BREAKING: Hillary’s Handler Carrying Auto-Injector Syringe For Anti-Seizure Drug Diazepam

are you totally fricken crazy? there was no recession in 08. We had a market correction and some bad mortgage loans. Not even close to 1929. Damn, you libs just keep making yourselves look more stupid with each new post. And what happened in 08 was caused by the greed and liberal stupidity of BOTH parties.
700,000 jobs a month $12.8 trillion lost was a market correction? You really are stupid

the 700K jobs lost is a lie. and yes, the market lost 12 T, it has now made it all back and more, it was a correction, I bought when it was down, made some very good profits. So did most intelligent investors.
You moron... a correction is a 10% drop. What do you suppose a 50% drop is?

By the way, that's a rhetorical question. You're clearly not mentally qualified to answer lucidly.

the market did not drop 50%, what planet do you live on?
You're fucking deranged. You know that, right?

The Dow went from about 13.6K to about 6.6K

NASDAQ went from about 2.6K to 1.3K

S&P500 went from about 1.5K to 0.7K%

My Liberal math informs me that is a 50% drop or more, depending on the index.

To what figures does conservative fuzzy math arrive?
No response to this from Redfish. Is math too difficult for him?

700,000 jobs a month $12.8 trillion lost was a market correction? You really are stupid

the 700K jobs lost is a lie. and yes, the market lost 12 T, it has now made it all back and more, it was a correction, I bought when it was down, made some very good profits. So did most intelligent investors.

By the way, that's a rhetorical question. You're clearly not mentally qualified to answer lucidly.

I have been out of town for a few days.

Jan 08 Dow 12K
Oct 08 Dow 10K

Jan 08 Dow 12K
Oct 08 Dow 10K
Doing drugs? What other reason could there be for you to pick random dates like that?

The Great Recession started before January 2008 and extended beyond October, 2008, and during the receesion, went from 13.6K to 6.6K.

You are mind numbingly insane. :cuckoo:

Jan 08 Dow 12K
Oct 08 Dow 10K
Doing drugs? What other reason could there be for you to pick random dates like that?

The Great Recession started before January 2008 and extended beyond October, 2008, and during the receesion, went from 13.6K to 6.6K.

"the great recession" what a crock of shit. your so-called recession made me, and a lot of others, much more wealthy, including the wall street assholes who are bankrolling Clinton.

you are a victim of left wing propaganda. as are most small minded liberals.

Jan 08 Dow 12K
Oct 08 Dow 10K

"the great recession" what a crock of shit. your so-called recession made me, and a lot of others, much more wealthy, including the wall street assholes who are bankrolling Clinton.

you are a victim of left wing propaganda. as are most small minded liberals.
Let's pretend for a moment that you're telling the truth... what on Earth do you think it matters if some people made money during the recession? Are you that insane to think your personal wealth is an economic indicator moreso than GDP and employment figures? :cuckoo:

Meanwhile, despite the unhinged dates you provided, the Dow fell from about 13.6K to 6.6K. What conservative calculator are you using which tells you that is less than a 50% decrease? :cuckoo:

And for laughs, what is your definition of a recession? :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
16%2B-%2B1

Jan 08 Dow 12K
Oct 08 Dow 10K
Let's see you quote any reputable economist who claims a 52% decrease in the Dow is a "correction."

... and if you can find one, then I suggest you search for a psychiatrist instead, because you are fucked in the head and need serious help. :cuckoo:

Jan 08 Dow 12K
Oct 08 Dow 10K
Let's see you quote any reputable economist who claims a 52% decrease in the Dow is a "correction."

... and if you can find one, then I suggest you search for a psychiatrist instead, because you are fucked in the head and need serious help. :cuckoo:

The point is that it was a huge buying opportunity. Wall street made billions. But it was not a recession. 1929 was a recession, liberal policies turned it into a depression.

your knowledge of economics is sadly lacking. maybe a class in econ101 at your local Jr college is in order.

Jan 08 Dow 12K
Oct 08 Dow 10K

The point is that it was a huge buying opportunity. Wall street made billions. But it was not a recession. 1929 was a recession, liberal policies turned it into a depression.

your knowledge of economics is sadly lacking. maybe a class in econ101 at your local Jr college is in order.
Your inanities aside, you didn't answer the question. What's your definition of a recession?

Forum List

Back