill.

Stop attacking our President because Israeli intelligence was shitting the bed. Thank you Bibi. Now Bibi will go out and slaughter innocent civilians.
You keep reinforcing how your comments could be interpreted and have given me absolutely nothing to think I was wrong in that interpretation.

Even the nutballs that really want to agree with you are having a hard time making heads or tails of that gibberish.
That illusion is in your head. Regardless of the information compromise, most of the puppets are able to basically process their mother tongue. And for your arrogant ass, we can take it one word at a time to make sure the rest know that you're FoS.

Forum List

Back