Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

The Democrats just threw Bidens campaign under the bus and backed over him. They also just threw a number of Democrat House winners in 2020, and when they continue down this path, it will be clear to Americans "Democrats have no policies and they want my vote".

So, now that Biden is finished, who will be the nominee for DNC?

It’ll be interesting to see if other dems running for POTUS will go after Biden for this. My guess is yes.

Only those serious about becoming president will do so. If there is silence, it's evidence they are all beholden to party and/or happy to just "hang around" and get some benefits.

Biden isn't even in government today, why WOULDN'T they be going at him?

As it were, I think Bidens campaign is effectively over. Even if they successfully impeached Trump, Pelosi just crushed Bidens ambitions in one quick, fell swoop. Someone set her up nicely. Someone or some ones who doesn't want Biden to be President...

All the dems did was take out their front runner.....Uncle Joe....

Well, this certainly is going to blow up in the Dems' Collective Face.

Key points of the discussion:

- Trump congratulates Zelensk on his victory.
- Zelensky says he was inspired by Trump's example adn is gong to clean the swamp in Ukraine.
- Some back and forth about how the U.S. helps Ukraine far more than the EU; and that the EU should do more.
- Trump asks him to look into Ukraine/Crowdstrike, the possible origin of entire Mueller inquiry (the Mueller testimony was the day before).
- Zelensky notes he has replaced his U.S. ambassador, and is going to hire competent, friendly people.
- Zelensky welcomes a visit by Giulinani.
- Trump says he is glad and that he heard that Ukraine had had a very good prosecutor who was shut down by some bad people, and that Biden had something to do with getting him fired - that a lot of people are talking about that (which is true given Biden bragging publicly about it).
- Zelensky says he wanted to discuss the prosecutor issue with Trump and that his new prosecutor would be looking into the corruption - that it is important to restore honesty to his government.
- Zelensky then asks Trump if he has any additional information about this mattter and the former ambassador Ivanovich, whom he describes as bad and aligned with the former president (gee, sounds familiar).
- Trump says he will discuss with Barr and Giuliani, and that he had heard that the prosecutor was treated unfairly. He wishes Zelensky good luck with everything.

The rest is mostly pleasantries about friends, the economy, etc., with Trump mentioning he would have Barr and Giuliani call Ukraine.

There is no mention of getting dirt on Biden - just an honest effort to want to know how Ukraine was involved in what led to the Mueller Fracas and how the prosecutor was fired.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
There is no mention of getting dirt on Biden - just an honest effort to want to know how Ukraine was involved in what led to the Mueller Fracas and how the prosecutor was fired.
?What do you call this?

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution, and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me," Mr. Trump told Zelensky, in reference to Joe Biden.

He asked a simple question. No quid pro quo. No bribery. No high crimes, which per our constitution are necessary to impeach.
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great... so if you can look into it ...
That isn't a question. It is a request. Apparently, the fact that Trump is sending over Giuliani to help him with the "looking into it" and that it will certainly be beneficial to Trump's campaign if the Ukraine can find Biden's son and Biden guilty of something nefarious, is why the ICIG was concerned. Or maybe there is more we don't know about yet since the whistleblower himself has said NOTHING.

He prefaced it with the fact that the Mueller investigation found nothing and it began in the Ukraine. You need to read the entire conversation and gauge the tenor not just bits and pieces. To me it flowed well and he cannot command the President of Ukraine to do anything. "It would be great" means he is asking not telling. He literally said "Whatever you can do with the Attorney General"

I haven't got a magnifying glass on me.

Go to the Twitter link and click. It will enlarge.

Did you also notice that page 5 is missing from that Twitter post?

And additionally, if Trump would take a Sharpie to a NWS weather map of Dorian and then coerce a NOAA official to cover his fat ass, what makes you think a document can't be altered. You're not holding a piece of paper in your hand, stupid dipshit, you're looking at an internet image.

Trump call transcript summary shows he pressed Ukrainian president to probe Biden — live updates

Trump call transcript shows he pressed Ukrainian president to probe Biden — live updates

This looks pretty bad. Trump is asking for a “favor“ right after he said we’ve been really nice to you.
Bombshell.jpg

Neither of those links provide a readable copy. But you're quick to post your opinion when you haven't even read the damn thing.
Did it hurt when you had your brain sucked out three years ago? Do you miss it?

another link
Analysis: 7 takeaways from the transcript of Trump’s call with Ukraine’s president

"After Zelensky responds, Trump’s very next comments deal with investigations he’d like to see. The first involves the Russia investigation by Robert S. Mueller III and CrowdStrike, a U.S.-based Internet security company that initially analyzed the breach of the Democratic National Committee’s servers in 2016 and pointed to two hacker groups believed to be linked to Russia.
“I would like you to do us a favor, though, because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it," Trump said, in reference to those investigations.
“Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible,” Trump says of CrowdStrike.
Trump soon adds: “The other thing: There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution, and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can so with the Attorney General would be great. ... It sounds horrible to me.”
The proximity of Trump talking about these things and his comments about how “very, very good” the United States has been to Ukraine makes it even more suggestive."

