Breaking Hate

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

How do you guys think racial hatred in this country can best be broken?
Round up all known white racists and put a bullet in their heads would be my first choice but like radical Islamic terrorists that would just produce more of them. It would require some type of family intervention and education as racial hatred is taught

Funny, instead of you rounding up all known racists and blowing them away, you just want to kill white people. Maybe you should look down the barrel of your own racism with as much enthusiasm...
I know that emotionally shook your soul but you should have read the rest of my post before popping off and letting me know I hurt you.

Probably could have ditched "the bullet to the head" thingy as your 1st offer. That would have allowed me to READ the rest of your post.

Start a war? Do you comprehend as you read? The only "race" war is in your head and mine. Exists nowhere else. I am merely pointing out who started that internalized psychological war by planting seeds of hatred there and watering them. Ideology, not nuclear warheads, is the most powerful weapon of our Age. You've been nuked by a root philosophy--the mushroom cloud is like a computer virus multiplying in your skull. Not attacked by whitey.
I didnt say it already existed. Thats why I used the word "start". White people started a psychological war long ago.in the heads of less intelligent whites that they knew were prone to drastic fear responses.

So Blacks then bear no responsibility for any degree of jitteriness on either side? Places exist in America where Blacks and Whites co-exist in peace. As a concession I will offer up words of truth describing how even living in peace as some of us do, it is a peace--sometimes--with reservations. That is where cultural differences enter, in the space between comfort zones. I listen to metal and classic rock. My Black neighbor, highly sophisticated, switches between rap and classical. We meet in peace in the middle with classical and jazz. But the reservation remains. Ideology put that reservation in our heads and conditioned it into our behaviors. Trust me; it's an all of us against them thing. Really.
Bingo. Blacks never had any responsibility for what racists whites put into the heads of the dumber racists whites. They were just the frequent marketed boogeymen in the warped nightmares of whites in general. We know the us against them mentality is only present because of the white race. They are the ones that made up the races and dubbed whites as the best due to some inferiority complex.

Not precisely, although you jumped right onto that bandwagon. I am speaking to political philosophy and ideology, perhaps first given intellectual teeth by a handful of Europeans, however, proliferated in hybridized forms by men of all colors. The cancer is in the idea and doctrine, not in the color of the flesh. Feel me?
Whites never had a political system they didnt get from another culture so no I dont feel you.

How very inflammatory of you. Now kindly, take off the flame-retardant coveralls and put down the slingshot; you don't need it. We--meaning humans all--can either stoke anger and hatred for each other inside one another's minds, or seek and proffer truth where and when we find it. Arrows in the dark . . .

I didnt say it already existed. Thats why I used the word "start". White people started a psychological war long ago.in the heads of less intelligent whites that they knew were prone to drastic fear responses.

So Blacks then bear no responsibility for any degree of jitteriness on either side? Places exist in America where Blacks and Whites co-exist in peace. As a concession I will offer up words of truth describing how even living in peace as some of us do, it is a peace--sometimes--with reservations. That is where cultural differences enter, in the space between comfort zones. I listen to metal and classic rock. My Black neighbor, highly sophisticated, switches between rap and classical. We meet in peace in the middle with classical and jazz. But the reservation remains. Ideology put that reservation in our heads and conditioned it into our behaviors. Trust me; it's an all of us against them thing. Really.
Bingo. Blacks never had any responsibility for what racists whites put into the heads of the dumber racists whites. They were just the frequent marketed boogeymen in the warped nightmares of whites in general. We know the us against them mentality is only present because of the white race. They are the ones that made up the races and dubbed whites as the best due to some inferiority complex.

Not precisely, although you jumped right onto that bandwagon. I am speaking to political philosophy and ideology, perhaps first given intellectual teeth by a handful of Europeans, however, proliferated in hybridized forms by men of all colors. The cancer is in the idea and doctrine, not in the color of the flesh. Feel me?
Whites never had a political system they didnt get from another culture so no I dont feel you.

How very inflammatory of you. Now kindly, take off the flame-retardant coveralls and put down the slingshot; you don't need it. We--meaning humans all--can either stoke anger and hatred for each other inside one another's minds, or seek and proffer truth where and when we find it. Arrows in the dark . . .

I like arrows in the dark! :happy-1:

I'd smash your face right into the back of your empty skull, you piece of shit, then punt your face. Fuck you!

