Breaking Hate

I dont see much that is helpful in explaining to whites that they have white privilege if thats what you are talking about. For starters most whites will deny it flat out and its a waste of time IMO. Their indirect support of racism is an issue yes but my concern are people with the ideology of white racists like Drumpf that are in a position to cause real harm to Black people. Also those cowards that walk into churches to kill people .
Well what point are you trying to get across by telling whites that they have privelege? What exactly are you wanting them to do?
Exactly. I know they arent going to do anything about it so why would I discuss it? Breaking hate would imply I need to speak with the people doing the hating. So we are back to my original question of how do you speak to someone that doesnt view you as an equal?
What would you want them to do? By them I mean white people in general
A couple of things but that wouldnt get rid of the hate. Matter of fact it would make the hate worse.
Why do you want to make hate worse? That seems like it will just complicate things for everybody, yourself included. No?
I cant help if if the things I want to change strikes fear in someones heart. I'm not going to be silent just because their reaction is going to be to hate even more.

Well what point are you trying to get across by telling whites that they have privelege? What exactly are you wanting them to do?
Exactly. I know they arent going to do anything about it so why would I discuss it? Breaking hate would imply I need to speak with the people doing the hating. So we are back to my original question of how do you speak to someone that doesnt view you as an equal?

Die and give him all the money and assets, fuck that piece of shit motherfucker!

He's one of the biggest turds to ever walk the planet.

He deserves the misery he has coming.
He has been civil and respectful to me in our conversations, and he knows I’m white. I see him spit back with some ugly stuff at the emotional haters that attack him, I don’t really blame him for that.

We have completely different viewpoints but I find that interesting and I enjoy learning about how and why he thinks they way he does. Why are you so angry?
Because he pissed me off, saying an elderly woman deserved to have her home invaded, pistol-whipped, then lighter fluid thrown on her and set on fire by 5 niggas. He thinks that's cool, because she was white.

She's dead now, and he's a diarrhea turd.

And now he thinks it's funny.

Die and give him all the money and assets, fuck that piece of shit motherfucker!

He's one of the biggest turds to ever walk the planet.

He deserves the misery he has coming.
He has been civil and respectful to me in our conversations, and he knows I’m white. I see him spit back with some ugly stuff at the emotional haters that attack him, I don’t really blame him for that.

We have completely different viewpoints but I find that interesting and I enjoy learning about how and why he thinks they way he does. Why are you so angry?
Because he pissed me off, saying an elderly woman deserved to have her home invaded, pistol-whipped, then lighter fluid thrown on her and set on fire by 5 niggas. He thinks that's cool, because she was white.

She's dead now, and he's a diarrhea turd.
Yeah that’s some ugly stuff. Did you provoke him?

Yeah, you know what, I did! I was born a cracker. :eek:

My family came here on the next boat run after Columbus, full of farmers.

A couple of things but that wouldnt get rid of the hate. Matter of fact it would make the hate worse.
Why do you want to make hate worse? That seems like it will just complicate things for everybody, yourself included. No?
I cant help if if the things I want to change strikes fear in someones heart. I'm not going to be silent just because their reaction is going to be to hate even more.
Well what’s your goal... what are you trying to achieve?

Hate and love, both are different sides of human neurosis . I have seen women that "love" their abusers. And kids that absolutely despise and hate their parents to the point of murder. Emotions are like that. Whims and whimsies. Love can be just as misplaced as hate, let's just be more open an honest. Not that I am being
blasé or anything.

Make America AMERICA again...

I dont see much that is helpful in explaining to whites that they have white privilege if thats what you are talking about. For starters most whites will deny it flat out and its a waste of time IMO. Their indirect support of racism is an issue yes but my concern are people with the ideology of white racists like Drumpf that are in a position to cause real harm to Black people. Also those cowards that walk into churches to kill people .
I don’t care too much about people who have superiority complexes. I’ve come across plenty in my day and I do my best to not engage with those types.
So the way i see it is that hate is caused by fear. In the case of white people that fear causes them to believe all sorts of nonsense. I see that politicians like Drumpf play on those fears. Those people are the real problem. I think honestly they feel inferior not superior. I think thats just a front. Does it make sense to you that you would hold someone back thats inferior? You would only do that to your equal or superior to make sure you win.
I think that’s a good observation and true in many cases. I think fear is a common and driving factor in all cases, but I imagine many factors contribute to people hating strangers. Insecurities, feeling threatened, social conditioning, cultural differences etc
I grew up around alot of different cultures. Mexican Vietnamese, Samoan etc. Never once did I have a fear of them or their culture. Once I became more familiar with whites same thing. I honestly think white people have a serious problem that they are not willing to deal with or even acknowledge.

Trying to get whites to face their fears.

Him a reparations check. Never gonna happen.

He'll end up in prison before that happens, dude is seriously sick in the head.

All whites or racist whites? and how do you want them to face their fears?

Specifically racist whites at first. By seeking counseling. They have some serious issues that require professional intervention. Take their disgust and fascination with white women and Black men for example.

I don't have any fears. I'm average-sized, but I beat the shit out of a 6'5" xxxxxx when I was 16

I ain't skeered. Asslips need one right between his apathetic, piece of shit racist eyes, too.

I probably will not be the deliverer, but someone probably will. That Karma's a motherfucker, punk.

