BREAKING! Here It Comes As Expected: White House Admits Classified Doc Scandal to Impact Joe Biden’s Expected 2024 Launch

He's already way too old to be in office now, and it's irresponsible of anyone to run for office that is 80+ fucking years old!

True, but the difference between mistakes and criminality lie within intent. Prime example was Hillary’s email server

Nope. Possession is one crime, which we already know Biden is guilty of. Intent needs to be proved by investigating what he planned to do with the stolen documents. If his intent was to sell them or use them for personal gain, those are other crimes.

True, but the difference between mistakes and criminality lie within intent. Prime example was Hillary’s email server
You have a good point....and obviously it was much easier to prove intent with Clinton, then even Xiden....and far much easier then Trump.

So to me the scandal lies in the fact that Garland and Xiden knew the Clinton standard, and still ordered the Stalinist raid.

The scandal, is the open and obvious abuse of power, and full embrace of Stalinist tactics by the Demafascist.

Doesn’t seem like you know what the word scandal means. Add that to you list of words to look up along with insurrection.

Perhaps it is a scandal to the snowflakes out there. I guess you can call it that if that’s you
Did you miss where other people are calling it that as well? It's a scandal whether you want it to be or not. You should educate the headline writers at NewsWeek, MSN and the NY Post, for example. You sound like the usual suspects who, when confronted with the reality that the economy had slipped into a recession, desperately scrambled to find a different definition of recession so they could avoid having to admit it had. Then, of course, they had to defend Quid Pro's strange pronouncement that there was no inflation in July. That was hilarious, watching them.

Face it, this is a scandal. How big it is and how much impact it will have on Quid Pro going into retirement peacefully or kicking and screaming remains to be seen, but it's a scandal.

When it comes to classified information, intent doesn't provide a lot of protection, unless you're a high ranking democrat official, in which case it doesn't matter what excuse you give, it's accepted by the flock.

Nope. Possession is one crime, which we already know Biden is guilty of. Intent needs to be proved by investigating what he planned to do with the stolen documents. If his intent was to sell them or use them for personal gain, those are other crimes.
Or if he intentionally mishandled them or if it was a mistake a staffer made by moving the wrong box to the wrong place. That would be the primary question.

You have a good point....and obviously it was much easier to prove intent with Clinton, then even Xiden....and far much easier then Trump.
Trumps intent were is outright lies when officials were asking for the documents back. World of difference from Biden who voluntarily gave them back after he found them.

Biden didn’t get caught lying or hiding… Trump did. That’s the difference

So to me the scandal lies in the fact that Garland and Xiden knew the Clinton standard, and still ordered the Stalinist raid
The raid came because trump lied. Mueller came because trump lied… Biden is president because trump lied. Are you seeing the trend?

Did you miss where other people are calling it that as well? It's a scandal whether you want it to be or not. You should educate the headline writers at NewsWeek, MSN and the NY Post, for example. You sound like the usual suspects who, when confronted with the reality that the economy had slipped into a recession, desperately scrambled to find a different definition of recession so they could avoid having to admit it had. Then, of course, they had to defend Quid Pro's strange pronouncement that there was no inflation in July. That was hilarious, watching them.

Face it, this is a scandal. How big it is and how much impact it will have on Quid Pro going into retirement peacefully or kicking and screaming remains to be seen, but it's a scandal.
Hahahahaha. So you’re saying that things that appear in a news media headlines are automatically true?! You’re shitting me right?

When it comes to classified information, intent doesn't provide a lot of protection, unless you're a high ranking democrat official, in which case it doesn't matter what excuse you give, it's accepted by the flock.
Thanks for sharing… it always goes back to the deep state conspiracies doesn’t it??

Hahahahaha. So you’re saying that things that appear in a news media headlines are automatically true?! You’re shitting me right?
Well, let's recap. You said,

"Perhaps it is a scandal to the snowflakes out there. I guess you can call it that if that’s you"

I'm merely pointing out that a LOT of people are calling it a scandal, and I hardly think you would call NewsWeek and MSN snowflakes, am I right? And now you want to leap over into headlines being facts? You're an odd little duck.

Thanks for sharing… it always goes back to the deep state conspiracies doesn’t it??
You brought it up, I didn't. I just noted the truth, there are no consequences for high-ranking democrats who get caught with classified documents.

Trumps intent were is outright lies when officials were asking for the documents back. World of difference from Biden who voluntarily gave them back after he found them.

Biden didn’t get caught lying or hiding… Trump did. That’s the difference
No he didn't...he literally handed over 15 boxes, and gave them access to the guarded compound. Xiden literally had a hired lawyer go in and try to move the TOP SECRET docs out of a file he labeled "personal" not expecting the lawyer would rat him out....and have them moved to his garage or home with all the other stuff he'd been hiding for over half a decade.

he then called his pal Garland up, and said let's keep this under wraps and hide it from the American people as long as we can.....Garland could only do so much....and delay so long, especially after more and more were found

The raid came because trump lied. Mueller came because trump lied… Biden is president because trump lied. Are you seeing the trend?
That dembots believe their lying propagandist? The raid came because Xiden is a Stalinist, Mueller was appointed because of the BIG LIE, the Russian hoax, that was started by Demafascist, and Xiden's president because of lies from the propagandist and fear mongering over the Chinese Virus.

You brought it up, I didn't. I just noted the truth, there are no consequences for high-ranking democrats who get caught with classified documents.
Really. Ever heard of General Petreous ?

That dembots believe their lying propagandist? The raid came because Xiden is a Stalinist, Mueller was appointed because of the BIG LIE, the Russian hoax, that was started by Demafascist, and Xiden's president because of lies from the propagandist and fear mongering over the Chinese Virus.
I don’t believe you

Really. Ever heard of General Petreous ?
Sure have.

1. He's military. They tend to catch more flack for mis-handling classified info because they are assumed to be smart enough to know better. Politicians are rarely assumed to be smart, as evidenced by Hillary's get out jail free card.
2. He's not high-ranking enough. We're talking about the thin atmosphere where the Clintons, Obamas, and Quid Pro dwell.
3. He's not enough of a politician to join the elite club. As TRUMP! experienced, if you're not in the club, you're hated.

Forum List

Back