Breaking: Hillary Clinton May Cancel Debate On Monday

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rush is now reporting it to. We shall see!

hillary-tired-ready-to-serve.jpg

Conservative Rumblings=> Hillary Clinton May Cancel Debate on Monday

If the b***h can't stand the heat, she needs to step out of the kitchen. Who with a half a brain cell and one tiny shred of integrity would vote for the Hildabeest? Seriously, folks, I still haven't one avowed Shrillary supporter who can give any better answer than "Never Trump". I'm interested in finding out what positive qualities she has that would make her suitable for the office she's been promised.

She can't weather the campaign trail and expects to be POTUS? She's old, sick and frail

Interesting.

That's a horrible pic, she looks like shit. I swear it's like they give her puppy uppers and she looks good, lots of energy, seems regular then bam, she's got no energy, seems to move in slo-mo, looks like death warmed over. They give her doggie downers? smh

I will believe she is participating in the debate when I see her on the stage.

Zoom, look again, it seems to be photo shopped... especially in the neck area that is purple-ish and around a mole added above the lip on the left side...

not that her eyes were not closing, but that could have been a blink, caught in action.

Lol, i doubt it. If she did, it would be over. Well except for the leftist hacks. They don't care if she was in a casket, as long as the lestablishments war mongering and corporatism continue..

Zoom, look again, it seems to be photo shopped... especially in the neck area that is purple-ish and around a mole added above the lip on the left side...

not that her eyes were not closing, but that could have been a blink, caught in action.

No, there's a video.

Particularly at the 32-34 second mark, her left eye lags behind in tracking.

It seems like a bit of a lazy eye, which isn't anything.

It's the interior cabin lights on the jet causing that anomaly.

All this rumor means is Trump is getting ready to cancel....

He has a habit of blaming others for his own dirty deeds...

the clinton foundation he claims is corrupt, while the trump foundation IS a slush fund and corrupt.

he blames hillary for his own actions in the birther movement

he calls hillary corrupt and crooked while he IS the one crooked and corrupt in one manner or another, in every single thing that he does and has done....

on and on and on....

so, I betcha, he's the one that is planning a 'no show'! :D

Last edited:
heh- you can only wish she was cancelling...

Politics
Hillary Clinton Prepping for Two Trumps at Debate
Aides say she must make a positive case while reminding voters of GOP rival’s most controversial comments

By
Colleen McCain Nelson
Sept. 20, 2016 7:47 p.m. ET
  • Hillary Clinton is preparing for two different foes in Monday’s presidential debate: an on-message, disciplined Donald Trump and a freewheeling, more provocative Donald Trump.

The Democratic nominee has cleared her schedule on multiple days to test arguments and practice for her first 90-minute matchup with the GOP nominee. This week, she has convened a small group of top advisers to run through potential questions and help her anticipate an assortment of scenarios.

In contrast, Mr. Trump has played down the value of doing dry runs and warned of the perils of over-preparation.

In mock debates and closed-door sessions that last hours, Mrs. Clinton and her top advisers are prepping ways to use Mr. Trump’s own words against him. Campaign officials say Mrs. Clinton also must make a positive case for her candidacy while reminding voters of her rival’s most controversial comments.

The Clinton campaign has employed a similar strategy during the past few months in ads and speeches highlighting Mr. Trump’s own statements.
  • [...]

But I've have noticed that she seems to have puppy upper days/appearance and doggie downer days/appearance. Yeah, campaigning and all ... but Trump always looks the same. Kinda orange and curmudgeony. She varies a lot in her looks and energy. Just an observation.

heh- you can only wish she was cancelling...

Politics
Aides say she must make a positive case while reminding voters of GOP rival’s most controversial comments

By
Colleen McCain Nelson
Sept. 20, 2016 7:47 p.m. ET
  • Hillary Clinton is preparing for two different foes in Monday’s presidential debate: an on-message, disciplined Donald Trump and a freewheeling, more provocative Donald Trump.

The Democratic nominee has cleared her schedule on multiple days to test arguments and practice for her first 90-minute matchup with the GOP nominee. This week, she has convened a small group of top advisers to run through potential questions and help her anticipate an assortment of scenarios.

In contrast, Mr. Trump has played down the value of doing dry runs and warned of the perils of over-preparation.

In mock debates and closed-door sessions that last hours, Mrs. Clinton and her top advisers are prepping ways to use Mr. Trump’s own words against him. Campaign officials say Mrs. Clinton also must make a positive case for her candidacy while reminding voters of her rival’s most controversial comments.

The Clinton campaign has employed a similar strategy during the past few months in ads and speeches highlighting Mr. Trump’s own statements.
  • [...]

I wonder if Trump is saying this (not really preparing) yet doing the opposite. Cause he, uh, likes to, um, fluctuate in his answers.

:dunno:

No, there's a video.

Particularly at the 32-34 second mark, her left eye lags behind in tracking.

It seems like a bit of a lazy eye, which isn't anything.

Hard to tell on the 'lazy eye' but in the picture posted above in the op that you made comment on, she could have been in mid blink...

ALSO, HER NECK WAS PHOTO SHOPPED IN THAT PICTURE, to make her look older, just view the video of her that you just posted and she has had lift and her neck does not look like the purple neck someone photo shopped in to the picture, plus in the picture in the op also has put a mole with wrinkles around it through photo shopping, and all of these things added to the mid blink makes her look worse or rather more tired, than she may look without the photo shopping of it, imo.

Forum List

Back