BREAKING: Hillary’s Handler Carrying Auto-Injector Syringe For Anti-Seizure Drug Diazepam

And then there's Mr. Trump's troop of bashers, all high level Republicans who are stuck with a psychopath that should be institutionalized:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/national-security-gop-donald-trump.html?_r=0
50 G.O.P. Officials Warn Donald Trump Would Put Nation’s Security ‘at Risk’
Same guys that helped the economy to crash.

Next.

You are correct, it was Republican policies and the Bush administration that brought this country down to its worst financial crash since 1929. I agree.

are you totally fricken crazy? there was no recession in 08. We had a market correction and some bad mortgage loans. Not even close to 1929. Damn, you libs just keep making yourselves look more stupid with each new post. And what happened in 08 was caused by the greed and liberal stupidity of BOTH parties.
700,000 jobs a month $12.8 trillion lost was a market correction? You really are stupid

the 700K jobs lost is a lie. and yes, the market lost 12 T, it has now made it all back and more, it was a correction, I bought when it was down, made some very good profits. So did most intelligent investors.

"The labor market has failed to keep up with population growth and continues to struggle to create higher-wage jobs. The nation's employers created a solid number of jobs last month that pushed the economy to a milestone: It finally recovered all 8.7 million jobs lost during the Great Recession.
Economy has recovered 8.7 million jobs lost in Great Recession - LA ...
www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-jobs-20140607-story.html
Los Angeles Times

Next.

You are correct, it was Republican policies and the Bush administration that brought this country down to its worst financial crash since 1929. I agree.

are you totally fricken crazy? there was no recession in 08. We had a market correction and some bad mortgage loans. Not even close to 1929. Damn, you libs just keep making yourselves look more stupid with each new post. And what happened in 08 was caused by the greed and liberal stupidity of BOTH parties.
700,000 jobs a month $12.8 trillion lost was a market correction? You really are stupid

the 700K jobs lost is a lie. and yes, the market lost 12 T, it has now made it all back and more, it was a correction, I bought when it was down, made some very good profits. So did most intelligent investors.

"The labor market has failed to keep up with population growth and continues to struggle to create higher-wage jobs. The nation's employers created a solid number of jobs last month that pushed the economy to a milestone: It finally recovered all 8.7 million jobs lost during the Great Recession.
Los Angeles Times

LA times-----------------:bs1::lame2:

Los Angeles Times

LA times-----------------:bs1::lame2:
LOL and you quote World Nut Daily

And then there's Mr. Trump's troop of bashers, all high level Republicans who are stuck with a psychopath that should be institutionalized:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/national-security-gop-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Next.

Poor rightard, what numbers do you see at the end of Bush's term and the beginning of Obama's...?

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Definitely has a concealed neurological problem, IMO. Note that her eyes are completely blank as she snaps out of it in angle 2.

While I've said for awhile that I think she has health issues, this is not some kind of convulsion or whatever. She is speaking clearly and coherently prior to her head movements - which was nothing more than her joking around as several people asked her questions at the same time - and spoke clearly and coherently after. This particular incident is much ado about absolutely nothing.

The chronic coughing, tripping/balance loss, needing assistance, etc. points to something going on, imo. Perhaps nothing overly serious ... perhaps not. And Bill looks like crap. He's going to be 70 next week or so and he looks like he's well past 80. He often has a "doddering old man" look about him, mouth agape, with a vacant look in his eyes.

When mrs. bill was SoS, she looked like shit. Fat, frumpy, hair was just horrible, sallow skin. That was all intentional so that the makeover she got when she decided to run would, by comparison, make her look much, much better. Her weight is down, he clothes are not as horrible (but still often unflattering and/or grandma looking), her hair and skin look gobs better.

Next.

Los Angeles Times
"We're still in this muddle-through economy," he said. "We're not really going stronger. We're not getting weaker. We're just kind of stuck."

It doesn't add up. Even two years later we are just over 1% growth.

Next.

You moron... a correction is a 10% drop. What do you suppose a 50% drop is?

By the way, that's a rhetorical question. You're clearly not mentally qualified to answer lucidly.

Definitely has a concealed neurological problem, IMO. Note that her eyes are completely blank as she snaps out of it in angle 2.

