Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

Also, you never asked anyone for a favor before? that is not a crime .that is not extortion

What the fuck?

You're asking if a private citizen has ever asked "someone" for a favor and equating THAT with the President of the United States asking a foreign Leader to open a bogus investigation of his political rival?

Are you fucking kidding?

We were promised by the Dems that the whistle blower said Trump used money as leverage to force the Ukrainian
President to do his bidding. THAT DIDNT FUCKING HAPPEN.
A head of state can say off handed.. Hey, can you do me a favor? its just that. I was promised some extortion here, and I want to see it.... wheres it at????

It's with Schiff's evidence of Trump's collusion with the Russians that we haven't seen yet either. :auiqs.jpg:

In the hopes that he would appear transparent, Trump threw himself on the mercy of the court, so to speak, and released both a transcript of the July 25th phone call to President Zelensky of Ukraine and the whistleblower complaint, although the latter is still classified and cannot be released to the public. However, the transcript alone is proof the President violated the Constitution and federal law by asking a foreign power to intervene in our election on his behalf.

Keep in mind, Trump stopped a military aid package to Ukraine five days before this phone call, and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff told reporters, "There is no quid pro quo necessary to betray your country or your oath of office. Even though many read this as a quid pro quo. I'm not concerned whether it is a quid pro quo or not. Ukraine understood what this President wanted."

That said, while Trump didn't come out and say, "I'm bribing you," clearly there was quid pro quo.

Zelensky mentioned that Ukraine is ready to buy more Javelin missiles from the US. Trump responded by saying, "I would like you to do us a favor."

"The United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very, very good to Ukraine," Trump said.

Of course, Zelensky agreed, and told Trump the US is a "much bigger partner" to Ukraine than other European countries. Zelensky has agreed to everything Trump has said during this episode. The very last thing the Ukrainian president wants to do is anger Trump. Trump holds the key to the defense of his country from the ongoing Russian aggression.

Trump had no qualms about using that leverage.

Trump then proceeded to pressure Zelensky for cooperation with his political agenda, urging him to start corruption investigations while stressing the United States’ role in military assistance for Kiev.

Trump rambled on about the 2016 elections, something about a server called Crowdstrike, Robert Mueller, and the former ambassador from the United States, "the woman," Trump said. Finally, he got down to hard cases. "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me," Trump said.

In addition, Trump urged Zelensky to work with Attorney General William P. Barr on potential corruption investigations connected to former Vice President Biden, his son, Hunter, and an unsubstantiated theory about stolen Democratic emails in 2016.

"Trump’s suggestion that American law enforcement be directly involved and in contact with Ukraine’s government marks the first evidence that the president personally sought to harness the power of the United States government to further a politically motivated investigation," the New York Times.

the prosecutor who was investigating that company
No matter how many tomes you mindlessly parrot Tramp's lie, it will NEVER become the truth. There was no investigation at the time.

In the hopes that he would appear transparent, Trump threw himself on the mercy of the court, so to speak, and released both a transcript of the July 25th phone call to President Zelensky of Ukraine and the whistleblower complaint, although the latter is still classified and cannot be released to the public. However, the transcript alone is proof the President violated the Constitution and federal law by asking a foreign power to intervene in our election on his behalf.

Keep in mind, Trump stopped a military aid package to Ukraine five days before this phone call, and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff told reporters, "There is no quid pro quo necessary to betray your country or your oath of office. Even though many read this as a quid pro quo. I'm not concerned whether it is a quid pro quo or not. Ukraine understood what this President wanted."

That said, while Trump didn't come out and say, "I'm bribing you," clearly there was quid pro quo.

Zelensky mentioned that Ukraine is ready to buy more Javelin missiles from the US. Trump responded by saying, "I would like you to do us a favor."

"The United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very, very good to Ukraine," Trump said.

Of course, Zelensky agreed, and told Trump the US is a "much bigger partner" to Ukraine than other European countries. Zelensky has agreed to everything Trump has said during this episode. The very last thing the Ukrainian president wants to do is anger Trump. Trump holds the key to the defense of his country from the ongoing Russian aggression.

