BREAKING! Here It Comes As Expected: White House Admits Classified Doc Scandal to Impact Joe Biden’s Expected 2024 Launch

Nope congress has nothing to do with it, she automatically becomes President.
Biden isn't going to resign. He will announce his retirement from politics in late 2023 or early 2024. He will serve the remainder of his term.

Harris, Klobuchar, and Gillibrand will fight it out for the Dem 2024 nomination.

AND THERE IT IS.....

The string pulling powers that be have just made it clear.

You’re done Joe. Expect him to announce that he’s not running in 2024 at the SOTU Address.

Dude, you don't see this for what it is? Democrats don't want Biden in 2024 and they're throwing him under the bus now.
Otherwise all the MSM wouldn't even be running this story at all.

That is a lot of words to just say you are a loyal Republican voter. You could have saved yourself a lot of typing.
What’s hilarious is that you love Mac, chummy with him and all that he posts. He’s as partisan as any leftie on here, including you. You really should look in the mirror before you call someone else out.

Good.
I don't want biden running in 2024.

In Fact,
I don't want anyone over 75 running for POTUS.
BS nor DT.
I suggest a cutoff age for POTUS candidates to be able to stand for the office @ 48 yrs of age.

"Stamping Out Senility In The Whitehouse, One Fogey @ A Time!"

Is math difficult for colonelangus?

The number goes up over time, this seems to be the difficult part for you.
In the post you quoted there is no mention or display of any math. Babble on howler monkey.

Bad optics? Yeah sure,.. I’m asking where the “scandal” is coming from?
It's coming from Quid Pro's actions when he took classified documents or allowed them to be taken from his office and stored in his garage. I thought we all understood that.

It's coming from Quid Pro's actions when he took classified documents or allowed them to be taken from his office and stored in his garage. I thought we all understood that.
Actions are understood. It’s the scandal part that you still haven’t explained

What's to explain? I've told you what the scandal is. The fact that you don't want to call it a scandal and want to pretend there's nothing wrong is irrelevant.

In the post you quoted there is no mention or display of any math. Babble on howler monkey.
81 Million Votes.

Math is difficult for you too.

81 > 74, more math.

For you miketx this symbol, > ,means greater than.
Glad I could educate you.

It's illegal for Biden to possess those documents after his term as VP ended. That was the first crime, which is now beyond any doubt, since the documents were found in his possession 6+ years after his VP term ended. The other crimes are related to how he mishandled the documents subsequent to stealing them. The extent of that will need to be investigated, as we already know many people had access to the locations where the documents were kept.

What's to explain? I've told you what the scandal is. The fact that you don't want to call it a scandal and want to pretend there's nothing wrong is irrelevant.
Doesn’t seem like you know what the word scandal means. Add that to you list of words to look up along with insurrection.

Perhaps it is a scandal to the snowflakes out there. I guess you can call it that if that’s you

It's illegal for Biden to possess those documents after his term as VP ended. That was the first crime, which is now beyond any doubt, since the documents were found in his possession 6+ years after his VP term ended. The other crimes are related to how he mishandled the documents subsequent to stealing them. The extent of that will need to be investigated, as we already know many people had access to the locations where the documents were kept.
True, but the difference between mistakes and criminality lie within intent. Prime example was Hillary’s email server

81 Million Votes.

Math is difficult for you too.

81 > 74, more math.

For you miketx this symbol, > ,means greater than.
Glad I could educate you.
Turd eater, there is no mention of math in that post. Why do you vermin lie so much?

Forum List

Back