Breaking Hate

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

How do you guys think racial hatred in this country can best be broken?
XXXX - Mod Edit -- Do it without the threats of violence.

It would require some type of family intervention and education as racial hatred is taught
It would require some type of family intervention and education as racial hatred is taught
So, you were taught to hate white people...
geez, there's a shocker

We learn what we live and live what we learn...
but, eventually, there should come a time,
whether or not, we choose to live differently
no comprende,so your last 3 sentences mean?????You were taught to be a Racist and live that way!!!

But you can change if you wanted to...…...is that your Drift Keepit if so ARE YOU AND/OR DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE?

steven

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

By accepting that hatred exists and will always exist

Stop allowing hatred to masquerade as discrimination
Be an example of love
Recognize the siblings of hatred
Love and accept yourself, instead of,
needing others to love and accept you

Hating hate, is hatred

Love, hates hatred but, loves a hateful person

If you don't love those who hate you,
then, you are the hate you wish to eradicate

Powerful program.

geez, there's a shocker

no comprende,so your last 3 sentences mean?????You were taught to be a Racist and live that way!!!

But you can change if you wanted to...…...is that your Drift Keepit if so ARE YOU AND/OR DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE?

steven
No comprende,so your last 3 sentences mean?????You were taught to be a Racist and live that way!!!

AIclepias said racial hatred is taught...
since he has such hatred for the white race,
that means, he was taught to hate and blame the white race.

He does not have to hate and blame, he choose to

Am I going to change?...not on racial issues
Do I want to change?...should I?

I believe in accountability and moving forward,
not staying stuck in the past and blaming white people,
for why someone's life hasn't moved forward

I don't have a problem with
skin color or ethnicity...we all have red blood

Powerful program.

You raise the newest generation to stop believing in the racist bullshit and then wait for everyone else to die.
When/how does this dying generation stop influencing the upcoming generation?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oh, you noticed that, did you?

Well, I guess we will just have to take children away from parents and teach them the right way.

You're down with that, right?
No answer, huh?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Powerful program.

By holding black racists to the same standard to which they hold whites.

Until this kind of false equivalence is stopped, there is no breaking it.

Far better than now.
How so?

Give a brief contrast to the climate then and the climate now? And include how they were better then than now, if you will.

Thanks.

There are people who hate based solely on race, and they were around then too. The difference is that the groups were fading fast. People made fun of them. There were no alt-right rallies. The KKK parades were laughed at. The threat in the south from the klan was ridiculed, not feared.

Nothing will change the individual racist. Not then and not now. But making fun of them prevents the next generation, at least. Or at least until someone convinces them that the other race is to blame for all the ills. But that will always be a threat.

Powerful program.

geez, there's a shocker

steven
No comprende,so your last 3 sentences mean?????You were taught to be a Racist and live that way!!!

But Keep not everyone has your mobility of mind,it was to less educated that Marc made his plea...and you must admit there are many White Racists in America,even to your President that he supported White Supremisits sic, even after they disgustingly said Trumps Daughter was tarnished because she was impregnated by a Jew...Shit what sort of Man would allow this sort of Shit-Speak against his family.

Have a Gooday Keepit...and Soon Forward to Equality and No Racism

Last edited:
There are people who hate based solely on race, and they were around then too. The difference is that the groups were fading fast. People made fun of them. There were no alt-right rallies. The KKK parades were laughed at. The threat in the south from the klan was ridiculed, not feared.

Nothing will change the individual racist. Not then and not now. But making fun of them prevents the next generation, at least. Or at least until someone convinces them that the other race is to blame for all the ills. But that will always be a threat.
I think you're completely off with that assessment, but at least you're honest.

I think you're completely off with that assessment, but at least you're honest.

Thanks.

I don't think my idea is the only one. But having grown up in the 60s and 70s, I saw a dramatic difference in the way society viewed racism. I think it got a LOT better. And then turned back towards the ignorance of hatred.