Trump had no qualms about using that leverage.

Trump then proceeded to pressure Zelensky for cooperation with his political agenda, urging him to start corruption investigations while stressing the United States’ role in military assistance for Kiev.

Trump rambled on about the 2016 elections, something about a server called Crowdstrike, Robert Mueller, and the former ambassador from the United States, "the woman," Trump said. Finally, he got down to hard cases. "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me," Trump said.

In addition, Trump urged Zelensky to work with Attorney General William P. Barr on potential corruption investigations connected to former Vice President Biden, his son, Hunter, and an unsubstantiated theory about stolen Democratic emails in 2016.

"Trump’s suggestion that American law enforcement be directly involved and in contact with Ukraine’s government marks the first evidence that the president personally sought to harness the power of the United States government to further a politically motivated investigation," the New York Times.
That's a total pile of shit. I could spend all day debunking all the lies and idiocies you posted, but most forum members can already see what a dumbass you are.

I DID read the entire conversation, twice. The fact that the President put his request politely doesn't mean it isn't a request. And let's not forget that the military aid that had been promised to Ukraine had been stopped by Trump a few days before. Hence all the sucking up in that phone call; it, too, was part of the "tenor" of that discussion.

He never once mentioned quid pro quo. You’re drawing your own conclusions. Aka seeing what you want to see.
Why is it that when Biden withheld funds to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor, it is considered a crime, but when Trump just did the exact same thing, it is absolutely fine?
Biden was expressing the will of the U.S., the European Union, and other allies in wanting this corrupt prosecutor fired. That's the part that wingnuts like boedicca leave out.

B'loney. Biden threatened Ukraine in order to cover up his corruption and he did it with Obama's approval. That's one of the reasons why the Dems are desperate to destroy Trump.

You know this how?

I read and I pay attention.

The Democrats just got played.

You never explained how the Democrats got played. Trump asked a foreign power to intervene in our Presidential election on his behalf, involved his personal lawyer and the DOJ, and the Democrats got played?

That does not make a lot of sense.

The IG is running an investigation that includes Ukrainian interference in our election.
Would that be the same IG that deemed the whistle blower report to be urgent and credible?
We already know the whistleblower was full of shit.
Hmm, no, since you haven't read his report, you know fuck all about that. Nor do you know all about trump's conversations, as there was more than one, and the WH release was not a full account of the one conversation.

President Trump thanked him for buying US goods and then asked him the favor of cooperating with the US Justice Department's ongoing investigation of Crowdstrike.
BULLSHIT!
Looks like the investigation was over long before Tramp's favor to make up some dirt on Hillary.
DOJ: Government has independently verified CrowdStrike report blaming Russian hackers for DNC breach
By Andrew Blake - The Washington Times - Friday, June 21, 2019
The Department of Justice has corroborated a report by CrowdStrike, a private security firm hired by the Democratic National Committee, that concluded Russian hackers were responsible for breaching the DNC prior to the 2016 U.S. presidential race, federal prosecutors revealed Thursday.

Attorneys prosecuting the government’s case against Roger Stone, President Trump’s former campaign adviser, made the admission in a court filing entered in response to defense lawyers recently claiming that the Justice Department has failed to “independently verify” CrowdStrike’s findings.

“That statement is incorrect,” replied Jessie K. Liu, the U.S. Attorney for D.C.

“The government produced the CrowdStrike reports because the Indictment in this case referenced, as background, CrowdStrike’s statements about the DNC hack,” she wrote. “Stone’s statement that the government has no other evidence is not only irrelevant to this proceeding but is also mistaken. The government accordingly wishes to correct any misimpression.”
Right, Jesse Liu is the lawyer who waived several conflict of interest issues concerning Mueller's appointment on the grounds she thought him too honorable a man to allow personal interests to effect his judgement. However, if you believe she is right, you should have no objection to the Justice Department taking a second look.
So you admit there is no CURRENT "ongoing" investigation for Ukraine to "cooperate" with!
There actually is, shit for brains. The IG is running an investigation that includes Ukrainian interference in our election.
You mean the Barr HOAX! :rofl::lmao:

The Democrats just got played.

