Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

Tapping my phone in Trump Tower isn't colloquialism lol. That's what he claimed. Before he said claimed he meant other things.

Oh this is far worse than a direct wiretap on just Trump's phone. BTW the actual definition of wire tap can mean surveillance of a telegraph as well. Now the term is just used broadly.

No it isn't

Surveillance is a broad term that may include wire tapping.

Wire tapping is a specific term that means listening in on communications. THAT is what Trump claimed
And that's exactly what happened here.

Are you really this stupid or do you have to work at it???

Show where anyone listened to Trump
View attachment 118067

They already admitted full scale monitoring was authorized... FISA and one other conventional warrant..
Show me

He also said his phones were tapped (they weren't).

He also said Trump Towers was tapped (it wasn't).

He said it happened in the run up to the election (it didn't).

So g'head... tell me again how I'm the one struggling with the English language. :cuckoo:

There is a simple lesson here. If you don't want to get caught talking to bad guys. Stop talking to bad guys

This is why Trump and/or his associates were under FBI investigation since 2008

The massive deflection by Nunes means nothing.

Comey out Trump, and that can never go away.

It's not a deflection Jake. He's alarmed at what he found in the documents and he's launching an investigation into the spying.

As to Comey, how can I respect the word of a man who claims the Russians hacked the DNC and the bloody fool hasn't had the FBI examine the server?

There is no proof the Russians hacked the election.
Every agency gas openly stated there is NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION... Yet the cult chant continues...
Comey said it is an ongoing investigation and he can't comment on it.
No that's not what he said. He said there was no evidence that the spying took place by the FBI or Intelligence outlets. When it comes to the leaks,.....there is no investigation, which is highly disturbing to say the least.
The Nunes information clearly shows that agents were tasked to compile and distribute Trump information... However the information was initially collected, it became an active surveillance of TRUMP and his team. I want to know who ordered the retasking of federal agents to compile and distribute the briefings on Trump.
The specifics were shrouded in legalese, but detailed here : Full Text of President Obama's Intelligence Directive

The Nunes information clearly shows that agents were tasked to compile and distribute Trump information... However the information was initially collected, it became an active surveillance of TRUMP and his team. I want to know who ordered the retasking of federal agents to compile and distribute the briefings on Trump.

It is routine when monitoring the bad guys, to find out who they're talking to. To determine if secondary targets should be turned into primary targets.
I understand what the methods were in obtaining the data and phone conversations. The problem is when federal agents were tasked to focus on Trump and his team, create reports and then distribute these far and wide with all parties and information unmasked.

Trump and his team became the target of an investigation. I want to know who ordered the retasking of federal agents. I want to know what they used as probable cause and what warrant was used to distribute the information in violation of federal law. If no warrant was obtained targeting Trump and his team, there should be a big group of people who received the data that need to be in jail.

There should be an easily followed chain of command and authorization. I want to see it. Comey would have to know about his agents. That makes Comey suspect and potentially a man who perjured himself in front of congress.

Last edited:

So g'head... tell me again how I'm the one struggling with the English language. :cuckoo:

There is a simple lesson here. If you don't want to get caught talking to bad guys. Stop talking to bad guys

This is why Trump and/or his associates were under FBI investigation since 2008
When did it become against the law to establish communications with foreign officials??

When Obama left office....and only if you're on the staff of the newly elected president.

So much for the lie that Obama wanted a smooth transition of power.

They already admitted full scale monitoring was authorized... FISA and one other conventional warrant..
Show me

If they got a conventional warrant to look at Trump associates, or even Trump himself, it doesn't bode well for them. It means they were under criminal investigation for years.
The FISA warrant is well known. The conventional warrant was for a specific server on Trump's banking practices. That warrant was closed as no evidence found and unfounded.

Of course. The Trump team's ties to Russia are being investigated, and you think the investigation should exclude the Trump team? Crazy.

Just more deflection away from the Comrade and the Russian connection.

The Republican Party has gone TOTALLY over.to a Pro Russian stance.

I guess they endorce Putin and Assad's barrel bombs...

I understand what the methods were in obtaining the data and phone conversations. The problem is when federal agents were tasked to focus on Trump and his team, create reports and then distribute these far and wide with all parties and information unmasked..

Under federal law, there is wide lattitude allowed in impeachable evidence. Even evidence that would be illegal to present as direct, is allowed to impeach claims made. Ex: use of illegal wiretaps, illegal eavesdropping or stolen documents So when Trump and associates said they had no conversations with the Russians, they were merely gathering evidence with which to impeach that claim. And would probably be presentable if the case went to federal court.

Of course. The Trump team's ties to Russia are being investigated, and you think the investigation should exclude the Trump team? Crazy.

You retards just cant get over that for nearly a year now NO EVIDENCE HAS BEEN FOUND to corroborate your conjecture.

I understand what the methods were in obtaining the data and phone conversations. The problem is when federal agents were tasked to focus on Trump and his team, create reports and then distribute these far and wide with all parties and information unmasked..

Under federal law, there is wide lattitude allowed in impeachable evidence. Even evidence that would be illegal to present as direct, is allowed to impeach claims made. Ex: use of illegal wiretaps, illegal eavesdropping or stolen documents So when Trump and associates said they had no conversations with the Russians, they were merely gathering evidence with which to impeach that claim. And would probably be presentable if the case went to federal court.
The Obama admin made no such request for a warrant.

SO they most likely did this without a warrant. You cant do this to US citizens without a warrant.

Nice deflection, try again

Last edited:
Wire-tapping is a colloquialism.
Your problem is you never want to admit you're wrong even when the truth is kicking you in the balls.

Tapping my phone in Trump Tower isn't colloquialism lol. That's what he claimed. Before he said claimed he meant other things.

Oh this is far worse than a direct wiretap on just Trump's phone. BTW the actual definition of wire tap can mean surveillance of a telegraph as well. Now the term is just used broadly.

No it isn't

Wire tapping is a specific term that means listening in on communications. THAT is what Trump claimed

HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE?

Trump put the words "wire tap" in parenthesis indicating the general term.

Quit lying, asshole.
He said he was wiretapped. That covers alot of area.
And these latest revelations specifically stated that Trump Tower communications were collected and Trump officials unmasked.

What that means is his phone conversations were monitored and the substance of those communications were revealed illegally.

Somebody should hook electrodes to your balls and zap you every time you lie.

No it isn't

HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE?

Trump put the words "wire tap" in parenthesis indicating the general term.

Quit lying, asshole.
He said he was wiretapped. That covers alot of area.
And these latest revelations specifically stated that Trump Tower communications were collected and Trump officials unmasked.

What that means is his phone conversations were monitored and the substance of those communications were revealed illegally.

Somebody should hook electrodes to your balls and zap you every time you lie.
:banana::badgrin::desk:

SO they most likely did this without a warrant. You cant do this to US citizens without a warrant.

Now how are you going to deflect the illegal dissemination of your fantasy evidence?

Under the patriot act that Bush enacted, there is no need for a seperate warrant when the conversation of a FISA target involves an ameri can. There inclusion is considered incidental aka collateral damage. And because most intercepts are not actively monitored, or even listen to for years, that information can be retained for 5 years. and possibly longer. The ruling of the FISA court allowed for a 5 year retention when confronted with a requirement to purge american conservations from the system.

Snowflakes like Mud and Billy_Boob continue to fling nonesne, but it is clear that the FBI and intel agencies are on the trail of Comrade Trump.

Nunes has now joined the administration conspiracy to thwart the pursuit of justice.

What part of absolutely zero evidence don't you understand, you fucking putz???

Forum List

Back