Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

A fairy tale conspiracy theory asserting that a presidential candidate and the leader of Russia conspired to rig a presidential election: absolutely ZERO evidence; absurd; and politically motivated.

After a while you cant use the excuse of "1000 connections are just happy coincidences" anymore.

"During transition"?

Rump's twit said it was during the "election process". The one he described as "sacred" (even though the Constitution doesn't require it).

Moving the goalposts so soon? For free?

Odds are the intel community back doored the warrants IF there were warrants. I'm trying to get a handle on it.

GOP chairman: Surveillance was collected about Trump transition team

Of course they are. Those crooks are under investigation, goofy.

So the wiretap allegations made by Trump are true? You cannot have it both ways, jizz drinker.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If you think so go ahead and post what Trump said and how its true with this new info. You cant. Go play

Of course. The Trump team's ties to Russia are being investigated, and you think the investigation should exclude the Trump team? Crazy.

Nunes is pissed. It is illegal to unmask any American. Oh and the information that was spread around and leaked had nothing to do with Russia for the most part.

"Nunes said he had viewed dozens of documents showing that the information had been incidentally collected. He said that he believes the information was legally collected.

Nunes said that the intelligence has nothing to do with Russia and that the collection occurred after the presidential election."
Nunes said he briefed House Speaker Paul Ryan
paul_ryan.jpg
Paul RyanRepublican flips to yes on healthcare bill GOP chairman: Surveillance was collected about Trump transition team (R-Wis.) on the revelation and will inform the White House later today.

Nunes? I don't care what a partisan hack running cover for Trump has to say. I want this investigation to be thorough and for Russia's pro-Trump intervention into our free elections to be explained, along with why multiple members of the Trump team were in direct contact with Russia during the campaign and transition period.

You want the witch hunt to be thorough and Stalinesque because the leftist scum have convinced you that Trump is bad and that he did bad things, you rube.

Trump's history, comments, campaign strategy, and embarrassing Presidency have convinced me that Trump is bad. Now get back to work trying to deflect this into being about "unmasking," and not about the traitors that were unmasked, like your masters want you to.

Hmmmm....

1. Unmasking: exposing identities and transcripts of electronic surveillance; very illegal, very much a felony. We know for a fact this happened.

Vs.

2. A fairy tale conspiracy theory asserting that a presidential candidate and the leader of Russia conspired to rig a presidential election: absolutely ZERO evidence; absurd; and politically motivated.

Sounds like the REAL conspiracy here is the one to bring down a sitting US president.

I love how you dumb fucking rubes keep pretending that the report about unanimous agreement between 17 intelligence organizations on Russia's interference in the U.S. election doesn't exist. And how the deep ties between Trump's team members and Russia are just figments from someone's imagination.

I don't understand what the big deal is

The big deal is they broke the law by unmasking individuals. And this. How it was spread around when the information had nothing to do with any foreign intelligence value.

That's a freaking biggie.

The U.S. intelligence community incidentally collected information on members of President Trump's transition team and the information was "widely disseminated" in intelligence reports, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said Wednesday.
"I recently confirmed that on numerous occasions, the intelligence community collected information on U.S. individuals involved in the Trump transition," Nunes told reporters.
"Details about U.S. persons involved in the incoming administration with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value were widely disseminated in intelligence community reports."

The nuts that cheered the illegal hacking of the DNC are suddenly expressing an interest in the law.

Unreal

"Wiretapping" doesn't literally mean wiretapping, because it was in quotes. Well newsflash, Donald Trump said it four times and only put it in quotes twice.

I can't believe they are using this defense. These people are morons.

You can scream that at the television while you are watching your favorite DNC members being tried for felonies.

Interesting day...terror in London and news breaks Trump and his team under surveillance...plays right into Trump's hand

First it was "Incidental" surveillance that resulted in the recording of private citizen Flynn. Now it turns out that SEVERAL Trump people were under this "incidental" surveillance between Election Day and the inauguration. Obviously, this was all being directed by Obama people.

There is a big storm brewing. Before it is all said and done many Democrat pols are going to prison.

You just don't understand incidental, they were wiring tapping the Russian's when Trump team pops in to say Hi Vladmir, that is where they got them. If trumptards had not called the Russian's the U.S. would not have them on tape. It's called we monitor the Russian's everyday, before Obama and today. So quit your whining snowflake and get back to work.

Nunes? I don't care what a partisan hack running cover for Trump has to say. I want this investigation to be thorough and for Russia's pro-Trump intervention into our free elections to be explained, along with why multiple members of the Trump team were in direct contact with Russia during the campaign and transition period.

