BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation

in the failed Impeachment
The ONLY failure in the impeachments was the cowardly acts by (R) Senators.

Now, trump cannot be protected by the Senate.
He will be facing a Real Trial, which of course you will claim is anti-trump.

The ONLY failure in the impeachments was the cowardly acts by (R) Senators.

Now, trump cannot be protected by the Senate.
He will be facing a Real Trial, which of course you will claim is anti-trump.

You don't know what he will be facing. The Communists are simply recommending charges. That doesn't mean it will happen given you have to have a crime first which I haven't seen yet.

You mean by telling them to peacefully let their voices be heard, Simp?
You forgot the part about "Fight Like Hell."
How many guns IN the Capitol?
We don't know because they didn't search them.
But a couple people have been PROVEN to be packing (it's already been linked) do your own search Simp.

Why did trump want the Mags turned off? Huh Simp.
He knew they had guns, that's why.

You forgot the part about "Fight Like Hell."

We don't know because they didn't search them.
But a couple people have been PROVEN to be packing (it's already been linked) do your own search Simp.

Why did trump want the Mags turned off? Huh Simp.
He knew they had guns, that's why.
None of the folks that entered the capitol building had guns.

You don't know what he will be facing. The Communists are simply recommending charges. That doesn't mean it will happen given you have to have a crime first which I haven't seen yet.
I've said that.
There is no guarantee that the DOJ will indict.

You can't see ANY crimes trump committed but you want biden locked up for all his non-existent crimes. Got it.

It's been proven.
How?
Answer the underwear question.
Has it also been proven that none of the Capitol 'tourists' were wearing underwear?

No one that day was found to be (packing) wearing underwear, therefore no one was (packing) wearing underwear.

How?
Answer the underwear question.
Has it also been proven that none of the Capitol 'tourists' were wearing underwear?

No one that day was found to be (packing) wearing underwear, therefore no one was (packing) wearing underwear.
Why try to deflect? You have a weak argument.

The protesters were already assembled at the capitol PRIOR to Trumps speech.

That's called the inconvient truth.

Trump was nowhere near the capitol at the time and the protestors would have had to walk over a mile if they had wanted to storm the capitol from hearing his speech, nobody did this.
The protestors were in DC because Trump told them to come to DC.

Failed security operations that were unnecessary if Trump had not had a rally or called for protests.
Democrats call for protests all the time, actually sanctioning BLM protests, which led to many riots. Are you also saying that if word comes that protests could become violent, we shouldn't beef up security? Biden actually took a knee with BLM protesters, which encouraged more protesting, which led to rioting all summer long.

Why try to deflect? You have a weak argument.
My argument is exactly the same as your argument.

Did they, or did they NOT, find anyone in the Capitol that day, that was actually wearing underwear. NOPE. Therefore no one was wearing underwear.
Same exact argument.

My argument is exactly the same as your argument.

Did they, or did they NOT, find anyone in the Capitol that day, that was actually wearing underwear. NOPE. Therefore no one was wearing underwear.
Same exact argument.
Get off the crack pipe.

For years, pundits, the press and even some members of her own party had treated her as little more than an inconvenience. They fretted about her age and her polarizing public persona. They argued that, however skilled her leadership, she was a liability for the Democrats, and some called her selfish for clinging to her position in the party leadership rather than making way for a “fresher” face. When she pointed out that she was good at her job—“I am a master legislator,” she didn’t mind saying, because nobody else would—she only earned more ridicule: arrogant, delusional, tone-deaf, out of touch. Even after she helped engineer a landslide victory in the November 2018 midterm elections, the grumbling continued, and some Democrats tried to deny her the speakership.

Forum List

Back