While I've said for awhile that I think she has health issues, this is not some kind of convulsion or whatever. She is speaking clearly and coherently prior to her head movements - which was nothing more than her joking around as several people asked her questions at the same time - and spoke clearly and coherently after. This particular incident is much ado about absolutely nothing.

The chronic coughing, tripping/balance loss, needing assistance, etc. points to something going on, imo. Perhaps nothing overly serious ... perhaps not. And Bill looks like crap. He's going to be 70 next week or so and he looks like he's well past 80. He often has a "doddering old man" look about him, mouth agape, with a vacant look in his eyes.

When mrs. bill was SoS, she looked like shit. Fat, frumpy, hair was just horrible, sallow skin. That was all intentional so that the makeover she got when she decided to run would, by comparison, make her look much, much better. Her weight is down, he clothes are not as horrible (but still often unflattering and/or grandma looking), her hair and skin look gobs better.

The blank eyes after the episode are the giveaway for me. That's not just joking around, IMO.

Twitter detectives found a new picture of Hillary’s handler — a mysterious man with what looks like a medical lapel-pin that follows Clinton everywhere she goes, helps her up stairs, and calms her down when she’s seizing up because of stress....

BREAKING: Hillary's Handler Carrying Auto-Injector Syringe For Anti-Seizure Drug Diazepam

Azusa on Twitter
It's time for those physicals to shut you guys up or prove you right.

You have the balls. OldFucker to physically shut me up?,, Fagerals always wanting to deny you your Constitutional rights!!!

The blank eyes after the episode are the giveaway for me. That's not just joking around, IMO.

That look is quite typical for Dems. heh

LOL we remember Trey Radel, he was one of yours.

LOL we remember Trey Radel, he was one of yours.

You guys have Pelosi, Wassermaaaan, Uncle Joe, Franken, and that guy who thinks Guam is going to tip over. :lol:

Twitter detectives found a new picture of Hillary’s handler — a mysterious man with what looks like a medical lapel-pin that follows Clinton everywhere she goes, helps her up stairs, and calms her down when she’s seizing up because of stress....

BREAKING: Hillary's Handler Carrying Auto-Injector Syringe For Anti-Seizure Drug Diazepam

Azusa on Twitter

This recent rash of sensational stories are generated by websites funded by either the RNC or Mr. Trump himself. Why?
Why didn't these stories come out before? Because Mr. Trump wasn't losing.
Notice that these inflammatory and disparaging articles are only surfacing now because Mr. Trump has fallen 10+/- points behind Mrs. Clinton in the polls.
^^^ cheerleading for the decline of the middle class ^^^

Your comment is complete nonsense, Mr. Yousaid. If you are so naive to think that Mr. Trump and the GOP hasn't launched a smear campaign against Mrs. Clinton, then you don't know jack, or Karl Rove.
What smears?

Azusa on Twitter

This recent rash of sensational stories are generated by websites funded by either the RNC or Mr. Trump himself. Why?
Why didn't these stories come out before? Because Mr. Trump wasn't losing.
Notice that these inflammatory and disparaging articles are only surfacing now because Mr. Trump has fallen 10+/- points behind Mrs. Clinton in the polls.
Lefties have never stopped bashing Trump. Why? Because they got stuck with a mountain of baggage that can only be polished so much.

Next.

You're a retard. People don't normally agree with things that weren't said. I said they helped, I didn't say it was all on them. There were many factors and not just Republican politicians involved.

Go play with your slinky, dumbfuck!

Next.

Poor rightard, what numbers do you see at the end of Bush's term and the beginning of Obama's...?

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

full time jobs became part time jobs. There was no recession. If there was, lets do it again because I made a lot of money during that time.

Next.

You moron... a correction is a 10% drop. What do you suppose a 50% drop is?

By the way, that's a rhetorical question. You're clearly not mentally qualified to answer lucidly.

the market did not drop 50%, what planet do you live on?

Azusa on Twitter

Right, lets see an unbiased medical opinion of her mental condition. If you have it, lets see it.

Azusa on Twitter

Right, lets see an unbiased medical opinion of her mental condition. If you have it, lets see it.

We've seen more of her medical reports than any from Trump What about that? where are his records?

Azusa on Twitter

We've seen more of her medical reports than any from Trump What about that? where are his records?

He has never smoked, does not drink and is in excellent health. I am quite sure he would be happy to release his medical reports.

Now, can we see Hillary's? You claim she has released them, so post them for us.

Forum List

Back