BREAKING! Here It Comes As Expected: White House Admits Classified Doc Scandal to Impact Joe Biden’s Expected 2024 Launch

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
AND THERE IT IS.....

The string pulling powers that be have just made it clear.

You’re done Joe. Expect him to announce that he’s not running in 2024 at the SOTU Address.

AND THERE IT IS.....

You’re done Joe. Expect him to announce that he’s not running in 2024 at the SOTU Address.

Three strikes & your out! If the scandals don't take him out his age will. As a backup pres. Biden's senility will liquidate him as POTUS.

Isn't that a blessing in disguise for the Dems?

It's no more than him stepping down gracefully instead of being dishonourably routed.
The dishonesty was before the 2020 so called election. The oil futures changed that November night in 2020. The first day with EO's to the ceiling that Joe signed put the swamp in firm control. Now he is to be jettisoned. The moron who would be king. Small government handles men like this as they cannot damage anything as much. Large government rings the typical 2nd and 3rd world despot types who must still have some civility in an advanced nation.

Isn't that a blessing in disguise for the Dems?

It's no more than him stepping down gracefully instead of being dishonourably routed.
Yeah, but it also gives dems time to catch up with a candidate without as much baggage. While I didn't think Biden was going to run again anyway, I would prefer him over a new and rising star because it would make 2024 an easier win for Republicans.

Yeah, but it also gives dems time to catch up with a candidate without as much baggage. While I didn't think Biden was going to run again anyway, I would prefer him over a new and rising star because it would make 2024 an easier win for Republicans.
I think that whoever leads the Dems, will ride on the party's successes. Those being accomplished under Biden's watch will only be coincidental.

The ticket to win for a candidate for president is going to be a very attractive public appearance with charisma. That is the measure of Trump's success in that he could run over his opposition in 16.
But he couldn't even run over a deadbeat senile old man such as Biden.

If the Dems can resist the temptation of running a smart candidate and run something of the nature of a showman like Reagan, they should win an easy victory against Trump or DeSantis.

Cult fucks have zero ethics. Its all about doing whatever their thought police overlords tell them to think.

We see it here all the time. Cult fucks defend Biden for 3 years…then turn on him the minute they are told to.

You do not know what to think until you are told.

AND THERE IT IS.....

I think he will run. I just hope we have choices and maybe not anointing due to position, and not just of some forgotten documents. I think the border and immigration reform are important enough for us as a country, to warrant other choices in that party, and yes, not to forget sheer age being a factor.

Forum List

Back