Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

First it was "Incidental" surveillance that resulted in the recording of private citizen Flynn. Now it turns out that SEVERAL Trump people were under this "incidental" surveillance between Election Day and the inauguration. Obviously, this was all being directed by Obama people.

There is a big storm brewing. Before it is all said and done many Democrat pols are going to prison.

GOP chairman: Surveillance was collected about Trump transition team

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Once again for the slow kids.....

170304081112-trump-accuses-obama-wiretapping-nobles-newday-00000000-large-169.jpg

Here's your hint if you still need it --- check out the adverbial phrase immediately following "tapp [sic] my phones".
Electronic surveillance then, if you please.

05C3C0Q.gif

Check your thread title there, Spunkles.

Odds are the intel community back doored the warrants IF there were warrants. I'm trying to get a handle on it.

This is not new information. It was already known that some of Trump's people, like Flynn, were caught talking to Russians who were under surveillance.

If you read the link you would understand why Nunes is pissed off. The information from the surveillance that was indiscriminately passed around had nothing to do with foreign intelligence.

The illegal act was the leak, not the unmasking. Doesn't matter who it was, if you leak classified information then you have committed a crime. Which we know somebody did.

Nunes said, "....IC incidentally collected information about U.S. Citizens..."

Do you know what "incidental" collection is? It's intelligence equivalent of overhearing a conversation in the hallway as you sit in your own office. That's not even remotely close to what it means to say that the IC tapped Trump's wires. To suggest otherwise is to show unequivocally one's utter ignorance on the matter.

"Incidental" meant that Trump and his staff was under surveillance by that asshole Obama when Obama said Trump was never under surveillance. What part of that don't you understand?

That Obama is one hellva liar, isn't he?

No. It doesn't.

If you are tapping Person A (like the Russian Ambassador) - then "incidental" might mean the people with whom he was conversing.

The claim that Obama was spying on Trump was thoroughly bunked.

You're right and what is good for the goose is good for the gander. The whiny's had no problem with DNC being hacked and probably wiretapped, but since this is Heir trump they're all crying all over the internet. What goes around comes around trumptards.

IF the OP is true - then that information should be made public - like with Hillary's private and proprietary information that was illegally obtained and disseminated to the world. However, I suspect NaziCon Nunes is simply trying to muddy the water.

Odds are the intel community back doored the warrants IF there were warrants. I'm trying to get a handle on it.

No you aren't. You're just looking for something salacious to say.

Do you know what "incidental" collection is? It's intelligence equivalent of overhearing a conversation in the hallway as you sit in your own office. That's not even remotely close to what it means to say that the IC tapped Trump's wires. To suggest otherwise is to show unequivocally one's utter ignorance on the matter.

I don't give a flying rats ass what you think my motives are. USMB is a political message board equivalent of ECW.

Now one more time ....

"I recently confirmed that on numerous occasions, the intelligence community collected information on U.S. individuals involved in the Trump transition," Nunes told reporters.

"Details about U.S. persons involved in the incoming administration with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value were widely disseminated in intelligence community reports."

He said that the intelligence has nothing to do with Russia and that the collection occurred after the presidential election."

That's what Nunes is angry about. As he should be. They were sharing anything and everything that had nothing to do with Russia or foreign intelligence.

No you aren't. You're just looking for something salacious to say.

I don't give a flying rats ass what you think my motives are. USMB is a political message board equivalent of ECW.

Now one more time ....

"I recently confirmed that on numerous occasions, the intelligence community collected information on U.S. individuals involved in the Trump transition," Nunes told reporters.

"Details about U.S. persons involved in the incoming administration with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value were widely disseminated in intelligence community reports."

He said that the intelligence has nothing to do with Russia and that the collection occurred after the presidential election."

That's what Nunes is angry about. As he should be. They were sharing anything and everything that had nothing to do with Russia or foreign intelligence.

Would it have been ok if Wikileaks shared it?

This is not new information. It was already known that some of Trump's people, like Flynn, were caught talking to Russians who were under surveillance.

If you read the link you would understand why Nunes is pissed off. The information from the surveillance that was indiscriminately passed around had nothing to do with foreign intelligence.

The illegal act was the leak, not the unmasking. Doesn't matter who it was, if you leak classified information then you have committed a crime. Which we know somebody did.
Wasn't the public first made aware of it when the administration asked Flynn to resign?

From the OP link:

The congressman said he had viewed dozens of documents showing that the information had been incidentally collected. He said that he believes the information was all collected legally.

OP is a lie. The fact is that members of the Trump administration were surveilled but nothing says that Trump was surveilled.

Why were they surveilled? Nunes carefully avoids the fact that the intel community is look for Russian associations with the Trumpers.

A man brilliant enough to build a $10B empire and be elected President of the United States isn't apt to pull claims out of his ass on Twitter. You pitiful leftists forgot who you're dealing with here....he throws you a head fake and you jump out of your sandals.....He's like trying to hit Mayweather with a solid shot....ain't likely.

"Incidental" meant that Trump and his staff was under surveillance by that asshole Obama when Obama said Trump was never under surveillance. What part of that don't you understand?

No. It doesn't.

If you are tapping Person A (like the Russian Ambassador) - then "incidental" might mean the people with whom he was conversing.

Unless the spying on Russia was merely an indirect way to get to Trump, which is clearly was.

No. It doesn't.

Trump keeps changing his story.

Phones ................ debunked
Wiretaps .............. debunked
Trump Towers ...... debunked
Before Victory ...... debunked
Obama Tapping ... debunked

His current story looks nothing like his original story.

Forum List

Back