Karma is really ingrained into the world.

God delivered that boy to me to beat the shit out of that night, and he damn well deserved it. He stole me twice, then I got him, and yes, I thrashed him, almost killed him. I punted his face like Martin Gramatica. He tried to swing at me, and I punted him right in the face.

I drug his ass down to the water and stuck his head under water to drown him, then realized I didn't want to be a murderer, so I had to haul his big ass back up the bank to land.

Marion Morrison
Stop bypassing the word filter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Specifically racist whites at first. By seeking counseling. They have some serious issues that require professional intervention.
Ha, I agree, but neither you or I or anybody else is going to make them see a counselor. So practically speaking what is it that you’d like to see happen to make our country and race relations better?

Specifically racist whites at first. By seeking counseling. They have some serious issues that require professional intervention.
Ha, I agree, but neither you or I or anybody else is going to make them see a counselor. So practically speaking what is it that you’d like to see happen to make our country and race relations better?
I dont see a way for them (race relations) to get better until whites accept the reality that they have fears they need to deal with. You and I can talk all day but that wont change the white racists that cause the issue.

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

How do you guys think racial hatred in this country can best be broken?
Round up all known white racists and put a bullet in their heads would be my first choice but like radical Islamic terrorists that would just produce more of them. It would require some type of family intervention and education as racial hatred is taught
You wanna put a bullet in this guy's head too?

Not at all. They sound like someone that will be by my side if the lice head pussies that hate me ever get brave enough to declare actual war on Blacks. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The "war" on Blacks has already been fought. Blacks lost it by fighting against themselves, in their own minds-- for the American Left. Want to start a new war? This time for real against evil whitey? Sorry, Charlie. You will lose that one too. It is not about race; is about cultural difference. You have been lied to. Hatred for whitey is no different than sticking the muzzle against your own head. Next time blacks lose the "war" against them by fighting against each other for their ideological master-pied piper, who knows what the cost will be.

I don't have any fears. I'm average-sized, but I beat the shit out of a 6'5" nigga when I was 16

I ain't skeered. Asslips need one right between his apathetic, piece of shit racist eyes, too.

I probably will not be the deliverer, but someone probably will. That Karma's a motherfucker, punk.

God delivered that boy to me to beat the shit out of that night, and he damn well deserved it. He stole me twice, then I got him, and yes, I thrashed him, almost killed him. I punted his face like Martin Gramatica.

I drug his ass down to the water and stuck his head under water to drown him, then realized I didn't want to be a murderer, so I had to haul his big ass back up the bank to land.
And you are bragging about this, why?

He has been civil and respectful to me in our conversations, and he knows I’m white

That's because you are lying on your back and peeing on your belly for him because he is black and you have been conditioned to show deference to him because of it.

I don't have any fears. I'm average-sized, but I beat the shit out of a 6'5" nigga when I was 16

God delivered that boy to me to beat the shit out of that night, and he damn well deserved it. He stole me twice, then I got him, and yes, I thrashed him, almost killed him. I punted his face like Martin Gramatica.

And you are bragging about this, why?

Because fuck you, that's why. Remember that the next time you try bullying somebody, bitch.

I dont see a way for them (race relations) to get better until whites accept the reality that they have fears they need to deal with. You and I can talk all day but that wont change the white racists that cause the issue.
I’m not hearing the practical solutions though. You want whites to accept that they are scared of blacks. Certainly not all whites, but the ones that have prejudice. Ok, how do you want them accept it? How does it happen to a degree that satisfies you?

I’m not hearing the practical solutions though. You want whites to accept that they are scared of blacks. Certainly not all whites, but the ones that have prejudice. Ok, how do you want them accept it? How does it happen to a degree that satisfies you?
Its not about me. Its about whites dealing with their fears. Once they deal with them then they can have a constructive conversation.

Thats because there really is no practical solution which was why I was questioning your solution of talking. What do you think talking will do if one or more parties have no respect for the other?

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

How do you guys think racial hatred in this country can best be broken?
Round up all known white racists and put a bullet in their heads would be my first choice but like radical Islamic terrorists that would just produce more of them. It would require some type of family intervention and education as racial hatred is taught
You wanna put a bullet in this guy's head too?

Not at all. They sound like someone that will be by my side if the lice head pussies that hate me ever get brave enough to declare actual war on Blacks. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The "war" on Blacks has already been fought. Blacks lost it by fighting against themselves, in their own minds-- for the American Left. Want to start a new war? This time for real against evil whitey? Sorry, Charlie. You will lose that one too. It is not about race; is about cultural difference. You have been lied to. Hatred for whitey is no different than sticking the muzzle against your own head. Next time blacks lose the "war" against them by fighting against each other for their ideological master-pied piper, who knows what the cost will be.

Well its like I told the other lice head. Theres nothing between us but the internet and opportunity. If you want to start a war I'm willing to make it worth your while.

Start a war? Do you comprehend as you read? The only "race" war is in your head and mine. Exists nowhere else. I am merely pointing out who started that internalized psychological war by planting seeds of hatred there and watering them. Ideology, not nuclear warheads, is the most powerful weapon of our Age. You've been nuked by a root philosophy--the mushroom cloud is like a computer virus multiplying in your skull. Not attacked by whitey.

Forum List

Back