Breaking! House Oversight Committee Has Evidence of Biden Family Connections to Human Trafficking of Prostitutes from US, Russia, Ukraine

Those liars on Faux "not News" told you so didn't they? Obviously you believe democrats and liberals all believe that, deep down in their guts, like you believe in Don John's lies about the 2020 election.

What a good member of the flock you are.......
You do believe that. Still projecting as always

According to you, Democrats cheated in every presidential election since 1992 but you idiots still can't figure out how they're doing it?

If that were true, how do you expect to win in 2024?
You all screwed the pooch in 2016 and why trump will remain in your brain

You all screwed the pooch in 2016 and why trump will remain in your brain

You didn't answer my question.

In the last 8 elections, you claim Democrats cheated. If that were true, that means they've cheated in each of those elections, but 31 years later, you still don't know how they did it.

So how do you expect to win next year? According to you, you can't stop the widespread cheating.

You do believe that. Still projecting as always
I believe Faux lies to it's flock daily. They do it because they fleece the flock regularly based on those ridiculous lies. Like your insistence that I and all democrats believe that biological males can grow a baby inside them like a biological woman can. You guys are nutters.

Why in hell do you think we are speaking about the Chappaqua Blue Racer and cocaine? Ukraine's coke comes from CIA mules and it gets ingested in sex clubs in London. Ukraine is a major drug hub for Europe. Why in hell do you think we mentioned Clintons and MI6? You should do more reading and studying.
Interesting. What exactly do you think I should read to learn the truth about these matters??

To be clear you believe all this stuff based on things you’ve read on the internet and Not from first hand experience, is that correct?

You didn't answer my question.

In the last 8 elections, you claim Democrats cheated. If that were true, that means they've cheated in each of those elections, but 31 years later, you still don't know how they did it.

So how do you expect to win next year? According to you, you can't stop the widespread cheating.
remove the ability to harvest votes is the only way republicans ever win another presidential election. When anyone can submit hundreds of illegal ballots, then no, I don't see anyway.

I believe the old fat Florida con-man is under indictment and a few other trials pending.
there's no actionable crime at the moment. your DA needs to attach another crime which he is void of saying out loud. So factually, he's got nothing and it's dead on Arrival without one.

Interesting. What exactly do you think I should read to learn the truth about these matters??

To be clear you believe all this stuff based on things you’ve read on the internet and Not from first hand experience, is that correct?
Exactly what first hand knowledge do you have to make that statement?

Forum List

Back