Breaking! House Oversight Committee Has Evidence of Biden Family Connections to Human Trafficking of Prostitutes from US, Russia, Ukraine

So what . Not a God damned thing is gonna happen ... you know it , I know it , we all know it ... they all are above the law.. they don't live by the rules they create . We are a lost society , I guess it was good while it lasted. But democrats were never going to let this country survive since they lost their slaves in the Civil War. They been trying to destroy this country ever since. America can not survive democrats.
Marjorie Taylor Greene? Boy are you gullible. MTG needs to be arrested.

Interesting. What exactly do you think I should read to learn the truth about these matters??

To be clear you believe all this stuff based on things you’ve read on the internet and Not from first hand experience, is that correct?
Badger's DNA is the same familial DNA hired by the Clinton (dipshit) crime family. @76 years old, badger2 asks if you have considered going back to school and get some experience as well. Or do you have reservations about mouthing off in school and getting shot by a tranny?

This is incredible! Biden should be impeached over this.

The Gateway freaking Pundit "reports" that MTG made an accusation."

And THAT's supposed to be RIVETING news?
A REAL bombshell?

BWHAHAHAHA!
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::TH_WAY~113:

Marjorie Taylor Greene? Boy are you gullible. MTG needs to be arrested.
And the charge would be knowing more than the effeminates of the CIA about Chinese communists buying up American real estate and senators sleeping with hooker-spies from Beijing.

remove the ability to harvest votes is the only way republicans ever win another presidential election. When anyone can submit hundreds of illegal ballots, then no, I don't see anyway.

Fortunately for America, you can't prove anyone actually did that.

The Gateway freaking Pundit "reports" that MTG made an accusation."

And THAT's supposed to be RIVETING news?
A REAL bombshell?

BWHAHAHAHA!
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::TH_WAY~113:
wow right over your head and not a second wasted to think twice. no doubt you helped Tater legally get into the WH.

there's no actionable crime at the moment. your DA needs to attach another crime which he is void of saying out loud. So factually, he's got nothing and it's dead on Arrival without one.

I already gave you the link to that. It's no one else's fault you either didn't read it, or didn't understand it.

One can't actually say it's dead on arrival because information has a way of changing a voter's decision. Last time, dems relied on esoterica. This time, the esoteric phasod is peeling away as a cheap veneer exposes Biden DNA pathologies. This time, there's a same-party rival who is savvy to Tater's role as a CIA puppet.

If Trump was just flipped as well, and in place to be the image for foreign policy if elected (e.g., the Ukraine war, China, etc.) the dem machine may not have to do much actual work to influence 2024. Either way, the marionettes will be "properly" placed.

The Neo-GOP will believe anything these day and you're living proof. "I'm telling you they all believe men can get pregnant. Beleive me."

You're a hoot.

Which Democrat can you quote insisting that biological males can get pregnant.

Little Marco knows ya'll believe.......

because Faug the republicans are building the case and not slinging globs of shit in the hopes of something sticking like the dems have .. oh no Faug the gop has the receipts !

MTG says she has a case. Obviously, she doesn't.

Badger's DNA is the same familial DNA hired by the Clinton (dipshit) crime family. @76 years old, badger2 asks if you have considered going back to school and get some experience as well. Or do you have reservations about mouthing off in school and getting shot by a tranny?
Wow, that’s one of the most random dodge and rants I’ve seen. Wanna try again. Get back in topic and actually answer my questions?

Forum List

Back