BREAKING: Here is the Treasury IG report on IRS scandal

IRS now agrees with the report and admits 'inappropriate shortcuts' were used. Not illegal shortcuts, but inappropriate shortcuts.
Language is truly the structure of magic in an attempt to influence negative consequences to disappear.

Last edited:
How in world are the organizations board members, suppose to know if their young children are going to run for any political office in the future?
They also asked for a list of past and future donors.
They asked for several things on future information.
What?
They think these people are psychics?

These are the very people that are going to be the enforcement on the new Health Care Law.
The IRS will have all kinds of personal information on all of us. Talk about future and abuse of power.
This is scary all hell.
We the people need to get a new way of collecting taxes and get rid of the IRS.
Each and every administration since the formation of the IRS has gotten worse and more abusive and it has now become way out of control.

"Inappropriate"?

That is a bureaucratic ass-covering way of making sure that nobody is actually punished.

943293_10151590025943189_1984536718_n.jpg

Why is this being termed a scandal? When the Nixon adminstration did this it was considered the height of political intimidation and abuse of power. The Obama adminstration has always attacked its detractors and this is just another case. Heads need to roll.

IRS now agrees with the report and admits 'inappropriate shortcuts' were used. Not illegal shortcuts, but inappropriate shortcuts.
Language is truly the structure of magic in an attempt to influence negative consequences to disappear.

Yes...it's simply amazing the difference between "acts of terror" and "terrorism", eh?

"Inappropriate"?

That is a bureaucratic ass-covering way of making sure that nobody is actually punished.

that was my thoughts when I read that word over and over.

What they did was in violation of tax law. Calling it "inappropriate" is an admission that the rule of law does not apply to our Ruling Elite.

"Inappropriate"?

What they did was in violation of tax law. Calling it "inappropriate" is an admission that the rule of law does not apply to our Ruling Elite.

Heard the latest? I am gonna post a new thread on it if it hasn't been already -

IRS sued for stealing the medical records of 10 million Americans

According to a report by Courthousenews.com, an unnamed HIPAA-covered entity in California is suing the IRS, alleging that some 60 million medical records from 10 million patients were stolen by 15 IRS agents. The personal health information

How in world are the organizations board members, suppose to know if their young children are going to run for any political office in the future?
They also asked for a list of past and future donors.
They asked for several things on future information.
What?
They think these people are psychics?

These are the very people that are going to be the enforcement on the new Health Care Law.
The IRS will have all kinds of personal information on all of us. Talk about future and abuse of power.
This is scary all hell.
We the people need to get a new way of collecting taxes and get rid of the IRS.
Each and every administration since the formation of the IRS has gotten worse and more abusive and it has now become way out of control.

What's worse is this is WHY the IRS was chosen to enforce Obamacare. Unaccountable and without restraint.

Yes...it's simply amazing the difference between "acts of terror" and "terrorism", eh?

Nuance isnt your strongsuit is it?

Why is this being termed a scandal? When the Nixon adminstration did this it was considered the height of political intimidation and abuse of power. The Obama adminstration has always attacked its detractors and this is just another case. Heads need to roll.

It's becoming VERY difficult for the left to cover for the fact that this is open political intimidation. Whether Obama personally gave the orders is irrelevant. Though this will be the mantra of the ThinkProgress drones; "Obama didn't personally order each and every audit, so it's okay - nothing to see.."

Mr. Obama; resign.

Heard the latest? I am gonna post a new thread on it if it hasn't been already -

IRS sued for stealing the medical records of 10 million Americans

According to a report by Courthousenews.com, an unnamed HIPAA-covered entity in California is suing the IRS, alleging that some 60 million medical records from 10 million patients were stolen by 15 IRS agents. The personal health information

Definitely! Start a thread on that!

The IRS is in charge of enforcement of the liberal agenda. Any wonder they decided to go on the offensive with the Tea Party?

It's becoming VERY difficult for the left to cover for the fact that this is open political intimidation. Though this will be the mantra of the ThinkProgress drones; "Obama didn't personally order each and every audit, so it's okay - nothing to see.."

Mr. Obama; resign.

"Whether Obama personally gave the orders is irrelevant."

Of course. Like with Bush, right?

Forum List

Back