Smashing your solar plexus into your spine may happen before that.
See SJ? Now this is what you call your typical lice head challenge on the internet.
laugh.gif
He would make you turn white with fear and I think you know it.
He couldnt do that in person so what makes you think he can do it over the internet?
laugh.gif
You wouldn't show up. :laugh:
Unlike you I would definitely show up if he were to come to the Oakland airport. Matter of fact I again extend you the same invitation you punked out on and thought I forgot about.
laugh.gif
Ooh, look out everybody. He bad! :lmao:

All whites or racist whites? and how do you want them to face their fears?
Specifically racist whites at first. By seeking counseling. They have some serious issues that require professional intervention.
Ha, I agree, but neither you or I or anybody else is going to make them see a counselor. So practically speaking what is it that you’d like to see happen to make our country and race relations better?
I dont see a way for them (race relations) to get better until whites accept the reality that they have fears they need to deal with. You and I can talk all day but that wont change the white racists that cause the issue.
I’m not hearing the practical solutions though. You want whites to accept that they are scared of blacks. Certainly not all whites, but the ones that have prejudice. Ok, how do you want them accept it? How does it happen to a degree that satisfies you?
Its not about me. Its about whites dealing with their fears. Once they deal with them then they can have a constructive conversation.

Thats because there really is no practical solution which was why I was questioning your solution of talking. What do you think talking will do if one or more parties have no respect for the other?
When you have civil discourse with an open mind you create bonds and realize that skin color doesn’t really matter, you’re just two people talking. You might even gain respect and understanding for one another.

Again I’ll say that the extremists have no shot of changing each others minds. Haters are gonna hate. Fuck them.

So apart from the fringe racist whites, how do the rest of us whites deal with the fears that you are speaking of?

I like arrows in the dark! :happy-1:

Better when lit and arced into the night sky.

Why are facts that destroy the white narrative inflammatory? Why cant you white boys just admit you didnt come up with it?

Why are facts that destroy the white narrative inflammatory? Why cant you white boys just admit you didnt come up with it?

Who do you believe, did?

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

Round up all known white racists and put a bullet in their heads would be my first choice but like radical Islamic terrorists that would just produce more of them. It would require some type of family intervention and education as racial hatred is taught

Do the same to all black racists!! lmao

To you a white racist is anyone with white skin.

Greg
Dont make this about me. Answer the OP.

Exactly you are part of the problem and show why the far left is the true pollical party that is all about racism.

Does the OP agree with your assessment there far left racist?
I cant be part of the problem. I'm Black. Whites started this hate not Blacks.

Seriously? You're hatred stems from events not in our lifetimes for the most part. YOU can always go back to the well for more. How about we deal with hatred we know PERSONALLY and limit the things that we were not involved in.

Only way to short circuit it is to deal with it ON PERSONAL levels. Individual interactions. Anything else involves prejudice and stereotyping. Why do Sunnis hate Shiahs? Apaches hate Commanches? The tribal history shit is the roadblock.

Hate is just another emotion. I hate trolls. I really do. I hate vaginitis, and that itch we all get, too in much the same way. But we manage to get past it. Hate isn't the boogie man here. It's the root cause that we need to examine. To bad we cant prescribe Monistat for everything.
Mary! Gross!

Not at all. They sound like someone that will be by my side if the lice head pussies that hate me ever get brave enough to declare actual war on Blacks. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The "war" on Blacks has already been fought. Blacks lost it by fighting against themselves, in their own minds-- for the American Left. Want to start a new war? This time for real against evil whitey? Sorry, Charlie. You will lose that one too. It is not about race; is about cultural difference. You have been lied to. Hatred for whitey is no different than sticking the muzzle against your own head. Next time blacks lose the "war" against them by fighting against each other for their ideological master-pied piper, who knows what the cost will be.
Well its like I told the other lice head. Theres nothing between us but the internet and opportunity. If you want to start a war I'm willing to make it worth your while.
Ooh, look out for the internet tough guy, challenging the white man from the safety of his computer. :lol:
So says the lice head that would blush red and white while averting his eyes in my prescience. :laugh:

Saying I would make it worth his while is not a challenge. Its a promise to make it worth his while.
You have a vivid imagination, boy.
Whats wrong with you SJ? You just trying to be an asshole and completely lose the argument by proving him right? Thought you were smarter than that.