Powerful program.

geez, there's a shocker

steven

But Keep not everyone has your mobility of mind,it was to less educated that Marc made his plea...and you must admit there are many White Racists in America,even to your President that he supported White Supremisits sic, even after they disgustingly said Trumps Daughter was tarnished because she was impregnated by a Jew...Shit what sort of Man would allow this sort of Shit-Speak against his family.

But Keep not everyone has your mobility of mind,it was to less educated that Marc made his plea..
Steve...what you stated doesn't even make sense to me
and you must admit there are many White Racists in America,
Why wouldn't I?
Surely, you'll admit, there are many black racists, as well
even to your President that he supported White Supremisits sic, even after they disgustingly said Trumps Daughter was tarnished because she was impregnated by a Jew...Shit what sort of Man would allow this sort of Shit-Speak against his family.
Who would allow what someone else is saying,
to live rent free in their head, as if, them saying it, makes it so?

Silencing hatred doesn't make it go away

If people are entitled to choose who they'll love,
then people are entitled to choose who they'll hate.

Far better than now.
How so?

Give a brief contrast to the climate then and the climate now? And include how they were better then than now, if you will.

Thanks.

When the economy tanked in '08, two things were predicted with conviction: racism and drug addiction would increase. They go together. The recession is over. Maybe we can clean up the mess and get on with it. I hope.

geez, there's a shocker

steven

But Keep not everyone has your mobility of mind,it was to less educated that Marc made his plea..
Steve...what you stated doesn't even make sense to me
and you must admit there are many White Racists in America,
Why wouldn't I?
Surely, you'll admit, there are many black racists, as well
even to your President that he supported White Supremisits sic, even after they disgustingly said Trumps Daughter was tarnished because she was impregnated by a Jew...Shit what sort of Man would allow this sort of Shit-Speak against his family.
Who would allow what someone else is saying,
to live rent free in their head, as if, them saying it, makes it so?

Silencing hatred doesn't make it go away

If people are entitled to choose who they'll love,
then people are entitled to choose who they'll hate.

Hi Keepit,re mobility of mind,I was meaning that you are flexible in your thought process(a compliment)

Trump did not call out the foul mouth WS who degraded his daughter and was Anti-Semitic towards his son it law and grand children

All Racism and Hate should be Stamped Out...Here in Aus/Paradise we have Anti Racial Vilification Laws and the person who muttered this shit,would have been sent to prison...Allowing Hate,Racism and Anti-Semitism...Destroys the Harmony of any Society and in that I have to disagree with you...you cannot Stop Haters in their minds but you can stamp it out as we have to a certain degree

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth

Frankly, I sincerely believe RACISM is not impeding my black or American neighbors of African descent from enjoying the respect and equality all PEACEFUL, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

However, I SINCERELY believe a large population of freedom loving, hateful, illogical thinking PRO BLACK, WOKE or CONSCIOUS BLACK COMMUNITY minded American citizens and their supporters of all flavors, apparently lack the desire to address America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

As a result of PRO BLACK America's WILLFUL IGNORANCE, I truly believe many reasonably responsibly Americans believe black or American citizens of African descent just don't give a frig about improving the Quality of Life for black or Americans of African descent...many of whom, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experience a potentially life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

2r600gz.jpg

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

4k6yk0.jpg

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

2dmicew.jpg

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for more than 30 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

10sg4gh.jpg

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

20s9hc.jpg

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.
___
Are familiar with the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE*" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

In your opinion does Tupac Shakur offer a reasonable explanation for why significant numbers of American children are being impeded, hampered or prevented from maturing into reasonably responsible, well-adjusted American teens and adults who become doctors, scientists, engineers, educators, business owners or leaders?

Does Tupac offer a reasonable explanation for why Americans of African descent are being impeded from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.
___
Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

96db0z.jpg

I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

n5k3kp.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

Powerful program.

I think that permanbanning a fake Negro sock account whose every post is on racism would go a long way to end the racial divide

I think that permanbanning a fake Negro sock account whose every post is on racism would go a long way to end the racial divide
Are you feeling mentally abused poster?

Yes Biff, nailed it- as usual.

I can't stand the shelling, the constant artillery bombardment of your intellectual and erudite posts. How could I, or anyone, dare to match wits with you?

Forum List

Back