BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation

Sure there is and it just came out. The Communists refused to have the Capitol protected plain and simple. Trump never once told the attendees at his rally to break the law, invade the Capitol, or riot. What the Communists are trying to do is blame Trump for the actions of other people.
You obviously have a fact-proof skull.

You should really READ the report yourself.
Or, if you're not much of a reader, watch each one of the hearings.

Until you do you're just talking outta yer ass.

So you admit it wasn't an insurrection?

Trumps rally and the riot were two different events.
They weren’t given the FACT that Trump directed his rally to go to the Capitol where the riot occurred.

By instructing them to do so, it became one event.

They weren’t given the FACT that Trump directed his rally to go to the Capitol where the riot occurred.

By instructing them to do so, it became one event.
Nah....it was a peaceful march down to the capitol. The rioters were already on scene, rioting.

So you're trying to say that Trump's Geritol Brigade went on down and rioted?

There was no riot. There was a protest.

Pounding and kicking the doors of the Supreme Court trying to break them down was a protest?

images.jpeg

So what are you saying, nobody should ever have the freedom to assemble in case it might turn violent?
I didn’t say that at all. Take off your partisan blinders.

I just want you to be a rational human being and acknowledge that the riot came from his rally.

Next, let’s talk about how we are also led to believe that it was entirely predictable that it would become violent. After all, that’s the entire premise of the criticism expressed in the report this thread is about.

The democrat public defenders were urging them to do that.

Democrat Trump hating public defenders.
What does it matter whether officials in the proceedings "love" Trump, "hate" Trump, or couldn't care less either way.

None of it affects the FACTS that are presented.

Justice is (pretty much) blind.

And SO WHAT if defendants "implicated" your fat, tangerine demi-god in their testimony to avoid harsher sentences.
That's the way it works!
Criminals flip on each other when faced with prison.
That is how ALL syndicates are taken down.

It is pretty standard law enforcement procedure.
Separate the co-conspirators/criminals and get them to turn on one another.

What does it matter whether officials in the proceedings "love" Trump, "hate" Trump, or couldn't care less either way.

None of it affects the FACTS that are presented.

Justice is (pretty much) blind.

And SO WHAT if defendants "implicated" your fat, tangerine demi-god in their testimony to avoid harsher sentences.
That's the way it works!
Criminals flip on each other when faced with prison.
That is how ALL syndicates are taken down.

It is pretty standard law enforcement procedure.
Separate the co-conspirators/criminals and get them to turn on one another.
So who did they implicate in the Portland and Seattle riots?

I didn’t say that at all. Take off your partisan blinders.

I just want you to be a rational human being and acknowledge that the riot came from his rally.

Next, let’s talk about how we are also led to believe that it was entirely predictable that it would become violent. After all, that’s the entire premise of the criticism expressed in the report this thread is about.

Yes, the FBI warned all involved they had information that it could happen. So what? The proper thing to do would have been to take actions to make sure it didn't happen, and I don't mean Trump canceling his event.

Yes, the FBI warned all involved they had information that it could happen. So what? The proper thing to do would have been to take actions to make sure it didn't happen, and I don't mean Trump canceling his event.
The FBI told the Capitol police that violent rhetoric was not credible.

Trump should have cancelled the event. You don’t want to hear it.

Let’s say you want to bake a cake but knew there was a significant likelihood that it would burn down your house.

You’d rationally decide not to bake the cake.

Since when do police have to declare anything? It was a riot. The only difference between that and the Capitol is the people were unable to get into the court.
The police have to declare a riot in order to put an end to the protest.

If they didn’t declare it a riot, then you’re simply wrong by calling it one.

Forum List

Back