Powerful program.

I think we need civiled discourse and not give all the attention to the extremists. Unfortunately that not how our country currently operates. Big problem in the political world as well
How does one have civil discourse with someone that doesnt see you as an equal?

One that stoops to USING racist memes like the skinheads and BillyBobs they hate --- just might not BE a equal in a discussion on ending hate. Pretty sure of that.

Specifically racist whites at first. By seeking counseling. They have some serious issues that require professional intervention.
Ha, I agree, but neither you or I or anybody else is going to make them see a counselor. So practically speaking what is it that you’d like to see happen to make our country and race relations better?
I dont see a way for them (race relations) to get better until whites accept the reality that they have fears they need to deal with. You and I can talk all day but that wont change the white racists that cause the issue.
I’m not hearing the practical solutions though. You want whites to accept that they are scared of blacks. Certainly not all whites, but the ones that have prejudice. Ok, how do you want them accept it? How does it happen to a degree that satisfies you?
Its not about me. Its about whites dealing with their fears. Once they deal with them then they can have a constructive conversation.

Thats because there really is no practical solution which was why I was questioning your solution of talking. What do you think talking will do if one or more parties have no respect for the other?
When you have civil discourse with an open mind you create bonds and realize that skin color doesn’t really matter, you’re just two people talking. You might even gain respect and understanding for one another.

Again I’ll say that the extremists have no shot of changing each others minds. Haters are gonna hate. Fuck them.

So apart from the fringe racist whites, how do the rest of us whites deal with the fears that you are speaking of?
I've done the civil discourse thing and it doesn't do much to address the issues. Its impossible for me to find any way to respect white racists. Invariably they are too dumb to make me respect them.

I do say fuckem and mockem too. However, that does nothing to get rid of the hate.

I disagree its fringe racism. Thats another sticking point. If it was just fringe then it wouldnt be the elephant in the room. If it was just fringe it would be like people that claim to have been molested by aliens. I have no clue what its going to take for whites to address their fears besides being bred back into the human gene pool.

Hate is just another emotion. I hate trolls. I really do. I hate vaginitis, and that itch we all get, too in much the same way. But we manage to get past it. Hate isn't the boogie man here. It's the root cause that we need to examine. To bad we cant prescribe Monistat for everything.

Interesting analysis!

I think I like it!

By laughing at them. Make fun of them. Let them know that no one takes them seriously.

I think Blazing Saddles did as much to ruin racial hatred as anything.
People have been doing that for decades now and it hasnt changed anything. Looks like the numbers are actually growing under Drumpf.

The only numbers "growing under Trump" are the defections from the Demo plantation.

Well its like I told the other lice head. Theres nothing between us but the internet and opportunity. If you want to start a war I'm willing to make it worth your while.
Ooh, look out for the internet tough guy, challenging the white man from the safety of his computer. :lol:
So says the lice head that would blush red and white while averting his eyes in my prescience. :laugh:

Saying I would make it worth his while is not a challenge. Its a promise to make it worth his while.

I'd smash your face right into the back of your empty skull, you piece of shit, then punt your face. Fuck you!

Smashing your solar plexus into your spine may happen before that.
See SJ? Now this is what you call your typical lice head challenge on the internet.
laugh.gif

That doesn't change the way you're lower than whale shit.

You're even lower than ol' boy I beat the fuck out of back in the day.
And you think your words and actions make you any better than what you accuse him of being? Come on Mari look in the mirror, you’ve been acting like a complete Jackass this whole conversation. How is anybody supposed to take you seriously?

The "war" on Blacks has already been fought. Blacks lost it by fighting against themselves, in their own minds-- for the American Left. Want to start a new war? This time for real against evil whitey? Sorry, Charlie. You will lose that one too. It is not about race; is about cultural difference. You have been lied to. Hatred for whitey is no different than sticking the muzzle against your own head. Next time blacks lose the "war" against them by fighting against each other for their ideological master-pied piper, who knows what the cost will be.

You have a vivid imagination, boy.
Whats wrong with you SJ? You just trying to be an asshole and completely lose the argument by proving him right? Thought you were smarter than that.
Hey, you can kiss his ass if you want but don't expect me to follow suit.

Forum List

Back