You didn't bother to look in the link, as THIS was right there at the top:

The Trump White House released the full transcript of the July call between President Trump and President Zelensky.

It is easy to read format.

By the way I read it, it is clear the Democrats impeachment talk over this is a colossal mistake, pure stupidity.

The so called whistleblower complaint was a lie!
Easy, Tommy, I found it on the CBS site and just finished reading it.
Let's wait to see what the whistleblower has to say and find out why the ICIG found the call of serious concern.
It's pretty clear though that Trump requested the Pres. of Ukraine look into the Biden thing and in true lapdog fashion, the President of Ukraine said "of course. whatever you find bad, we find bad."
Whether that is any worse than a hundred other things Trump has done, though, I don't know.

Considering Biden bragged about it.......

You didn't bother to look in the link, as THIS was right there at the top:

The Trump White House released the full transcript of the July call between President Trump and President Zelensky.

It is easy to read format.

By the way I read it, it is clear the Democrats impeachment talk over this is a colossal mistake, pure stupidity.

The so called whistleblower complaint was a lie!
Easy, Tommy, I found it on the CBS site and just finished reading it.
Let's wait to see what the whistleblower has to say and find out why the ICIG found the call of serious concern.
It's pretty clear though that Trump requested the Pres. of Ukraine look into the Biden thing and in true lapdog fashion, the President of Ukraine said "of course. whatever you find bad, we find bad."
Whether that is any worse than a hundred other things Trump has done, though, I don't know.

As an American citizen, I am deeply troubled by what I saw Joe Biden BRAGGING ON in that tape in which he CLAIMED HE GOT Ukraine to to fire its own prosecutor---WHO WAS investigating his son.

So, I am not only glad our President asked about it, I believe it was what any Sane American would want him to do.

Biden's son had just been kicked out of the Army for doing drugs. He knew nothing about oil and gas and he knew nothing about Ukraine.

So, why was he getting massive amounts of money from a Ukraine Oil and Gas Company?

Anybody but a FOOL knows it was ONLY because he was the son of a Vice-President who was in charge of disbursing money to Ukraine.

Thank you Mr. President. Its time for this Obama-Clinton Crime Cartel to be stopped!

In the end.... Democrats will still believe what they want to (Trump is guilty because he did something they don't like...so IMPEACH)
And ignore what they don't want to believe (Biden actually did what they want to believe Trump did...but no matter...we like Biden so it doesn't count)

Well, this certainly is going to blow up in the Dems' Collective Face.

Key points of the discussion:

- Trump congratulates Zelensk on his victory.
- Zelensky says he was inspired by Trump's example adn is gong to clean the swamp in Ukraine.
- Some back and forth about how the U.S. helps Ukraine far more than the EU; and that the EU should do more.
- Trump asks him to look into Ukraine/Crowdstrike, the possible origin of entire Mueller inquiry (the Mueller testimony was the day before).
- Zelensky notes he has replaced his U.S. ambassador, and is going to hire competent, friendly people.
- Zelensky welcomes a visit by Giulinani.
- Trump says he is glad and that he heard that Ukraine had had a very good prosecutor who was shut down by some bad people, and that Biden had something to do with getting him fired - that a lot of people are talking about that (which is true given Biden bragging publicly about it).
- Zelensky says he wanted to discuss the prosecutor issue with Trump and that his new prosecutor would be looking into the corruption - that it is important to restore honesty to his government.
- Zelensky then asks Trump if he has any additional information about this mattter and the former ambassador Ivanovich, whom he describes as bad and aligned with the former president (gee, sounds familiar).
- Trump says he will discuss with Barr and Giuliani, and that he had heard that the prosecutor was treated unfairly. He wishes Zelensky good luck with everything.

The rest is mostly pleasantries about friends, the economy, etc., with Trump mentioning he would have Barr and Giuliani call Ukraine.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
?What do you call this?

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution, and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me," Mr. Trump told Zelensky, in reference to Joe Biden.

It sounds like trump encourages zelensky to investigate the rampant corruption in Ukraine and he needn't worry about corruptocrats from the USA interfering in their efforts.

Duh!

Oh.Teh.Irony

The DOJ was asked to look into the call as a possible campaign-finance violation. My guess is that the people pushing this theory are the same ones who think the Russian Dossier was perfectly copacetic.

Forum List

Back