You never explained how the Democrats got played. Trump asked a foreign power to intervene in our Presidential election on his behalf, involved his personal lawyer and the DOJ, and the Democrats got played?

That does not make a lot of sense.
Of course, Trump didn't do that. You got played because now you're getting called on the sleazy outrageous lies you're disgorging all over this forum.

Last edited:
So you admit it wasn't Biden who was being investigated
The investigation into the other players began and ended BEFORE Biden came on the scene.
is that what I said???or what you interpreted
Those are the facts, what Biden was "connected" to was investigated and the investigation was stopped BEFORE Biden became "connected." So yes when you say the connection to who and what was investigated you are unconsciously saying it wasn't Biden who was being investigated because he came on the scene after the fact. Unless you are implying the TRAMP lie that Biden was being investigated all along.
But it has everything to do with the QUID in Quid Pro Quo.
Wrong. The "cooperation" referred to has nothing to do with Biden.
It doesn't matter, it is STILL a Quid Pro Quo access to purchase Javelins for a favor.
Hmmm, no, there is no tangible connection between the javelins and investigating Biden. They are discussed in totally separate parts of the phone call.
Everything that came after the word "favor" was the Quo of Quid Pro Quo.
The discussion of missiles came before the word "favor," dumbass.
Yes Zelensky expressed his desire for missiles and immediately after Tramp expressed his desire for a favor. QUID PRO QUO!

The IG is running an investigation that includes Ukrainian interference in our election.
Would that be the same IG that deemed the whistle blower report to be urgent and credible?
Hmm, no, since you haven't read his report, you know fuck all about that. Nor do you know all about trump's conversations, as there was more than one, and the WH release was not a full account of the one conversation.
The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post said Trump offered quid pro quo. Are you saying they are full of shit?

Those are the facts, what Biden was "connected" to was investigated and the investigation was stopped BEFORE Biden became "connected." So yes when you say the connection to who and what was investigated you are unconsciously saying it wasn't Biden who was being investigated because he came on the scene after the fact. Unless you are implying the TRAMP lie that Biden was being investigated all along.
It doesn't matter, it is STILL a Quid Pro Quo access to purchase Javelins for a favor.
Hmmm, no, there is no tangible connection between the javelins and investigating Biden. They are discussed in totally separate parts of the phone call.
Yes Zelensky expressed his desire for missiles and immediately after Tramp expressed his desire for a favor. QUID PRO QUO!

for fucks sake,,,are you still reaching???

You are pathetic. Previously you said the quid pro quo came after Trump asked for a favor.

Last edited:
That's a total pile of shit. I could spend all day debunking all the lies and idiocies you posted, but most forum members can already see what a dumbass you are.

Nor do you know all about trump's conversations, as there was more than one, and the WH release was not a full account of the one conversation.

Of course, Trump didn't do that. You got played because now you're getting called on the sleazy outrageous lies you're disgorging all over this forum.

Trump's base talk, but they don't say anything.

Maybe they need to re-think their priorities. Perhaps they should concern themselves with what Trump does and says, instead of mocking those who simply report what Trump does and says.

He never once mentioned quid pro quo. You’re drawing your own conclusions. Aka seeing what you want to see.
Why is it that when Biden withheld funds to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor, it is considered a crime, but when Trump just did the exact same thing, it is absolutely fine?
Biden was expressing the will of the U.S., the European Union, and other allies in wanting this corrupt prosecutor fired. That's the part that wingnuts like boedicca leave out.

B'loney. Biden threatened Ukraine in order to cover up his corruption and he did it with Obama's approval. That's one of the reasons why the Dems are desperate to destroy Trump.

You know this how?

I read and I pay attention.

Did you pay attention today when fox news said there was nothing to the biden ukraine allegations today when they had that panel on?

Forum List

Back