You want the witch hunt to be thorough and Stalinesque because the leftist scum have convinced you that Trump is bad and that he did bad things, you rube.

Trump's history, comments, campaign strategy, and embarrassing Presidency have convinced me that Trump is bad. Now get back to work trying to deflect this into being about "unmasking," and not about the traitors that were unmasked, like your masters want you to.

Those that were unmasked did nothing illegal. But some in the intel community can and will be hunted and brought to justice for the unmasking and leaking.

The only crime committed that we know of at this point is the unmasking and leaking. Whoever the guilty party is needs to be identified and brought to justice.

We don't know that that's a crime. We don't know that FISA was violated because a FISA warrant is not necessary for listening in on foreign agents' phone calls. Comey made that clear when Gowdy was making a mockery of himself the other day.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UNMASKING AND LEAKING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION?

One is legal and the other isn't.

The "unmasking" of Flynn's name is routine, Wittes said. But, he said, sharing Flynn's name publicly "is both shocking and inappropriate."

It is a crime to disclose or "leak" classified information. The contents of intelligence collected under the authorities of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA, are classified. Flynn's conversation with Kislyak was collected under these authorities and therefore classified.

"During transition"?

Rump's twit said it was during the "election process". The one he described as "sacred" (even though the Constitution doesn't require it).

Moving the goalposts? For free?

Look, they changed the words wiretap and "tap my phones" into general surveillance. Changed the location from Trump Tower to anywhere in the world...now Isnt it fair that they change the time it happened to? They have to try to make it seem like Trump isnt lying....so this is fine, I'm sure

Duh. You don't think a criminal investigation should include investigating the criminal? Ridiculous.

Wiretaps of political opposition, Dude.

Assertion that FBI, British Intelligence and Republican Congress rejected as baseless fabrications.

Anything else Dude?

And if the was a FISA warrant then Trump has even more questions to answer... I don't know the comrades are going with this...

Are they deluded into thinking that Obama broke the law and gathered information which could not be used in a court of law...

If he did it he would need to show evidence to a FISA court, evidence that has been obtained legally, the FISA court would see this evidence and could say Trump is a suspect of a crime.

Simple as... Your man is either a crook or a liar...

First it was "Incidental" surveillance that resulted in the recording of private citizen Flynn. Now it turns out that SEVERAL Trump people were under this "incidental" surveillance between Election Day and the inauguration. Obviously, this was all being directed by Obama people.

There is a big storm brewing. Before it is all said and done many Democrat pols are going to prison.

Once again for the slow kids.....

170304081112-trump-accuses-obama-wiretapping-nobles-newday-00000000-large-169.jpg

Here's your hint if you still need it --- check out the adverbial phrase immediately following "tapp [sic] my phones".

But wait -- there's more. NOW how much would you pay----

sub-buzz-21889-1488628571-2.png

--- what's after "a race for president"?

More?

1.png

--- "had my 'wires tapped'" --- when?

Conflations-R-us.....

Last edited:
Only Trump supporters would see their team being investigated for crimes by the FBI as a win.

Those that were unmasked did nothing illegal. But some in the intel community can and will be hunted and brought to justice for the unmasking and leaking.

The only crime committed that we know of at this point is the unmasking and leaking. Whoever the guilty party is needs to be identified and brought to justice.

We don't know that that's a crime. We don't know that FISA was violated because a FISA warrant is not necessary for listening in on foreign agents' phone calls. Comey made that clear when Gowdy was making a mockery of himself the other day.

The "unmasking" of Flynn's name is routine, Wittes said. But, he said, sharing Flynn's name publicly "is both shocking and inappropriate."

It is a crime to disclose or "leak" classified information. The contents of intelligence collected under the authorities of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA, are classified. Flynn's conversation with Kislyak was collected under these authorities and therefore classified.
Then it was a crime for the FBI to "unmask" Hillary when they took e-mails from Huma and Anthony Weiner. What did Comey say back then? That he felt the American people deserved to know? Hmm

3DA497EE-B255-49A8-96FD-E2F69E4F0AEC-33101-0000226764070534_tmp.gif

You just don't understand incidental, they were wiring tapping the Russian's when Trump team pops in to say Hi Vladmir, that is where they got them. If trumptards had not called the Russian's the U.S. would not have them on tape. It's called we monitor the Russian's everyday, before Obama and today. So quit your whining snowflake and get back to work.

Then it was a crime for the FBI to "unmask" Hillary when they took e-mails from Huma and Anthony Weiner. What did Comey say back then? That he felt the American people deserved to know? Hmm
Are you really that stupid?

Forum List

Back